The Avengers Movie Teaser

Started by Dunnuck, August 25, 2010, 07:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnuck

*screams*

I would link it but im mobile, just hit it on youtube.

*screams*

Heaven Sent Blossom

Whedon as director is pretty off putting for me, however I might still consider watching it provided I know he's not been allowed within twenty miles of the script.
Trailer was okay, I guess. Certainly not one to be watched with the sound off though--well not unless you find Sam Jackon's voice to be very annoying of course.

Brandon

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Dunnuck

Brandon

Well theres your link then. I liked both Iron mans, I think Ill like thor, Im not sure how Ill take captain america but the Avengers. I dunno Im kind of torn because I know next to nothing about all three characters. Then Im reminded of the god awful super hero mash up for Fantastic four (then again I never thought fantastic four was interesting)
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Heaven Sent Blossom

Captain America is either going to be utter trash or simply awesome, I can't envision a situation where it goes any other way but to an extreme of the scale. I think my ridiculous fondness for Chris Evans after Losers and Scott Pilgrim will steer me towards the "OMG AWESOME!" side of the fence no matter what though.
Thor looks like it's shaping up to be pretty tasty, and given Edgar Wright's track record then I can only assume that Ant Man will be pretty sweet as well. However nothing but the cast for Avengers fills me with confidence. I've never really cared for the Avengers, any of their line ups in fact, and Joss Whedon is a complete hack--especially when he's been entrusted with the characters of other people in the past. None of that really adds up to interest beyond the "let's see what kind of train wreck this becomes" variety.