Heroes (roleplay group) [GROUP CLOSED!]

Started by Damatos, October 31, 2008, 12:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

*shrug* Either way I'm interested, just give me time to brainstorm a power.

Mathim

I would do like you said and watch Heroes first, just to sort of get a bearing on the reality of the show. In case we end up making it similar. I would have suggested making it slightly more integrated, using canon characters and adding in a few OCs.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Doomsday

Quote from: Mathim on November 06, 2008, 05:49:32 PM
I would do like you said and watch Heroes first, just to sort of get a bearing on the reality of the show. In case we end up making it similar. I would have suggested making it slightly more integrated, using canon characters and adding in a few OCs.

I'm actually working my way through the first episode right now, and I have no classes tomorrow, so I should be halfway through season 1 by tomorrow.

Mathim

Believe me, once you get started you'll have a hard time stopping watching. You might just stay up half the night watching the next several episodes.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Doomsday

Quote from: Mathim on November 06, 2008, 06:13:33 PM
Believe me, once you get started you'll have a hard time stopping watching. You might just stay up half the night watching the next several episodes.

The site I'm watching from now has terrible quality, I'll keep watching but if you have any good sites, don't feel afraid to PM me :)

Mathim

Dude, download it. Jeez, I thought you were watching the DVDs or something. Go to www.bittorrent.com and download bittorrent, then go to a torrent website like mininova.org or isohunt.com and download a torrent file of Heroes Season 1 and 2, and use bittorrent to download the videos.

Doomsday

Quote from: Mathim on November 06, 2008, 06:25:55 PM
Dude, download it. Jeez, I thought you were watching the DVDs or something. Go to www.bittorrent.com and download bittorrent, then go to a torrent website like mininova.org or isohunt.com and download a torrent file of Heroes Season 1 and 2, and use bittorrent to download the videos.

I would but I'm pressed for hd space right now, so this is what I'm going to do. I imagine if this bad quality drives me up the wall, I will get the torrent soon. It's just a matter of what game to uninstall... *sigh* :(

Damatos

Lust, a true must.
A hellish night like a demon's gust.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

My ideas --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20903.msg809998#new

Damatos

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23526.msg926197#new

This is the link to the thread those that have been accepted can start posting.
Lust, a true must.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

Mathim

It seems to me that there should be some backstory to begin the roleplay with so everyone kind of understands the underlying plot. Not to mention there should be a place where all the profiles are listed so people don't get confused.

Damatos

Actually there is a thread dedicated to the profiles.
Lust, a true must.

Mathim

Well the OOC thread, RP thread and that profiles/info thread should all be inter-linked. Each of them should have links to the other two for easy access; last time I checked they didn't have them but if you already took care of that, kudos.

Damatos

Never mind, the group has been closed and is non-existant now.
It was a nice idea but it seems nobody really wanted todo the effort.

The group is canceled.
Lust, a true must.

SakiaWarner

Well maybe if we had known it was time to post or something.
I had no idea characters were accepted or what til now.

Sometimes I dont come back and check these boards.

I'm going to get something together.
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."