Ideas for Dominant/Equal Power Males...

Started by Lingo, September 22, 2009, 10:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingo

Vampiric Abduction- Deals with vampires, and takes place in modern day New York. I'm a high strung, busy body college student who's friends try to take me out to one of the more rowdier clubs after graduation. A vampire lures me out of the club then basically abducts me to the relm of vampires unbeknowist to the human world. He's a bit harsh at first, but get's more loving at the end. I'd say sex-wise there is one partial raping at first (she soon gives in willingly but is very much resistant at first) then just a few punishments for misbehaving. It can possibly blossom into love, though. More dominant male needed for this

Teacher/Student Affair- I was thinking I could be a honors english teacher, and your character could be a reckless teenager that is sort of like a Don Juan. She keeps him after school to makeup some of his work, but he intends to use other methods to get his grade up. More equal power here, as she does get her revenge on him seducing her by giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Highschool/Werewolf- Loosely base off Twilight's idea of 'imprinting'. Two eighteen year olds who have always disliked one another are drawn together when the werewolf boy begans to persay 'imprint' on my character. Usually they make rude comments to one another, but he becomes more promiscuous towards her and tries to seduce the resistant girl.

The Sacrifice- A knight becomes derranged and leaves the kingdom he once served to a desolate cave he furnished outside of the kingdom, only leaving to sneak in and kill towns people. He offers to never harm the kingdom again, as long as they give him the daughter of a noble man who has always teased him for loving her. Dominant role (REALLY wanna do this one)

Haunting Dreams- A young 20 something singer constantly complains of a man in her dreams sexually embarassing her, harassing her and trying to seduce her. Doctors tell her he is just her immagination, when it turns out the exact man is her new manager. Dominant role

Gone By Morning- Set back in the victorian era, about a vampire or theif who breaks into the house of a wealthy man, determined to steal their precious items or drink blood, and is caught by his daughter. They start a night time affair, and soon captures the young woman's mind then body. A less forceful rp, probably will grow to love.

Dark Link- Based of Legend of Zelda OoT. It is seven years after Gannon is sealed away in the Sacred Realm, and Hyrule is flourishing, along with it's beautiful princess. However, when the Hero of Time left for Termina, she was left heart broken. What happens when she is about to accept the crown and he returns, fully matured and....evil? While leaving Termina, Link was possessed by a dark form, making him transform into his alter ego, Dark Link. While he has his moments where he can be himself, the dark side takes control of him whenever he feels 'darker' moods (anger, lust, jealousy, violence) and can create havoc. Can Zelda save him? (slight bondage, possible rape, maybe some violence, this will be equal power since Zelda is trying to rein him back in)

probably more coming, but I'm brain dead right now =D 

Doomsday

Teacher/Student affair looks interesting. I'd like to hear your thoughts on that one.

Lingo

Duncan

Lingo

Updated with The Sacraficed and Haunting Dreams ^^

Lingo

Updated with Gone by Morning and Dark Link =]

Dark Deception

I was curious to see if you had "The Sacrifice" RP going already and if you had someone doing that with you. If not, I could PM you the CS of a character I have in my deck that I feel would fit the part quite well? And you could tell me if you think he fits your tastes.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Lingo

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 15, 2010, 04:35:48 PM
I was curious to see if you had "The Sacrifice" RP going already and if you had someone doing that with you. If not, I could PM you the CS of a character I have in my deck that I feel would fit the part quite well? And you could tell me if you think he fits your tastes.

Nope, I'd love to do that one!  :D Feel free to pm me, I'd love to hear your ideas.

KidFuturistic

Quote from: lingogirl456 on September 22, 2009, 10:53:17 PM
Vampiric Abduction- Deals with vampires, and takes place in modern day New York. I'm a high strung, busy body college student who's friends try to take me out to one of the more rowdier clubs after graduation. A vampire lures me out of the club then basically abducts me to the relm of vampires unbeknowist to the human world. He's a bit harsh at first, but get's more loving at the end. I'd say sex-wise there is one partial raping at first (she soon gives in willingly but is very much resistant at first) then just a few punishments for misbehaving. It can possibly blossom into love, though. More dominant male needed for this

Teacher/Student Affair- I was thinking I could be a honors english teacher, and your character could be a reckless teenager that is sort of like a Don Juan. She keeps him after school to makeup some of his work, but he intends to use other methods to get his grade up. More equal power here, as she does get her revenge on him seducing her by giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Highschool/Werewolf- Loosely base off Twilight's idea of 'imprinting'. Two eighteen year olds who have always disliked one another are drawn together when the werewolf boy begans to persay 'imprint' on my character. Usually they make rude comments to one another, but he becomes more promiscuous towards her and tries to seduce the resistant girl.

The Sacrifice- A knight becomes derranged and leaves the kingdom he once served to a desolate cave he furnished outside of the kingdom, only leaving to sneak in and kill towns people. He offers to never harm the kingdom again, as long as they give him the daughter of a noble man who has always teased him for loving her. Dominant role (REALLY wanna do this one)

Haunting Dreams- A young 20 something singer constantly complains of a man in her dreams sexually embarassing her, harassing her and trying to seduce her. Doctors tell her he is just her immagination, when it turns out the exact man is her new manager. Dominant role

Gone By Morning- Set back in the victorian era, about a vampire or theif who breaks into the house of a wealthy man, determined to steal their precious items or drink blood, and is caught by his daughter. They start a night time affair, and soon captures the young woman's mind then body. A less forceful rp, probably will grow to love.

Dark Link- Based of Legend of Zelda OoT. It is seven years after Gannon is sealed away in the Sacred Realm, and Hyrule is flourishing, along with it's beautiful princess. However, when the Hero of Time left for Termina, she was left heart broken. What happens when she is about to accept the crown and he returns, fully matured and....evil? While leaving Termina, Link was possessed by a dark form, making him transform into his alter ego, Dark Link. While he has his moments where he can be himself, the dark side takes control of him whenever he feels 'darker' moods (anger, lust, jealousy, violence) and can create havoc. Can Zelda save him? (slight bondage, possible rape, maybe some violence, this will be equal power since Zelda is trying to rein him back in)

probably more coming, but I'm brain dead right now =D

If you are still up for it I love the first 3 ideas and would like to do them...
" Before taking the bait make sure there is no hook on the other side" - Thomas Jefferson

Lingo

phoenix1111

Heya, really interested in your Gone by Morning idea.