News:

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Deamonbane, September 06, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Quote from: Zaphod on January 16, 2019, 05:09:47 AM
Looks like it's going to be zero degrees during kickoff at KC. Advantage Pats?  :o
I sure hope so!

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Nico on January 16, 2019, 06:27:46 AM
I sure hope so!

That's right twin!

I am hoping for a good game that ends with a victory and not like 2015 with the Broncos. If the chargers could beat them I believe we can do it again.

Go Patriots!

Zaphod

Who America is rooting for this weekend. :P

Lady Sakura

Haha makes sense. Fans of losing teams hate on teams that are super successful. Patriots win cause they are team first mentality, they are disciplined and they leave all their egos at the door.

It's going to be a great game!

Nico

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 17, 2019, 12:29:55 PM
Haha makes sense. Fans of losing teams hate on teams that are super successful. Patriots win cause they are team first mentality, they are disciplined and they leave all their egos at the door.

It's going to be a great game!

All the yes!

;D

So looking forward to that game!

Zaphod

Anyone remember the score the last time the Patriots visited KC? ;D

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on January 17, 2019, 02:24:30 PM
Anyone remember the score the last time the Patriots visited KC? ;D

Yes, we do. However, that was with an experienced QB in Alex Smith. We are still playing a second year player getting his first start. Mahommes is no joke he is incredible but he still inexperienced.

Deamonbane

Remember what happened the last time Brady wasn't in the AFC championship game? Yeah, me neither.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Nico

And today. OMG I hardly can wait. ~grins~

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Nico on January 20, 2019, 07:36:52 AM
And today. OMG I hardly can wait. ~grins~

Game day!!! Let's goooooo!! ☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼🐐🐐

Zaphod

Rams and Chiefs will win today.  >:)

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on January 20, 2019, 10:10:57 AM
Rams and Chiefs will win today.  >:)

Banking on the Saints and Pats!

Zaphod

Pats had a losing road record this season. Less than 2% of such teams make the super bowl. I'm going with the numbers.

Nico

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on January 20, 2019, 10:28:44 AM
Pats had a losing road record this season. Less than 2% of such teams make the super bowl. I'm going with the numbers.

I'm going with the heart of the 🐐

Nico

Deamonbane

Quote from: Zaphod on January 20, 2019, 10:28:44 AM
Yeah, because the numbers are why you want the Patriots to lose today :D

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Zaphod

Bane knows me well. :P Apparently there's a good chance Brady will announce his retirement today if the Pats get blown away. Enjoy his last game, Sakura. ;D

Rel Mayer

Deamonbane

Quote from: Zaphod on January 20, 2019, 12:06:10 PM
Apparently there's a good chance Brady will announce his retirement today if the Pats get blown away. Enjoy his last game, Sakura. ;D

Brees is a class act. Hope he makes it to the Superbowl.

Lady Sakura

Lady Sakura

Deamonbane

Nico

Deamonbane

Welp, LA Rams have lost the right to complain about another team cheating for the rest of their history.

Go Pats!