Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Tambit

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Tambit

Xandria

Trost

Natasha Bedingfield-Strip Me

The message in it is awesome and I recommend watching the video. It's is very artistic. ^^ *is not able to put up the url*
~*Art is the bridging of ideas, emotions, and thoughts when simple communication fail to express the true depth of meaning and purpose. Art is the creation of humanity.*~

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Morrowclaw

Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

Prototype

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Mordred

Quote from: olive on May 03, 2011, 02:54:56 PM
I love them...

Me too! :) This album was what finally (don't know where I was before then) brought my attention to what great music they did. Then, there was nooooo going back. :)
*See Pillory*

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Mortigan DeLoncre

Xandria

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Tambit