One-Shots

Started by kasper, March 22, 2015, 05:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

I'm looking for some one-shot games. Here they are:

My Little Monster - m/f [I play the female.] - Slice of Life - modern setting

My character is a good, studious young girl. She is focused on school and doesn't have any friends, nevermind even thinking about boys. Your character is a troublemaker and quite bizarre. By accident, my character unintentionally saves your character or does something very nice, to which he decides they are friends and he decides he wants her to be his girlfriend. Your character has some rage issues and gets into a lot of fights but it otherwise good-hearted and very affectionate and wears his heart on his sleeve. My character is distant and cold and does not very rarely gets emotional. [We could mix this up if you have any ideas you'd like to add or change.]

Captive - m/futa [I play futa.] or possibly m/futa/futa - Smut Based - Fantasy/war-torn setting
THIS GAME IS TAKEN

NSFW! NSFW! NSFW!
or

My character is a strong futa woman and your character is her sworn enemy. One character captures the other and obviously there is not better way to humiliate and punish than rape infront of an audience. [Whether you want the futa to be raped or the male to be raped is up to you. We can also include another male or female character for a forced threesome.]

Dragon's Tribute - m/dragon [I play the bunny.] - Smut Based - fantasy setting

NSFW! NSFW! NSFW!
My character:

Your character:

My character is offered up to your character as tribute.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Zeth

I am interested in Dragon's Tribute.

kasper

Okay, if you want to start the thread you can or you can wait for me to start but it won't be until later tonight or possibly tomorrow night.

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Zeth

I'll let you start. I'm in no rush. Feel free to pm me the thread link.