Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

As I said, the necklaces have the ability to transform the wearer's gender and transform the reality around the wearer to correspond to that gender change. Like other people's memories of you as a guy now change to that of a girl.

ReijiTabibito

I gotcha.  Just wanted to make sure that the necklaces didn't have anything else hidden up their sleeve, so to speak.  There are some things I could think of, but okay, sounds interesting.  We need 4 people total?

Eliza

So no one remembers this RP? Anybody? There were four players, but we can tweak it so there is only three. A maximum of four players would be nice though.

ReijiTabibito

Well, you've got 50% already.  I think Callie expressed interest a few posts back...as for person 4, no idea.

DKDBSD

I was in it originally, I don't think I'll rejoin I didn't really have a good character idea. I'll keep my eye on this thread though and if I come up with something solid I'll bring it it up here.

Eliza

I forgot who your character was. Anyways, just make a new one, one you feel will be solid. Also a tidbit, the transformation will not happen if the person one carries the necklace in his pocket or his hand. He has to wear it on his neck for the transformation to happen. I remember having some descriptions for each individual power each necklace has.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on June 28, 2011, 11:48:30 AM
I forgot who your character was. Anyways, just make a new one, one you feel will be solid. Also a tidbit, the transformation will not happen if the person one carries the necklace in his pocket or his hand. He has to wear it on his neck for the transformation to happen. I remember having some descriptions for each individual power each necklace has.

Nah not at the moment.

samantha_cs

I'm interested in the Medallion of Seasons game.

ReijiTabibito

So...is that 4?  Assuming Callie's interested in playing...

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on June 28, 2011, 09:48:56 PM
So...is that 4?  Assuming Callie's interested in playing...

I might be.. don't suppose anyone wants to do the Dollhouse thing

Eliza

It's inspired by the Dollhouse ... it's not canon unless you want it to be

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on June 28, 2011, 10:26:25 PM
It's inspired by the Dollhouse ... it's not canon unless you want it to be

I like the concept..  Phone call.. high pitched noise, blacking out and waking up as someone else.

Eliza

playfullchick expressed interest in that kind of story. Why don't you ask her?

EDIT: Identity Theft has been added to the RP Link List

DKDBSD

I have a new plot idea in mind, I'm still thinking about a few points, but essentially this would be Sci-Fi based rp. Akin to the likes of Blade Runner and and the Richard Morgen Novel "Altered Carbon" (only because it contains body swapping and similar). The plot would revolve a period in the future where the world wide population is on a steady decline, most hit by this is the population of women. In a bid to prevent this a certain experiment was made that allowed humanity, to more freely alter their Gender. The grace period was reduced from two years to six months and in that short period new bodies were genetically grown using the subjects DNA.

Now the plot revolves around a faction of the Mafia using this technology to create, incredibly powerful and loyal slaves. These slaves were bodies grown with implants that enabled them to do things above the human limit. Each body also had a chip in it that manipulated to person inside, making them become more connected to the body which would eventually make them nothing more then well completely obedient slaves. The rp would revolve around a group of these subjects who would, be coerced into this program for their own reasons.

Character: Justin Masters (again!)
Quirks: Chain smoker and heavy gambler
Skills: Excellent marks man, not a bad close range fighter jumps the gun a bit.
Reason for being recruited: Excellent police record (despite the gambling), owes the syndicate a lot of money, has a family of four (wife, two daughters and a dog). He also once fucked with the wrong person.

Eliza

Judging from your Character Sheet, are these recruits going to be made into slave soldiers or something?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on August 04, 2011, 02:01:09 PM
Judging from your Character Sheet, are these recruits going to be made into slave soldiers or something?

Indeed, we'd need two kinds of characters really.

Eliza

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on August 04, 2011, 02:15:43 PM
And those characters? What would they be?

Probably members of this syndicate, if it got that far we'd possibly need targets.

Eliza

For obedient slaves, what would their use be? Forced assassins? Personal sex slaves?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on August 04, 2011, 02:19:13 PM
For obedient slaves, what would their use be? Forced assassins? Personal sex slaves?

Something along those lines. I admit this idea is in it's base form and probably needs to be fleshed out a bit.

DKDBSD

Eliza

New Story has been added to the New Plots List:

Your Benefactor [SOLO]

krakenknight

I might be interested in "More Than A Prank", what kind of play would it be set like (Theatrical or screenplay)?