Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicissitude

Thank you all! :D *hands out star sprinkles all around*

Dragongoddess

RedPhoenix

Random thought, maybe something about putting new/unapproved members welcome in the title of the looking for thread? I honestly thought this was a mentor's only group at first and just clicked out of idle curiosity.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Jaclyn

Flower

Lmaos. I'm so stealing that for the finders seekers section. xD

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

RedPhoenix

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Peripherie

Question -

As the front desk is somewhat swamped at the moment - can we play a character we assume has already checked in and just post at another location?
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Flower

Quote from: Peripherie on July 10, 2018, 09:16:42 PM
Question -

As the front desk is somewhat swamped at the moment - can we play a character we assume has already checked in and just post at another location?

Most certainly. We don't mind if you join the madness at the front desk either. Glad to see you're interested. :)

I didn't get the opportunity to post tonight but I'll do my best to do it tomorrow.

I do believe Steffy and Jaclyn require interaction from front desk. I think they're both arriving around the same time.

Again, if anyone wants to do another scene while doing your character's entrance/convo at the front desk, you're certainly welcome.

Flower

FYI, l will be missing in action/less active a few days. I trust you guys will be fine. Plus, you're in marvelous hands with the other mentors. I will be posting a response to the current scene before moving Reese out the way.

Remember you can have side scenes with other writers in addition to the welcome scene. Just make sure your tag header is up to date to avoid confusion.

Peri has an open scene someone can jump on.

Kit Cat

A desert without our favourite Flower! Oh my, we will have to survive it somehow, I guess, but I hope you have fun with your action elsewhere. I'm sure the organised chaos will continue unabated!

Just wanted to ask a random question about once we get settled in. I can see how vital the location and timing boards are at the top of each post, but is there ever the opportunity to leave things more vague?

Only ask as, for the most part, Kinsey may settle herself in the bar or other populated location to watch the goings on and react to them; so was thinking of only recording the date and location on those occasions. Would that be permissible, or is a firm time always required?

Peripherie

Quote from: Flower on July 11, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

Peri has an open scene someone can jump on.

Yes, please interrupt Breezy! She could use some company!

Than you for all you do Flower!
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

Flower

Quote from: Kit Cat on July 11, 2018, 08:08:37 AM
A desert without our favourite Flower! Oh my, we will have to survive it somehow, I guess, but I hope you have fun with your action elsewhere. I'm sure the organised chaos will continue unabated!

Just wanted to ask a random question about once we get settled in. I can see how vital the location and timing boards are at the top of each post, but is there ever the opportunity to leave things more vague?

Only ask as, for the most part, Kinsey may settle herself in the bar or other populated location to watch the goings on and react to them; so was thinking of only recording the date and location on those occasions. Would that be permissible, or is a firm time always required?

I usually just use terms like earlier morning, morning, afternoon, late afternoon, etc. If I used an actual time, I add an -ish at the end. xD But it's really down to what you're comfortable with and how good you are at keeping a straight timeline in your head.

Also, I'll miss you guys too. 💝

Quote from: Peripherie on July 11, 2018, 08:10:52 AM
Yes, please interrupt Breezy! She could use some company!

Than you for all you do Flower!

You're welcome. It's honestly a pleasure to see people are interested in a mostly non-adult story. (^^)

Levi

I also will be M.I.A over the next three days. I belong to a volunteer theatre group and it's show week so I'm out every night. Unfortunately I've run out of time to post today so will get replies up tomorrow.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Flower

Kit Cat

Quick, raid the minibars, all the staff are going on a training course...

(Shhh, don't let anyone know I told y'all to do that  O:) )

RedPhoenix

Gannameade

ROFL

Hello Flower.

Apparently you are not going to let a brotha sneak in.   O8)

Welcome to all of the new and familiar faces.   :o

Looking forward to working with everyone.  ;D

RedPhoenix

Flower

Nah. I had the binoculars up. Tuned in and ready to announce any changes. :-P

Kit Cat

Hi Gannameade, welcome :)

Great name - now I have Lunar City Seven running through my head, and only Red Dwarf fans and talking toasters will understand my pain!