Started by DigitLninja, October 19, 2011, 09:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

Quote from: Orochimaru on October 23, 2011, 03:30:02 PM
All the more fun I say. ^^

Thanks a bunch for the notice. ^^

Heh means I need a normal human.

Karasu

I may work on one or two more characters, depending on what's need.. May make an actual Tamer or BT
Removed, due to vandalism.

DigitLninja

Quote from: Karasu on October 23, 2011, 05:54:52 PM
oh my god hotness XD

I agree with your statement but let's keep it out of the Character thread please.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Orochimaru

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 23, 2011, 06:20:41 PM
I agree with your statement but let's keep it out of the Character thread please.

I sent her a pm about that. *nod nod*

Karasu

DigitLninja

It's alright, I don;t want to reprimand you or anything just trying to keep things organized.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Karasu

Danke Digi, didn't realise I had posted in the Char thread, but problem fixed so lets hav e ablast nyeh?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Karasu

DKDBSD

DigitLninja

alright, we are currently in the stages of making the game threads and OOC
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 27, 2011, 07:53:49 AM
alright, we are currently in the stages of making the game threads and OOC

Ok I'm still not sure about a character. I think I might have to leave it.

DigitLninja

well what's making you so unsure? perhaps we could help?
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 27, 2011, 08:09:35 AM
well what's making you so unsure? perhaps we could help?
I just can't think of Digimon I want to use that's all. :/

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 27, 2011, 08:25:00 AM
been using the Wiki?
Heh I know my Digimon but that's it I still can't decide.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

krakenknight

You don't have a fave from the anime? (I went with a female Gomamon because I liked the original)

DKDBSD

Quote from: krakenknight on October 27, 2011, 08:30:21 AM
You don't have a fave from the anime? (I went with a female Gomamon because I liked the original)

I have plenty of faves, but they don't work well with the character I want to use.

Orochimaru

It would be a shame to lose you. Though, since we do not know your character, can't see what digimon would suit him. Then again, the digimon does not need to really suit him. Could just be the digimons personality. I mean, look at Agumon from Data Squad... complete 180 in personality in my opinion.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Orochimaru on October 27, 2011, 08:44:59 AM
It would be a shame to lose you. Though, since we do not know your character, can't see what digimon would suit him. Then again, the digimon does not need to really suit him. Could just be the digimons personality. I mean, look at Agumon from Data Squad... complete 180 in personality in my opinion.

Erm fair point and I was going to use two in fact. XD

Orochimaru

Whatever floats your boat man. Just throwing that fact out their. Then again, I see there are digimon that...don't exactly fit their partners. Like the other two members of Data Squad, Yoshino and Thomas. I was like 'Wha...?". Yolei and Hawkmon... in a sense. Point is, you do not need to be exact. Just go with somethng that would be fun. As dark as this RP will end up, I am sure it'll be fun. ^^

those not here will be missing out. *nod nod*

DigitLninja

oh... I just had an evil Idea... *Evil Grin*
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD