Here we are again (A college based rp)

Started by Jante, June 15, 2010, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and blushed slightly at her being close to him.He gave the girl a thumbs up.“Ready to go."

Jante

Tanya carefully pulled out of her parking spot and slipped on her sunglasses, looking at the others' vehicle. It looked like they were about ready to race or something. She sighed as she stayed behind the bike. She honked her horn to indicate that she was ready too. Of course she wouldn't race though.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante revved the bike and pulled out of the parking lot.

LimitlessNikkie

I dropped my sunglasses over my eyes revved my car once and pealled out hitting speed quickly pushing my car to 60 mph in under 5 seconds and blazing past the motorcycle. Laughing in exileration feeling high and free I down shifted and pushed her harder and took her up to a 100 mph in under 12 seconds choosing not to push her limits knowing he wasn't going to be able to keep pace. He might catch up but it would take balls. Laughing I took the off ramp and hit the highway. "Keep up with this." I said to myself cutting through the thick congested traffic. I knew he was probably faster I was counting on the extra girl on the back of his bike and his basic mortality from doing anything to risky that could win it for him.
I wove through the traffic using reflexes humans think of as fictional, to fast for them to proses. I was cheating and I didn't care I was competitive and wanted to win or at least make it really hard for him to.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante was ready.He revved down and blazed off.He had a suped up hemi engine he had created by himself.He sideswiped cars and blazed a trail after her.He didnt like to lose.He staye on her tail until he was right next to her.

LimitlessNikkie

I saw him coming and let him catch up laughing feeling giddy and happy I winked and speed up cutting him off and switching lanes quickly putting several cars between us. I could hear the blare of sirens far behind us and laughed all the more. Turning up the radio with one hand and steering with the other I smiled brightly. I felt better then I'd felt in years with the wind whipping through my hair that streamed out behind me like a rippling black banner. I wanted him to catch up to share in my excitement but I wasn't about to slow down. Checking my GPS I took a seemly random turn off onto a winding isolated road that lead to the coast if you followed it all the way out but for my purposes would wind around for a few miles before having an off ramp to the wilderness park I'd mentioned earlier. it wasn't a direct route but I was enjoying the drive too much to cut it short.

Kaiser Maverick

She would suddenly see he's not behind her any morr.

LimitlessNikkie

I sighed "too bad" I said to myself some of my happiness slipping away now that the game was over. I slowed slightly keeping right around 80mph and heading for the wilderness park.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles as he rockets out of the woods.He lands as his shocks take most of the bounce.He smiles and jets out in front of her.He hits about 100 mph until he reaches a big clearing.

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed aloud and followed quickly, easily keeping pace with him but he still won pulling to a stop in the field seconds before I slowed to a stop just behind him. Smile and pushing my sunglasses off my face and onto my head and running my fingers through my hair I got out smiling and laughing.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled as he takes his helmet off.He turns to Rose and smiles.“Hope I didnt rattle you much."

SxyCowgirl

Rose loved the feeling of speed. She closed her eyes, relishing the wind in her face and her hair. She hugged Dante a little bit tighter.

They arrived at their destination and he turned to and asked if she was alright. She smiled and shook her head saying "That was amazing."

She looked around the clearing. It was beautiful and there was lots of cover. There would be plenty of places to hide when she transformed. Looking at the sky, she couldn't see the moon yet, but she knew it would be coming out soon enough.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

LimitlessNikkie

Walking over I smiled brightly still feeling giddy from racing "do you think Tanya will be here soon?

Jante

Tanya watched the others speed ahead of her, but she didn't let it bother her, she liked taking her time. She turned on the radio as her favorite song began to play. Humming the tune, she found the turn off for the park and turned. She pulled up beside the others and peeked her head out of the window and smiled at everyone, "Having fun guys?" She asked with a giggle.

LimitlessNikkie

"probably too much" I said with a sassy laugh a I moved towards the group.

SxyCowgirl

Just then Rose realized that she hadn't let go of Dante's waist yet. Blushing furiously, she let go of him. "Sorry." She murmured to him. Rose smiled up at the girl as she approached and nodded. Dismounting the bike, she looked at Dante and smiled a little wider, still blushing.

"Thank you for the ride. It was a lot of fun." She said.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and noticed it too.“Heh its alright.And just ask and I'll give you a ride."

SxyCowgirl

She looked down shyly and put her hair behind her left ear.

"Thank you." Was all she could say in reply. Suddenly she realized that Neil wasn't there. She looked around the clearing just to be sure. Definitely wasn't there.

He must have had another class he forgot about. I'm sure he'll join us soon enough. She thought. After all, the run had been his idea. She was sure he would show up sooner or later.

Kaiser Maverick

He started streching while he sat on the ground.He wondered if he could do his stunts like before.He use to practice parkour and was real good at it.

SxyCowgirl

Rose watched as Dante began to stretch. She assumed it was in preparation for the run and thought it would be a good idea for her to stretch as well. She began stretching the way she had been taught in her martial arts training.

She had been taught a number of different martial arts from when she was very little so that she could utilize her....abilities as much as possible. And so that she could defend herself well when she was discovered and hunted. It's how it had always been in her family and how it would probably always be.

Lost in her thoughts, she stared into space, unblinking for a long time.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante finished stretching,he leaned into a pushup position.He then kicked off into a hand stand.He then began to start doing push ups while inverted.He did about twenty before he relaxed and rolled forward.

LimitlessNikkie

I watched the two of them and wondered what it must be like to be alive like that. Shaking my head and the thoughts away I pulled my hair back into a messy bun and walked over to the large sign board thing to find a trail. Running my fingertips over brightly colored lines I tried to find something that would be fun for ever one.

SxyCowgirl

Rose came out of her thoughts and looked over at Dante. She watched as he did inverted push-ups amused. "Show off." She said as he rolled forward. She smirked and walked over to him, now curious.

"So. Know any martial arts?" She asked, smirking, a small shimmer in her eye. Maybe they could have some fun together while they waited for Neil.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled and shook his head.“No sorry.Im more of a street fighter.I could probably handle you though."he said with a big smirk.

SxyCowgirl

"Hmmm. Would you like to find out?" She laughed a bit. This was sure to be amusing.