new RP idea

Started by monkeymana, October 13, 2009, 09:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeymana

hiya all, i have a idea if anyone wants to do it with me, we can discuss ideas, PM me or leave ideas here

Idea 1

A guy (who's played by me) who is a game designer has never been in a relationship and has never even been near a girl before, his parents who are sick of him for never being next to a girl has got links to the principle in an all girl college, the principle accepts him in the college as a student, so his parents send him there to get over his fear of girls and finally get into a relationship with one of them at least

Doomsday

Hmm, still interested as long as you're fine with a guy playing a female character. I can provide several testimonies that I play them very well :-)

monkeymana

I do kinda have another idea to add to this, dooms, why don't, in rebellion of actually going, he could bring one male friend with him, if you like that idea

Doomsday

monkeymana

well, if we can get a few females to join in as well then it would be ok

CWand

If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

monkeymana

thanks for joining CWand, i think one more female would make this so fun then

Doomsday

monkeymana

CWand

I could always do multiple characters :) if no one else joins :)
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

monkeymana

well, it's give it a day or so then we'll decide from there

Treena

if CWand is in then i am in love.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

monkeymana

ok, one more then we can start it

Kissin Kate

This sounds interesting. Should we leave profiles of our characters here or in a new thread?
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

monkeymana

well, first we need a title then i can put the main thread up and an OOC and profile thread up

Kashatria

Ill join....if you still need people
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

monkeymana

sure kasha, put your profile in here

we desperately need a young headteacher

Kashatria

head teacher??? okay what age?
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

monkeymana