High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

(Just have the officer bring me to your room. I think I have an idea.)

azzmeister89

(okies)

soon after a police car arrived and the officer ushered Hina in, it took less then half an hour to get to the hospital, as they reached the floor of Aaron's room they could see the other two police officers shooing away the last of the news reporters from England "at least wait until he's well again you hounding bastards" one of them shouted.

Queen Elsa

Hina just stayed silent, her eyes still filled with fear and her heart pumping with adrenaline.

azzmeister89

the police officer led Hina over, her hand on the small of Hina's back to give her the push to go forwards, when they entered the room the buy in the bed looked up and grinned

"Hina!" he breathed, then he saw her expression "whats wrong?" he made to climb out of bed but winced after the smallest movement so thought better of it.

Queen Elsa

Hina tried to tell him, but all that came out was, "S-Siegfried... School... Restaurant... Knife... Police..."

azzmeister89

"what? are you ok?" his face became more worried with every word she had said

Queen Elsa

Hina slowly sits down in the chair next to Aaron's bed and forced herself to spit it out. "S-Siegfried... Went crazy... He saw me at school... Wanted me to come with him... Naoko tried to protect me... Didn't want him to get hurt... Went with Siegfried voluntarily... He seemed so sad... So I tried to make it better... Tried to give him a good day... Before cops showed up... Took me... To the restaurant... Where he stabbed you... He was convinced... He and I had our first date there... Gave me a present... Made me unwrap it... Inside was bloody knife... Your blood... He got mad... When I don't like the knife... Tried to make me go with him to you... So he could behead you..." Tears rolled down Hina's cheeks and she continued, "Took me hostage... Cops came... He tried to stab one... Cop shot him..." Hina began to sob. "The cop shot him!!!! It's all my fault!!!!"

LynxKitten

Quote from: JackWhite on July 13, 2012, 04:17:00 AM
He took the first hurdle too but it seemed that Michael had a better technique. "Not a big fan of jumping and counting steps until the next hurdle?"

Molly laughed and shook her head, "I hate these things!" Upon reaching the last hurdle, Molly's back foot caught the top bar and she tumbled head over heels in the dirt. As dust blew up around her, the sound of laughing could be heard. She sat there in the dirt rubbing her knee with a bright smile on her face.

azzmeister89

Aaron put his hand on Hina's shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze, then he looked over at the police woman who had bought Hina back "will he be ok? Seig i mean, is he still alive?"

Queen Elsa

Hina began to sob harder. "All my fault... All my fault..."

azzmeister89

"Hina, this is not your fault" he said softly then he said "come here" he shifted a little to the side and patted the space next to him.

Queen Elsa

She slowly got up, still sobbing, and sat down on Aaron's bed, next to him.

azzmeister89

pulling her into a hug, letting her cry into his hospital cloths "i'm sure he'll be fine Hina, dont worry about it"

Queen Elsa

Hina continued to cry on Aaron's shoulder. "H-He wanted to behead you Aaron!!! He's insane!!!"

azzmeister89

Aaron chuckled "do you think he would have gotten in here with all these police and news reporters?" he would have been arrested on sight, seig's strong but he cant beat a cop, let alone a whole squad"

Queen Elsa

Hina begins to shake at the images running through her mind. Siegfried's body bleeding from the gun shot wound in his chest, the bloody knife lying in the beautiful present box, and Aaron's lifeless and beheaded body.

azzmeister89

(oh god i have created a monster of an rp, this is fucked up....... i love it!)

Queen Elsa

(Hehehehehe... Me too! We should totally do an RP of our own.)

azzmeister89

(well pm me when you have something in mind, i'd love to hear your idea's)

Queen Elsa

(I have plenty of messed up ideas. ^.^ )

azzmeister89

(well then i cant wait to find out)

Queen Elsa

Gavlois

(I can't wait to read what you two come up with. I tried to keep up with you Azz, but nope. You da master.)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(He really is. It's awesome.)

azzmeister89

(there must be something wrong with my brain then)