Wyverns Mate: (NC-exotic+)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, January 23, 2009, 03:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Wyverns Mate

Setting:
A modern day setting, Where the supernatural, and mortals alike mingle and live side by side, the humans almost completely unaware.  Magical creatures follow the mortal laws that are set up, so as not to draw attention to themselves, they also live by their own society's laws and customs.  these laws basically adding up to, "Do not let mortals know of our existence". 

There is a hierarchy to this society, Dragons, and dark ones are at the top, and everyone else at the bottom and in between. A rivalry between the dragons and the dark ones have been around for as long as anyone can remember, they both struggle to be the dominating race, and as such they both believe their race is the superior one.

Recently there has been a faction of beings, comprised up of Dark Ones, Wyverns, and a handful of other beings that are tired of the way things have always been.  They seek to stop the war between the two races and bring a tentative peace to their world.  This game will focus on this small faction of beings, who's work is seen as being almost sacrilegious to everyone else in their world.

City: London

Idea:  I wanted to start a group Rp, which would be based on both Katie MacAllister's Dark ones, and Dragon series.  This will be a story of warring septs, scandal and of course the differences between these two species.  As would be expected neither species likes the other, and this has escalated into an almost all out war.

Characters:

Dark ones: 
Beings that are likened to vampires, but they are damned and cursed to be born without a soul.  To save it, they have a "beloved" someone who was born as their mate, once they fully "connect" with their beloved, through a few rituals, their soul is redeemed, and they are bound together.  Only in this way can a dark one redeem their soul. 

Dark ones are very closely organized, if something happens, you can be sure that word will spread like wild fire.  They tend to keep details about themselves private, and you will almost never see a dark one who is not very well off. 

(I was searching for more information on them , because it has been a while since I've read any of the books, so I am rusty when it comes to information about them, and it seems like there will be a handbook, with all their information going up soon, I'll link it if it ever does come out.) 

Beloveds and Dark ones have a very special bond,  once bound a Dark one can only feed from their beloved, blood from anyone else is poison to them.  And the Beloved will live as long as their Dark one, never aging.  So one cannot live without the other.  I'm changing the one cannot live without the other to...a dark one cannot live without their beloved...but if the dark one dies, the Beloved will continue to live...unprotected.  And the Beloveds are usually something other than another Dark one...but I don't think they have to be something else.

The seven steps of joining(between a Dark one and their Beloved):

1. Marking- when you can communicate with your partner without talking i.e reading each others minds.  Also this can be done from any distance...any except the Akasha(purgatory) and the court of Divine blood(heaven)...But surprisingly it works in Abbadon(Hell).
2. Protection from afar-kinda self explanatory, but if I find a better explanation for it I'll update this.
3. Exchange of body fluids- This can be through spit, blood etc.
4. The Dark one entrusts their life to their mate, giving them the means of their destruction.
5. Second exchange of bodily fluids, again it could be any bodily fluids, blood, cum, etc.
6. When the Beloved to be helps the Dark one overcome his darker self.
7. A blood exchange , followed by a sacrifice the would be Beloved would have to make to offer something in recompense for the Dark ones soul.

Dragons:
Dragons will have human forms, but can shift into their dragon bodies, usually in times of fierce emotion, and while in the throes of intercourse.  There are 4 different dragon septs.    Details about the dragons, and their septs can be found in the link below.

[url=http://www.dragonsepts.com/dragon_handbook.php]http://www.dragonsepts.com/dragon_handbook.php[/url]

All septs have an element, the dragons, while not weakened by other elements, have a great distaste for elements that are not their own.

There are four dragon septs: the green dragons (thieves; element is water), the blue dragons (trackers; element is air), the red dragons (warriors; element is fire), and the silver dragons (healers; element is earth).

all dragons can breath fire, handle flame.  But a wyverns flame is different than a regular dragons, it works almost like a purifying flame, although it is extremely deadly, the only one who can take and not be hurt by their flame is their mate, and being a mate is something the person is born with.  A Wyverns mate can be a mate to any wyvern and is not strictly born to be with one.

For wyvern's, there will only be one per sept, everyone else would just be a part of the sept, which could include second in command, body guards...etc.

you can be either a dragon, or a dark one, although there are other creatures in both these book series, so if you really want to be something other than a dragon or a dark one, just pm me with your idea, I'll see if it will work. 

Basically:

this will be free form, so any ideas you have would be great, and if there are any of you with knowledge of the book series please feel free to impart some of that knowledge here  ;D  oh and you don't need to have read any of the books to play in this game:)

This game has been around for a little while, but sorta died.  I as well as a few other players wish to open the game up again.  So if your interested in joining than we would love to have you.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

Wow.  This sounds fun =D  I would love to rp with ya Dis... and you've really cooked something up here.  I would love to be a silver dragon **i am still not sure about the ranks of the dragons/wyverens and such.  Like leaders and stuff... but yes** They sounded like my type, healing and for the most part pacifists but when the fight comes, they can really do some damage.  But yeah, if u wouldn't mind telling me about the leader status and wyveryns and stuff.
Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

oooh well lets see, there is one leader for every sept, and the leaders position could be challenged, the challenger would need to throw out a challenge, be it fencing, pistols, hell even a board game...although it's almost always a fight to the death.  The one left alive/standing/victorious is the one who either stays/becomes the septs wyvern.  The wyvern is the one who takes care of and runs the sept.  And you can either be a leader who is approved and loved by the sept, or is feared and loved byt he sept, either way your sept would show you nothing but complete loyalty.

I'm not going to actually put together the septs until I have enough ppl. interested in playing the game, but I will keep in mind that you want the silver wyvern's spot.

and it will be fun to play with you to demon ;D
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Diabolus Lupus

I haven't heard of this series before, but I'm a sucker when it comes to dragon related stuff. So if I get accepted and this goes through and all that, count me in to play. I'd probably play a green dragon, if I did join.

Demoboy tom

Well thanks... and well not that this matters much to you two... buuutttt, I am still the only guy (which I hope does change but I just felt like being somewhat random). 2 girls, one guy woo!
Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

Hi devil, Congratulations for being accepted

*smiles*

and yay another dragon! lol  We'll be happy to have you. Now I just hope others will want to join in the game to.

And lol demon theres another guy interested in playing to so so far we have four prospective players.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ZByte

Yep!  I'm the other guy :3

I'm interested in playing the wyvern of the blue sept.  Something about being a cold, clever, seductive bastard really sounds good to me.
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam ~ I'll either find a way, or I'll make one.
Ons and Offs

Demoboy tom

lol, I like the way you think, but I never was one for the darker side (or was i?  actually.. yeah who knows.)  But yeah glad to have yah.  hope we can get tons more people too.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

yeah so far we have four prospective players, and three septs wanting to be made.  the Blue sept will definitely be made, how many others that will be made will depend on how many players we get.  It would be cool if we could get enough people to have all four septs but, if not than two or three are perfectly fine.

Oooh and it would be cool to get some players who want to be dark ones, I'll write more about them so that it looks more appealing

*grins*

Welcome Zbyte, and come to the dark side Demon, we have brownies!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

It's brownies now?  Last time it was cookies... and I was once on the dark side, and the cookies were only mildly pleasent... weren't enough for me so I don't know if I can trust your brownies...  and if I must, I will be a dark one (won't be that bad I guess) but I do like the silver dragons.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

lol trust me when I say these brownies will make your knees shake in pleasure...hehe that or you die from food poisoning

*laughs*

you don't have to be a dark one, but it would be good if we got other players who want to be dark ones.  But if worse comes to worse we can just play it out with one dark one???  lol maybe.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ZByte

Ah!  How do these dragons look, if I may ask?  Are they quadrapedal, or are their front arms also their wings?  Or does it even matter ^__^;
Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ZByte on January 28, 2009, 01:29:43 AM
Ah!  How do these dragons look, if I may ask?  Are they quadrapedal, or are their front arms also their wings?  Or does it even matter ^__^;

Well they have two forms, one is a human form, and they have eye colors that would correspond with their sept, so you playing the blue wyvern would have blue eyes, although this does not need to be followed lol.  the other form is that of a long large, dragon, they would be quadrupedal though you are correct.  they can have wings but it isn't necessary.  In fact you can make your appearance any way you like, but there would have to be a human form, sot hey could live among humans.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

hmm.. food poisoning does sound fun... but no, I mustn't give in to temptations... well who really cares if I do but still.  And if we cant get more dark ones, I will gladly be one =D

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

*laughs* You are welcome.  I only hope that I can play the part...

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Demoboy tom on January 29, 2009, 10:27:00 PM
*laughs* You are welcome.  I only hope that I can play the part...

I'm sure if you need to play that role you would be great at it.

*smiles*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Drako

Yay! A dragon rp! I like the looks of the green dragon. I'm more of a sneaky-sneaky, plan-as-I-go person than being on the front lines of a bashing army.

Those brownies look yummy, too. Although I heard that the Light side has cheesecake now and I am a bit partial to it.

Demoboy tom

thanks, I shall try.  and lol, wow... cheesecake.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

oooh yay another player ;D

I was thinking of only having two septs, but if we get enough players we could have more

*smiles*

and the blue dragons are really sneaky to so even if we can't have a green sept, there's still that option.

ooh and their cheescake is the cheap kind, on our side we have cheesecake brownies to!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

yeah... and well i guess that is true... cheesecake brownies... mmmm, sounds good.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

oooh so I'm going to wait until we have three more prospective players until I make up a character bio thread, and figure out how many septs we will have.  We do still need some interest in players will be dark ones, but if we get no interest int hem I'll just scrap it and have them all NPC's.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

heck, I said I would be a dark one, and good plan.  I hope we can get the rest though, it;s a good idea.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

oooh yups, and we need a good GM, I'm thinking of someone but we'll see what happens.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

ok, lol sounds good.  You've got everything taken care of it would seem.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

something like that, but a good GM would keep the story on track, I guess I could do it.  So if anyone has any ideas on what they want in the game please feel free to write your ideas here.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

well... just cuz i want to keep posting... lol nah everything is good

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

ideas would be great.

So I was thinking this. 

It opens up in a dark and seedy pub.  There are cloaked figures everywhere, and the place reeks of intrigue and under the table dealings.  The perfect place for our young dark one, Jessica, to visit for a little gathering of her own people.

The pub is called the Court.  A gathering place for all supernatural beings.  There are rules that are upheld, and it is neutral territory.  If one breaks the rules they could have their lives forfeited.

In the opposite corner there is a gathering of dragons, huddled together, conversing and staring suspiciously at their enemies.  Court is filled with tension, and the other customers eye them with apprehension.  When Jessica gets up to order a drink she has the misfortune(?) to find herself face to face with the one and only wyvern of the blue dragon sept. 

From there our story begins.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

Wow, that sounds great actually.  Sounds like a lot of fun *btw, since we are gonna go ahead and just do blue dragons *possibly green as well... or whatever we do, I will be a dark one... though its not my natural rp.*

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

well since a dark one is for practicalities sake, more or less a vampire, with a little more stipulations, it shouldn't be too hard. Plus the dark ones are really cool.  But we would still need more than one Dark one, well two including my own character.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

yeah... overall we need more people..

My Ons and Offs

JMadame

Did someone say cheesecake brownies??
~Searches for brownies and doesn't find any...~

Oh well. This RP sounds like fun. I am very interested in playing a Dark One.... Although I don't know anything about this series, I would need a little bit of help on that. But this game sounds very intriguing! I hope this game can be brought to life!! ;)
You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

undisclosedtoyou

Yay another lady! hehe.  Of course you may play a dark one, and we will be happy to have you. 

So when two more characters come out to play, I will set up a character sheet thread, and than we could start the game.

*smiles*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

My Ons and Offs

JMadame

You know what this is... ;)"To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.” Charles Dickens

ZByte

Wow!  For some reason it wasn't mailing me about the new posts!

I missed quite a bit ^__^;
Ons and Offs

Demoboy tom

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

Quotewoohoo!  We grow ever closer.

Oh yeah!  this is great!

QuoteGreat!! Can't wait.  ;)

I know what you mean, I really want to start this one up.  I'm even rereading the books to get more acquainted with the material.

QuoteWow!  For some reason it wasn't mailing me about the new posts!

I missed quite a bit ^__^;

Quoteyeah... that sucks lol

And I agree 100% that does suck.  I wonder if it's  a glitch or something.  Hopefully it wont happen again.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

lol yeah.  Well you should explain em to me a bit more in depth if u can when u can because these books are nowhere around my library...

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Demoboy tom on February 09, 2009, 10:50:36 PM
lol yeah.  Well you should explain em to me a bit more in depth if u can when u can because these books are nowhere around my library...

Alrighty, I just re-acquainted myself with the steps one takes to bind themselves to a dark one as their beloved so any updates, additional info, and in general usefulness I think up, or find will be placed on the first intro post.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

*Updated*

Hope it's not too complicated(although it shouldn't be)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

My Ons and Offs

Demoboy tom

wow lol, sounds like being the mate is a... tough job...

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

well nothing ever comes easy lol.  And being a wyverns mate isn't easy either lol, all the politics of dragon secs life, lol. hmmm and all those steps can be done throughout the story, it doesn't all have to happen all at once.  And the mind reading thins is pretty cool.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Chou chou rheastar

Hello. I'm not approved yet but if/when I do get approved I would love to participate in this RP. I would either want to be a female Wyverns Mate, or a male Dark One.

But of course this all depends on if i am approved or not. Just wanted to say this is a very good idea for an rp!

undisclosedtoyou

thank you Rhea.  Goof luck on getting approved, and if you do you have a spot in this game.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

woo, our evil plans are coming togethor!  Soon, very soon... the world shall be ours! MUAHAHAHA... wait, wrong words.  Uh, yeah more people woo!

My Ons and Offs

Chou chou rheastar

I was accepted! Still interested in this thread!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: rhea star on February 10, 2009, 06:15:42 PM
I was accepted! Still interested in this thread!

Okay yayyyy, I love your avi btw. 

And I was going to wait until one other player's came but I'll start out the character bio thread now....And since we have a good amount of  players, I will tell you all in that thread which septs we will have. 

Thanks everyone:D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

awww... well if I were to be a dragon I would have to be blue or green... but since I don't want either I will be a dark one!  But I will post my info later...

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

Sorry Tom, I would have had the silver dragons sept, but theres only really wnough players for two septs, there has to be a blue one, and there was more ppl. calling for the green sept.  But I'm sure you'll have fun as a dark one to:D
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

hey..i just saw those in the library: The Dark Ones series and didn't found a reason yet to pick them up since i work there
do you still have an opening for a female ?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thaleia on February 11, 2009, 05:43:49 PM
hey..i just saw those in the library: The Dark Ones series and didn't found a reason yet to pick them up since i work there
do you still have an opening for a female ?

Oh the series is really good actually, I must have read through most of the series a dozen times. 

and of course there's an opening for you Thaleia

*smiles*

Now we have enough players to start, lol.  I was hoping for more, but this is a good amount to start off with.  What race where you thinking of?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thaleia on February 11, 2009, 06:33:29 PM
what do you have already?

Positions taken:                                        Positions available:

Blue Wyvern(reserved)                                         Green Wyvern
Blue wyverns Mate: Cristine(Undisclosedtoyou)         Blue Wyverns Guard
Cristina's older sister(reserved)                              Green Wyverns guard
Green Wyverns Mate(to be decided but reserved)     (2) Dark one's.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

wanted to try my hand at a sept but since  the rest seem  to chose the dark one i guess i will go with that one too..

let me think about it...

on second thought..

little stuck here..so i cant be a dark one because they  don't have soul and i have a beloved in mind and i cant be a dragon cause  that  mix isn't allowed ...so .........what am i?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thaleia on February 11, 2009, 07:02:29 PM
wanted to try my hand at a sept but since  the rest seem  to chose the dark one i guess i will go with that one too..

let me think about it...

on second thought..

little stuck here..so i cant be a dark one because they  don't have soul and i have a beloved in mind and i cant be a dragon cause  that  mix isn't allowed ...so .........what am i?

um hmm you can still be a dark one, once you get your beloved you will have one, or if you already have a beloved than you will start the game with a soul. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

yeah...will take the books tomorrow...read some before creating my character

undisclosedtoyou

okies, I think you'll like them.  I found them pretty interesting. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

So, Aiden's lead me here.  :-*
I was reading up on Wyverns and I think the green dragon sept is still opened right?
*Is multitasking with a bio in another window.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on February 17, 2009, 01:52:22 AM
So, Aiden's lead me here.  :-*
I was reading up on Wyverns and I think the green dragon sept is still opened right?
*Is multitasking with a bio in another window.*

ooh your the person that Aiden told me about.  Well I'm glad to hear from you.  Well Aiden came up with a great character you could play, it would be the role of Queen, I want to title it the Black queen but you can change it if you want to.  Your character would be the queen of all septs, not just one, sorta like a reigning supreme ruler.  What do you think?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Oooh, the fifth sept! Well shit...and I was thinking small scale.
I would loooooooove to play the Black Queen. I have do more reading!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on February 17, 2009, 02:03:35 AM
Oooh, the fifth sept! Well shit...and I was thinking small scale.
I would loooooooove to play the Black Queen. I have do more reading!

yups I took the fifth sept and just turned it into an overall supreme sept that rules over them all.  And yay we have our Queen!

*throws confetti*

and you've read the books?  ooh yay.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Ooooohhhh Dragon party!

Bares fangs and releases billions of balloons into the room.

I brought the booz!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

So, I'll have my bio up tomorrow. Time passed too fast tonight. I'll be on tomorrow. *Sends a clone in to party with y'all.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on February 17, 2009, 02:59:45 AM
So, I'll have my bio up tomorrow. Time passed too fast tonight. I'll be on tomorrow. *Sends a clone in to party with y'all.*

yay okay can't wait to read it Reign.
*waves goodbye*

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Drako

Hey Dis, would it be alright if I took the position of the green wyrven.

*just realized she has to go or be late for class*

Duchess

Quote from: Thaleia on February 13, 2009, 05:43:59 PM
i saw the green wyverns mate is reserved is it a female meaning that the green wyvern has to be male?

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on February 13, 2009, 06:41:44 PM
Well the wyvern doesn't have to be male, can be female, but Rhea came up to me and asked if she could be the wyverns Mate for the green dragons.  We don't have a wyvern for that sept yet, and she prefers a male wyvern I believe so yes the spot would have to be filled by a male.  Unless you and Rhea want to talk about it some more.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Demon on February 17, 2009, 07:49:49 AM
Hey Dis, would it be alright if I took the position of the green wyrven.

*just realized she has to go or be late for class*

As of right now we still don't have a green wyverns.  Although we do have a green wyverns mate.  She is looking for a male partner to write with.  But if we don't get anyone soon, than I'll open the position for anyone.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Drako

I can play a male character if need be.

undisclosedtoyou

mmmmm I would say yes, but that's something you should speak to Rhea about...hmmm I don't know if she'll go for it, but it's worth asking.  I'll leave her a PM about it.  If she says yes than we'll be almost set.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Drako

If she's not up to it, I take the green wyvren guard.

undisclosedtoyou

ooooh okay Demon, I PM'ed her, I think she most likely will be ok with it.  Here's to hoping.

*crosses fingers*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

undisclosedtoyou

just trying to make it even, there's a lot more females than there is males.  Which isn't a bad thing, but a little recruiting is never a bad thing

*grin*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

yeah ..need some dark evil soulless male in here

undisclosedtoyou

lol yes yes we do.

And I love your new Avi by the way.

*smiles*

Hmmmm I have an idea I'll bring it up in the OOC.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Yagami

I can be that dark, vampire you're looking for. As I spoke to you about "undisclosedtoyou" my character simply goes by Lucien. I can add a more descriptive bio and backstory, etc. if you'd really like me to. If not, there ya' go. :P

undisclosedtoyou

mmmm

*bites lip*

Theres a link on the first post of this thread with a link to the bio thread, I'll need a bio for your character, there's an outline you can fill out.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

where the males are?

we need some darkone Males

JMadame

~Agrees with Thaleia.~

Where are the men??????

Demoboy tom

Well... I am one, but obviously one isn't enough huh...

My Ons and Offs

JMadame

~Smiles and cants head~

One would be enough, if there was one girl.
Especially since some of us are searching for their Beloved and are not going to share once that happens. ;)
And we are specifically talking about Dark one boys or others. We're not allowed to fool around with the dragons. :(

Demoboy tom

well, I am a dark one male... but yeah we need more guys... and as much as id love too, I couldn't handle more than one character with my schedule...

My Ons and Offs

Duchess

thats why we need  more male. Its not that we forgeting you

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thaleia on February 20, 2009, 01:41:45 PM
where the males are?

we need some darkone Males

oooh yes yes we do, and I know a lot of you guys out there like to play dragons, so please join us, there are a lot of very talented women in this game.

*smiles*

Quote from: Demoboy tom on February 22, 2009, 05:00:45 PM
Well... I am one, but obviously one isn't enough huh...

you are, quite positively the most awesomest of men, so don't feel like there aren't any women out there scouting to be your mate in this game.

*grins*

Quote from: JMadame on February 22, 2009, 05:14:11 PM
~Smiles and cants head~

One would be enough, if there was one girl.
Especially since some of us are searching for their Beloved and are not going to share once that happens. ;)
And we are specifically talking about Dark one boys or others. We're not allowed to fool around with the dragons. :(

yes you are right, there is a need for more than one male Dark ones.

And Demon hun we are most definitely no forgetting you.

*grins cutely*

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

JMadame

Quote from: Demoboy tom on February 22, 2009, 05:31:57 PM
well, I am a dark one male... but yeah we need more guys... and as much as id love too, I couldn't handle more than one character with my schedule...

:( Sorry. Haha. That was my fault. I wasn't thinking straight. I thought you were playing a Dragon, I forgot. ~Hugs~
Hehe.

~Is excited for game to start~

ZByte

Quote from: JMadame on February 22, 2009, 05:14:11 PM

Heh, who said you're not allowed to fool around with the dragons?  After all, once we get started, I'm sure my character is going to be making that pioneer leap into the foray of dragon/dark one relations.

After that... who knows?  :3 Immortals should never say die!!
Ons and Offs

Duchess

dis said that, to make her relationship with a dragon taboo. It would not be so if every one was allowed

ZByte

Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

hmmmm does the point that Dragons and dark ones not being able to mate bother everyone?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

at first i thought so cause everybody was turning into dragons, but once you explain it is totally understandable.
like you said it will take away the essence of taboo if its allowed.

being with a different race is taboo because we are trying to keep the blood line
in a way i guess..

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thaleia on February 24, 2009, 12:23:24 PM
at first i thought so cause everybody was turning into dragons, but once you explain it is totally understandable.
like you said it will take away the essence of taboo if its allowed.

being with a different race is taboo because we are trying to keep the blood line
in a way i guess..

Yups that was what I was going for.  For a time everyone had made a comment about it, so I was really thinking of changing it.  But now that theres a good amount of male Dark ones, I don't think it will be that much of a problem.  And erg I lied about creating the first thread.  It's been hectic over on my end because of Mardi Gras, and I won't really be free to make the first thread until tomorrow night.  You all are of course welcome to create a thread if you really want to start now though. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Aiden

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on February 24, 2009, 12:06:38 PM
hmmmm does the point that Dragons and dark ones not being able to mate bother everyone?

Not me, hell my character is based on holding the laws of the dragons, mating with a dark one is like a crime. (Or I am making it one...muahaha)

Duchess

i agree with aiden... i will enforce the rule..*giggles mischievously*

undisclosedtoyou

ooohhh why do I feel like the leaders in this game are going to give us all a run for our money(well in this case since theres no money involved I'm going to substitute it with brownies)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

Demoboy tom

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on February 22, 2009, 07:34:22 PM
oooh yes yes we do, and I know a lot of you guys out there like to play dragons, so please join us, there are a lot of very talented women in this game.

*smiles*

you are, quite positively the most awesomest of men, so don't feel like there aren't any women out there scouting to be your mate in this game.

*grins*

yes you are right, there is a need for more than one male Dark ones.

And Demon hun we are most definitely no forgetting you.

*grins cutely*

Thanks, I appreciate the notice  :) ;) 

My Ons and Offs

Cirdan

~A cloaked figure steps out of the shadows~

Was someone looking for a male Dark One?

undisclosedtoyou

oooh   we so are

*wink*

But now that we have a good number of dark ones, you can also play a dragon if you like.  We still have some positions up there.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

hmmmmm.....any body ells interested?

we need more dragons and  dark ones ( vampires)

undisclosedtoyou

True we do need more players.  So if your interested and would like to play something dark and dangerous, this is the perfect place for you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's