Move along home.

Started by Tamhansen, September 08, 2013, 08:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamhansen

Normal people, going about their daily lives. They go to work, come home, eat hang out with friends. They all visit the corner coffee shop from time to time. And so they know each other by face, or maybe they talked before. But none of them truly know each other. Then one morning, they wake up, finding themselves in a strange room, together. In front of them stands a strange man, with a ridged forehead. He looks at them and excitedly claps his hand.

"Oh.. oh. Welcome, welcome. A new group of players. I'm Eldras, your host. And this is another episode of MOVE.. ALONG.. HOME" He turns as if to an unseen audience. "Welcome our contestants. Just for them lets go over the rules again. "

The idea is for a group of four to six people who have sort of met, but don't know each other ending up in a twisted game show together. They are trapped inside a weird room, and the only way to leave is through playing the game. They can see a copy of the game board on screens throughout the house. Every time they roll the dice, a new door opens, and a new challenge awaits. From the simple and mundane to the kinky. The assignments will not be anything too far, but include things from playing a game of hopscotch to giving away a sexy strip tease. From having to eat a pie without using hands to having a threesome.

The board will be laid out up front, showing the categories. We'll be using the on site dice rollers to move the group along the board. Though each player goes in turn and the player whose turn it is will be the center of the action. The group will move as one.

If they refuse an assignment there will be a penalty. If a single player refuses three assignments they will be removed from the game. And no one knows what happens to them. If the group beats the game, they gain their freedom, and a million dollars each.

Do you have what it takes to play?

I have some real life inspiration for this game, but can't post it here as this is PG-13, but feel free to check it out here. OOC

What am I looking for.
A group of four to six characters. Preferably divided between the sexes.
Active posters. Able to post at least once every two day, preferably more. Active people make the game more fun.
Open minded players out to have fun.

The game is placed in the NC section, as although the game show does not feature any forceful sexual content. The nature of the participants selection, means it can be considered as non consensual.

Character sheet:

Image:
Character name:
Personality:
Background:
Ons
Offs:

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

MzHyde

Yukina

I'd love to join. It seems like a sexy version of Mario Party.

Lockepick

I think this sounds like a pretty interesting idea. As per all group games, my final decision to join will probably be based on whether or not there are any other gay dudes (characters) in the game.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

elfguy

I remember that scene in Deep Space Nine. I could enter as a female contestant.
----

Yukina

Image:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Character name: Mary Miyazaki
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality: Mary tends to a very meek girl. She commonly has a habit of stutter in her voice around those she doesn't trust (which happens to be a lot of people). Whenever she finds someone she cherishes, Mary will do her best to stay close to them, desperate for true companionship.
Background: Mary was born to her Japanese mother and her American father. She inherited most of her features from her mother, though she has her father's skin tone. She was very happy at a young age, but her self esteem was soon crushed as she entered school. Mary was fun of throughout her school life for her nationality, nerdy habits, and budding sexuality. Any friend she even had gotten had been one of those "fair weather friends".  Fortunately for her, she had graduated high school early and she current has her degree in web design. Mary mostly just resides in her apartment (which is filled to the brim with otaku-related merchandise and objects), commissioning websites and staying inside her small home.

Tamhansen

Quote from: MzHyde on September 08, 2013, 11:14:45 AM
Awesome idea, count me in!
Great make yourself a character when you have the time, I'd love to have you on board.

Quote from: lockepick on September 08, 2013, 02:51:56 PM
I think this sounds like a pretty interesting idea. As per all group games, my final decision to join will probably be based on whether or not there are any other gay dudes (characters) in the game.
Well, I'd love to have you along.

Quote from: elfguy on September 08, 2013, 07:52:16 PM
I remember that scene in Deep Space Nine. I could enter as a female contestant.
Yeah, it's one of my favorite episodes, and then when I saw the Japanese show I linked in the OoC on t.v. I just had to combine the two.

Quote from: Yugishogun on September 08, 2013, 12:28:32 PM
I'd love to join. It seems like a sexy version of Mario Party.
Love the character, and yeah, after you said that I kind of feel it does.
ons and offs

Metro Mech

Image: http://edfchronicles.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/babe.jpg
Character name: Alyssa
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: She is a very competitive person who like to show off in front of others, sometimes not caring that other people could do the job better then she could, but she wants to prove she is the best. She will give up anything to be the best
Background:She was born to her mother without a father, he had died in a war long ago before her mother was pegdent with alyssa. At the age of three Alyssa began to train to prove was the best. She did any sport imaginable till she was brought here
Ons anything
Offs: scat toliet play and perminate damage
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Tamhansen

Ok. So far that's 2 characters and 2 people showing interest. I guess we'd have enough players to start this with. I'll be putting up the board somewhere today or tomorrow. If anyone still wants to join in, please submit a character.

Also Godric you missed a slash in your img tag.
ons and offs

Lockepick

As much as I love the idea, I don't have a lot of room to explore it when it's a total clam-jam in here. :)

So tentative interest, but I wouldn't wait around for me, or reserve any sort of spot for me.

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Tamhansen

Well my own character would be a male bisexual with no gender preference, but I am hoping for at least one more male to join, preferably two, in which case I'll just be the game master. Also the game will include several npc's which are either male or female depending on the challenge.
ons and offs

Lockepick

Hmm, I hadn't considered NPCs! I'll see what I can do about jamming something together tonight. Either way, I wouldn't wait/reserve anything for me.