The Bounty [Black Orchid and Onyxsonal]

Started by Onyxsonal, January 25, 2010, 10:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onyxsonal

"if you gave me more specifics as to what you need me for I will agree to those terms. However I am not simply going to agree to help you when I have no idea what I am to help you with or how long you need my help." Like she had said before, she would be no one's pet and she did not trust easily. She needed to understand better before she simply agreed to helping him. Because helping him could very well take years or eternity or mere seconds. She was all about fair trade but a trade made known before hand.

Black Orchid

“As you know, I like elements—each fairy has an element of their own.” Jaroslav started, “Abhra—the blue one—controls water and ice. Georgeann, the green, is earth and wind.” He said, he then turned to walk backwards as he stared in her eyes.

“Bozidara is fire... well, I thought she was.” Jaroslav told, “Turns out she's just energy—can't even spark a tiny flame.” He said, “They lend me their power, and I use it whenever I please.” He admit it, “Not like I have anything special in mind. You could call me... a collector—I collect magic—elements is a favorite of mine.” He nodded, to see if she understood. “So, what do you say, will you lend me your power?” He asked, still walking backwards towards the approaching town.
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

Onyxsonal

Artemis bristled a little when he basically said he wanted to add her to his collection. She racked her fingers through her curls slowly as she considered what that all meant. Did she have to live with him in that crazy house or could she live near by? Did she have to be like some kind of lap dog that did whatever he asked? She shook her head and sighed softly.

"I will not be your pet. Nor should you expect me to act in a way you see fit. I will lend you my powers when you need them... though I expect you and I to sit down extremely soon a hash out exactly what you expect..." She said softly, not really sure if she should really be agreeing. But magic for magic in her mind. He did three things for her so far, so three things is what he would get from her. If he wanted more he would have to trade for more... She sighed softly. She felt like she had gotten herself in a very strange situation indeed. Everything was relative in her mind. She whined to herself softly.

"I feel like I just lost my chance at a normal life..."

Black Orchid

Jaroslav waved her off as he turned back around and went up to the front of the city, “Now try not to act like a... well, uhm.” He didn't know if he should say it, “Like a rabid wolf/fox—because this is just the second town over, and your 'picture' is probably planted all over this place too.” He said quickly, trying to walk ahead of her to avoid her reaction. “I'm too tired to make another portal to my home, plus I'd think it pretty unnecessary when we have hotels right here.” He said, gesturing to the large building they were now walking up to. It wasn't the nicest of hotels he's saw, but it was a small town, so what else did he expect.

He entered the building, and asked for a room, he already knew how much it coast without asking, but it was always pleasant to pretend you didn't. He paid the woman at the counter and turned back to the demon behind him and gave her the 'A-OK' symbol, and went up the stairs to their room. He lead her to the room and opened the door to a modest normal one bed room, with a little couch and table, a door to a most likely bathroom—the large window was nice!

“We've arrived, princess.” He said, going over to the couch and sitting down—back straight—he then reached in his pocket and pulled out Abhra, Georgeann, and, lastly, a peeved Bozidara. “You know, I didn't catch your name—can't keep calling you 'kitten' now can I?” He asked, pulling out his glass scepter and a handkerchief to shine it.

Or 'demon'.” Georgeann piped in, stretching out her legs as she sat on the small calf height table.

Or 'mammal'.” Abhra added too, smoothing out her silk.

Or 'rabid monster'.” Bozidara added, crossing her arms angrily as she floated over to Jaroslav and rested on his shoulder.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

Artemis rolled her eyes to the sky when he told her not to act like a rabid fox/wolf. She rather detested the fact that he overlooked the fact his stupid fairy tried to get her killed. But of course, she expected something like that. She mentally wanted to kick the man really hard in a really sensitive place but for now she would just relax

She followed him into the hotel, ignoring the woman completely and just following him silently. She looked around the room and watched him carefully sit down and pull the fairies out of his pocket. She rolled her eyes and walked passed the table, smirking at Georgeann.

"Want another fainting session pipsqueak? Or a fat lip" She asked as her eyes narrowed in Bozidara's direction. She walked and sat on the window seal. She had no problem with the other fairy as of yet. She closed her eyes and just closed her eyes. The room began to heat as she began to relax. She tended to change the heat of any room she was in because her body temperature was normally 106 degrees and she wanted the room to be the same temperature. She never realized she was doing it because she lived alone.

"Artemis" She said plainly, answering the question of what her name was.

Black Orchid

Bozidara chimed angrily, but stayed planted on Jaroslav's shoulders. Everyone but But Bozidara was able to feel the heat, but no one said anything, though only sign giving off that they felt it was the happy shivers running down Jaroslav's spine.

“Ah, I see; beautiful name.” He said, placing his scepter in his coat sleeve and bringing out another of his black cigarettes and lighting it.

Boy's name.” Bozidara said, scooting closer to Jaroslav's neck.

“Not so—Artemis is a very important Greek deity—She was the Hellenic goddess of forests and hills, childbirth, virginity, fertility, the hunt.” He said, though he had a far off look in his eyes as if he was reminiscing. “You can wander around whenever you want.” He said suddenly, looking down at his cigarette that just burned in his fingers, “Don't wander to far, though, my magic only reach to a certain distance.” He told Artemis, letting her know how free she was with the magic.
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

"Be careful you silly little Energy fairy of who you piss off. You don't want to get eaten now do you?" She stared at the little yellow fairy as her eyes darkened the purple again. Instead of having a pissing contested with a childish fairy she stood, flung open the window and grabbed the top of the window seal from the outside. She easily lifted herself up, bring her leg  to where her hands were. She pushed off the window seal wall and sailed through the air to land in the tree just outside the window. She climbed to the very top, which could be seen from inside the room. She lounged there on the tree branch, just soaking up the sun.

Black Orchid

((Congrats on your joining!! We could continue this or scrap it, I'm kind of leaked for ideas, so you could message me if you have an idea—I don't mind what you want to keep doing))

Jaroslav watched as Artemis curiously leaped out into the tree, he was going going to ask her what her deal was—well actually, he wanted to avoid the watery eyed Bozidara—who was now clutching onto his collar with trembling, ready to sob, hands.

I can't believe your replacing me!” She cried suddenly, loud enough to tell Abhra and Georgeann to get the hell out of doge; poofing in their color's dust.

“Don't be so dramatic.” Jaroslav waved, but when she actually started to bawl, he sighed exasperatedly.

You went looking for her, even when I told you I was practicing—you even told her—you don't want me anymore!” She sobbed, shaking his collar softly because of her small form.

“Of course not!” He said trying to reach over onto his shoulder but his starchy suit restricted it. “You're very essential to my collection;” He paused and looked out the window warily, “you're what keeps me living.” He said gently, whispering the last.

Bozidara sniffled, “Really...?” She whispered, rubbing her eyes—all four of them. Jaroslav nodded, “... So... I'm more important than her.” She said loudly, gaining her confidence back.

Well~...” He started, but looking up at her pouting face, he nodded and went along, “Yes, yes, of course.”
O&O of a Flower

Onyxsonal

((Yeah, I ran out of ideas also for this one. Thank you for roleplaying with me! I really appreciate it ^.^))

Black Orchid

((Any time, and again, warm welcome to E))
O&O of a Flower