[MUL] Let's have some fun. -- New Plots!

Started by Lilaen, September 13, 2008, 11:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilaen

I'm constantly changing/updating this, so bear with me. I'll mention if I add new plots though. ;D Also, most of what I put up here will be hetero couplings, and I'll want to play the girlie. Also, I like to develop the story quite a bit before we get into the hot and heavy, so ya know.

A Warlock and His Pet [UN] [VAN/BON/NC]
An older warlock buys a young woman to bring up as his apprentice to use and teach her of and in his studies and rituals. Between his near constant use of specific and rare plant extracts, and his association and favors from demons, he has the physique and careless attitude of a man in his young twenties, and the ambition and experience of countless years beyond that. The woman has broad bones, despite her thin, almost anorexic figure, caused by months of slavery to less pleasant masters. Her facial features are almost as striking as her viper tongue. The warlock took a liking to this feisty girl and intends to break her in for use in his search for necromantic knowledge, and for his own purposes.

I need someone to play the warlock. I'm also looking for descriptive posts of some wicked rituals.

National Depravity [UN] [VAN/BON]
"Remember that legislation they were pushing before the accident? Well they did it, fucking marked us all. The government is corrupt. Not only the government, but the corporations running the government are corrupt. Citizens have become more slaves than anything since submitting to the mandatory implants a decade ago-- Yes, that long-- as the country stood on the verge of another war. ID chips, for our protection, they said. Bullshit. They herd us around in packs, locking down our borders to disallow any outside interference. Only small pockets of 'survivors' remain, and we want to know the truth. There's one hideous rumor going 'round that there never was a war... it was all a cover to commit these atrocities on our own land. Now we're forced to communicate in the most mundane means possible--Don't bother using your cell; we fear any technology we don't develop ourselves, and we're planning for a big, drastic change. Look, I can't talk anymore. Go to the old record store on Central, ask for Vanessa and tell her the word I wrote on your hand. God help us all."

END TRANSMISSION. DELETING CONTENTS. A man wakes from his coma, entirely forgotten in the basement of a hospital. There are other people in comas on beds around him, a couple are dead. He recognized the voice in the little device that he woke to find in his hand. He seems to be in fine health, other than utter bewilderment.

I'm rather excited about this one, if you couldn't tell by the lots of writing! Expect awkwardness, tension, violence, subterfuge, and anything else you'd expect in such a desperately revolutionized country.

Blood Politics [UN]
Vampires have finally been acknowledged into society, and they're technically legal if they're registered. But who want's to get registered and tracked, right? They shelter with their families, resenting the humans who still devalue them. One thing you don't want to do is cross your family, and though they're not really blood relatives (ha! blood...), they are your meal ticket and cover from the sun. One ornery young male argues with his family, though the arguments rise beyond anything they've ever done before, and they lock him out of the house. The sky is already lightening from the sweet darkness of the night, and he's forced to run. He needs shelter from the sun, the civilians, and the patrols. Inadvertently, he stumbles into the grounds of another family. Even talking with other families can be risky for all the ornate politics involved, but with the sun approaching the horizon he has no choice. A black haired female answers the door, ushering him in just as the sun peeks over the city. There would be hell to pay for all parties involved.

I'm looking to develop this plot more, then expect vamp sex (yay!), fights, and whatever else we can come up with.

Science!
I would really love a lab scene. This could be anything as innocent as two experimenters falling in love, to sinister mishaps with chemicals or human experimentation. Plot coming soon, hopefully!

--

I have a list of my current RPs in my Ons/Offs, just in case you're interested. ;)

Aiden

I'd like to see your idea on the vampire story,

Other than that the Cybersex story sounds interesting...I am curious on how "perfect" this guy is.

Lilaen

I'm still working on specific plots for vampire-ness, but they could be vampire/human, or two vampires. I like a bit of drama, so we'd have to weave some of that in at the beginning. Instead of the traditional 'vampire guy lusts after human chick', maybe she thinks she wants to be a vampire and constantly harasses him, though he doesn't intend to oblige. Eh, really it could be anything, I don't terribly mind playing cliches either. ;)

As for the "perfect" man. She would have designed him how she thought she liked men, but the idea is that she gave him too much free will or what not, and he ends up being very much his own person even in the virtual world, and maybe not entirely what she intended. His personality can be pretty much however the player wants, but I imagine him to be rather arrogant, to the point of causing her lots of stress though she'd keep coming back. ...But again, we can talk and plot. :3

Aiden

I'd be interested in one or the other...I can pull of an arrogant jerk! But a drama sounds good also...

Alexander

i love idea number 2... it sounds like one hell of a blast.

Lilaen

Added An Elevating Story, and edited a few lil things. ;D

Revolverman

i'm definitely interested in An Elevating Story ;D

Lilaen

Ah, sorry Rev! Looks like a mister Corinthi snatched it up by PM first. He's a fast one.

Revolverman

Lilaen

We will! PM me if you have any other ideas you wanna do. <3

Maeven

Quote from: Lilaen on September 13, 2008, 11:25:46 AM
I'm constantly changing/updating this, so bear with me. I'll mention if I add new plots though. ^.^ Also, most of what I put up here will be hetero couplings, and I'll want to play the girlie.

1) Cybersex? No, really... [UN]
This is based, quite simplified, on a segment of a book I read a while back--if anyone recognizes it, lemmie know, I wanna read it and I can't remember what it was!

This is the age of technology, everything is done using it. You can even make your own man. A well known company has recently released a series of "biotechnology integration accessories". These are headsets, allowing you to see the virtual world, gloves to reach out and experience the sensations, and everything else imaginable including full body suits, fully equipped to stimulate every part of the body. A young woman, recently heart-broken, pledges to give up on love entirely, though the idea of designing her own virtual man teases from the back of her mind. Eventually she caves in, turning to a third-party tech group to help her code exactly the partner she wants, then takes him for a spin. He's exactly what she thought she wanted...

That is such a great idea! Link please when you get that started!!
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Lilaen

Thanks! I will, and I think we'll get it started soon. ;D

Lilaen

Cleaned everything up, all my RPs now have links and captions in my O/Os just 'cause... I guess I have too much time on my hands.

I aim to get some actual plots (gasp!) up over the weekend. ;D

Lilaen

Added 3 ideas!

A Warlock and His Pet
National Depravity
Blood Politics

More coming soon! ;D

Mathim

I can help you come up with a plot for the Science one if you like. I'll send you a PM but here's a courtesy bump for ya.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Lilaen

I PM'd you back, Mathim! :3

I still need more interest in my plotted ideas, though I'm always open to other RP too. ...Plus I know my ideas are sort of involved and opening vaguely-- but that's the point! I want to develop the stories with my partner.