Do a scene with the person above you from anything, be it film or roleplay

Started by LordHarketh193, June 19, 2013, 07:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHarketh193

Hello so this is quite simple, let me show you:

person who posts first - He looked round watching and waiting for the so desperate food to come his way but then he heard people, surely he was the only one here. But no he was wrong, he was captured by the men and taken to a town made of clay and straw houses. As he looks round he See's many women but some are hi den from view. Then he See's the main women walking towards him, her hair like flames and her eyes like frost.

person to reply - She looked apon the man infront of her and decided what to do. She was a siren at heart and during the day a land walker but come night time she returned to her loving sea. She ordered him to be tied up and by night time he would be nothing more than bones.

That was just an example, once the replier posts to the 1st person who posts the next person who posts starts off a new story, and the person who get the most intresting story end or feeling will win the story challenge.

1st Challenge = horror, tension and fantasy. (4 pages)
2nd challenge = War, romance, conflict and hate. (3 pages)
3rd challenge = Love, passion, desire and lust. (5 pages)
4th challenge = FREE WRITE (write anything you want for 2 pages)
5th challenge = crime, one night thing, pace and fire. (3 pages)
6th challenge = legends, myth, sly, sneaking and torture (2 pages/1 page)

So I'll start us off.

1 - It was dark, too dark to see. The moon was hidden by a harried white and grey cloud. No light hit the floor around me, no sound was made as i wandered helplessly through the dark woods. I knew something was stalking me, something supernatural like before though this time i assumed i wouldn't escape, it was quiet and every so often when i stopped a stick would snap and i would run in responce. But now i was stuck and it was closing in on me. It was only a matter of time before it found me...

ErikaWyte

And then it was right before you, standing and starring at you in all its frightful glory. It was a black wolf, with sleek jet black hair and teeth that almost shinned under the pale moon light. Its eyes were fixated upon you, bright red orbs of a ravenous appetite that needed to be filled. You were in the wrong place at the very right time, for the beast needed to eat and now is its feeding time.

himawari

Watching from a distance, someone dark and hiding in the shadows. She pulled out her blade which shone in the moonlight. Soon you will be mine beast.... She thought to herself. She hid in the shadows, waiting for the right time to strike. Now was not the time...patience is key.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

LordHarketh193

I knew it was over as soon as i caught sight of its burning eyes. But i dropped the cape round my shoulders and pulled up the shotgun.
"So you wanna dance pretty wolf" I hissed as i lock and loaded the gun. A smirk hit my pale skined face as my light blue eyes grew darker.