The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~

Started by LamentingQuill, February 24, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Saika on May 18, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
I would like to join. Just give me a few XD

Sure, no problem. Make sure you tag both myself and Captjoe in the PM.

Sye

Quote from: LamentingQuill on May 18, 2018, 10:25:45 PM
Sure, no problem. Make sure you tag both myself and Captjoe in the PM.

Ok. I was interested at one point, but wasn't sure if I could pull it off.

Wolfy

I'm interested in joining, if I may....though I had a question on if a certain race is allowed, since I didn't see it on the list.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Wolfy on May 19, 2018, 08:53:37 PM
I'm interested in joining, if I may....though I had a question on if a certain race is allowed, since I didn't see it on the list.

The list is more of what has already been made available, there is always room for things to be added. PM me about the race you'd like to inquire about.

Sye

If we don't hear back, does that mean they were rejected? If so, not worried about it and will try another concept.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Saika on May 19, 2018, 11:18:59 PM
If we don't hear back, does that mean they were rejected? If so, not worried about it and will try another concept.

No... it just means I don't have time to jump on everything right away. I'll get back with you tomorrow most likely.

Sye

Quote from: LamentingQuill on May 19, 2018, 11:36:25 PM
No... it just means I don't have time to jump on everything right away. I'll get back with you tomorrow most likely.

Ok sorry ><

Phobetor

Placing tentative interest. Are there any specific characters/races that are in need?

Awesome concept btw!
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Phobetor on May 21, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
Placing tentative interest. Are there any specific characters/races that are in need?

Awesome concept btw!

Not necessarily, but you can pretty much whatever you want within reason that falls into the monster category. I'd be delighted to work with you on a monster if you did not fancy any of the ones presently listed.

Be wary, as the rules state, once a monster is added to the list, the race is available to all. We do not really do the 'unicorn' type characters in this game.

If you wish to play a human, that is all well and fine as well :)

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Im interested just wondering as im stuck on a couple ideas How does a male mummy, banshee or Charon sound for the game.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ingexthefuryhunter1 on May 21, 2018, 09:36:11 PM
Im interested just wondering as im stuck on a couple ideas How does a male mummy, banshee or Charon sound for the game.

Banshee would qualify as spirit/non-corporeal, which Im not allowing and Charon is what I'd call a 'unicorn' character. I would be delighted to help you figure out a mummy species though. We can discuss it via PM or discord, whichever you are most comfortable with :)

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Stendarr

I'm interested, but I want to know what's in demand if anything at all.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Stendarr on May 22, 2018, 11:21:32 PM
I'm interested, but I want to know what's in demand if anything at all.

I'll do an active player head count tomorrow and get back with you on that.

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Monster (There are ** for optional bits, though I do encourage them)

Name: Ma'ta  ( marty)

Species: Mummy

**Where in the world do you come from: Egypt

Appearance: 6'2 black hair, black eyes, Dark skinned, muscular

Personality: Depending on situation he can be proper to straight up scary

Sexual orientation: Hetrosexual

Are you nobility or just upper class: Nobility

Position in monster society: Treasury checker and gaurdian of the vaults

**Position among your own species, if you have one of note: Ma'ta is the third son of Pharaoh Nebka the first, one of the heads of the royal banks, He holds a post as elite tomb and vault checker for his dynasties

Sex~ Female

What are you down with, what floats that boat for you: if it involves a female he has enjoyed it

What makes you flat out say 'NO': anything to do with bodily waste

Your inner workings~ Ma'ta has seen how slaves are treated both before and after his raising, he has joined the program to try and get humans on a better tier.

What kind of things do you enjoy doing or things you just particularly like: Ma'ta has taken up painting and travel.

What kind of things either irritate or bore you: mistreatment, just because a person or thing Is below your station does not mean they have less value.

In the market for a bride/groom? Is there a special reason you're using the 'Spouse Program' or would you call it a whim?: Ma'ta before his death, was seeing a peasant girl of higher station He is hoping to relive these memories

**If you are high up in the ranks, how does you clan or family feel about your use of the program: Ma'ta's brothers do not care what he does, they fel their places have been set in the after life and ra shines upon them.

Background: Ma'ta has been awoken since the 1950's when his vault was disturbed, since that time he has used his abilities to keep himself hidden in society, working as middle management in some of the worlds biggest gold houses, always keeping an eye on the treasure.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ingexthefuryhunter1 on May 24, 2018, 03:12:09 AM
Monster (There are ** for optional bits, though I do encourage them)

Name: Ma'ta  ( marty)

Species: Mummy

**Where in the world do you come from: Egypt

Appearance: 6'2 black hair, black eyes, Dark skinned, muscular

Personality: Depending on situation he can be proper to straight up scary

Sexual orientation: Hetrosexual

Are you nobility or just upper class: Nobility

Position in monster society: Treasury checker and gaurdian of the vaults

**Position among your own species, if you have one of note: Ma'ta is the third son of Pharaoh Nebka the first, one of the heads of the royal banks, He holds a post as elite tomb and vault checker for his dynasties

Sex~ Female

What are you down with, what floats that boat for you: if it involves a female he has enjoyed it

What makes you flat out say 'NO': anything to do with bodily waste

Your inner workings~ Ma'ta has seen how slaves are treated both before and after his raising, he has joined the program to try and get humans on a better tier.

What kind of things do you enjoy doing or things you just particularly like: Ma'ta has taken up painting and travel.

What kind of things either irritate or bore you: mistreatment, just because a person or thing Is below your station does not mean they have less value.

In the market for a bride/groom? Is there a special reason you're using the 'Spouse Program' or would you call it a whim?: Ma'ta before his death, was seeing a peasant girl of higher station He is hoping to relive these memories

**If you are high up in the ranks, how does you clan or family feel about your use of the program: Ma'ta's brothers do not care what he does, they fel their places have been set in the after life and ra shines upon them.

Background: Ma'ta has been awoken since the 1950's when his vault was disturbed, since that time he has used his abilities to keep himself hidden in society, working as middle management in some of the worlds biggest gold houses, always keeping an eye on the treasure.

PM profiles to me and Captjoe, do not post them here pleas.

Ingexthefuryhunter1