I feel silly asking but...

Started by Elohim, March 30, 2008, 10:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

I know it’s a weird kink, but I really feel the need to explore it.

Is there anyone out there willing to run me through a dungeon based sci-fi/fantasy scene that heavily involves NC, monsters, impregnation, birth, and egg laying?  I’d like a system to be used to be truthful, I find dice rolling strangely exciting and it also allows the possibility (No matter how slim) that my character might actually survive an encounter.

Khayin

Hell yes.  Absolutely there.

Do you have a preferred system, out of curiosity?

Elohim

Not really,  I would perfer something simple.  Where sex can actually be incorporated in combat situations,  but I think that this leaves out standard DnD.

Khayin

I've found BESM 3 works rather well, but chargen takes a bit to get used to due to the versatility.  It is really simple in-play, though.  I'm open to pretty much anything, but that's the first thing that comes to mind.  I'll search around my collection...

Lirliel

Just as a plug! There is a system ya'll could use cause I'm using it and it's great for Dungeon crawled smexy things:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10981.0 (That's for the Lost Temple, A.K.A. Dungeon)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=10844.0 (That's for Arena, a Fighting Smex game)

Xilos and myself are using this for a Dungeon crawl game and it works like a charm, he's tooled the rules a bit, Xilos I mean, so maybe if you ask right, (Show your boobs), he'll feel free to share his work.

Alright Tata
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elohim

Those rules are nice and simple...  I think they'd work perfectly.

Khayin

They do look pretty good, actually.  I've only skimmed them just now, but they seem pretty straight forward.  I'd go for it.

Elohim

Khayin

I'll dream up the setting and plot this evening, but do you have a character in mind or any other story details you know you'd like to see beyond those you stated in the OP?  I'd just like to make sure I take everything under consideration.

Elohim

I wasn't even sure that anyone would bite so I didn't really flesh out a character,  or focus that heavily on a concept.   Character wise,  I'll probably end up playing a sort of a tom boy/ fighter type.  Beyond that I've got nothing set in stone.

Khayin

That's fine.  I will PM you when I have the setting more or less worked out so you'll hopefully be able to flesh out your character details.  If I don't get to you tonight, it'll likely be tomorrow evening, if that's okay.

Hunter

Don't feel silly for asking, hon.  I never do.

Xillen

Never be shy to ask :)

I don't know how high your interest into this idea is, but if you'd like to play in more than one game, I'd love you to run trough a seperate game.

Elohim

So,  would anyone else like to give this a try still?  I'd be willing to play in multiple games involving this fetish.

Xillen

Ehh, sorry, but I think I have a bit too much on my plate at the moment, to get myself familiar with another system.

I don't see how D&D would be out of the picture, though, as you could simply use the grapple system to force sex. If you want actual details for sex, or use sex as a weapon, there's the Book of Erotic Fantasy and similar...

I'll step out if someone else is willing to lead you through your escapades with the system of your choice.

Elohim

My main problem with DnD is my loose knowledge of the system,  also I don't really see how sex can be used in combat, as it is linked with a skill. 

DnD is a bit complex for what I'm looking for,  don't get me wrong I love rolling dice but there's pretty much a skill for anything which makes it hard for a single player to survive,  then there's the general lack of healing unless the solo player wants to play a divine spell caster. 

If you know a way around these problems I'd be willing to hear it.

The Great Triangle

D&D 4e?  That's not really out yet though, although it does solve the healing problems and opens up the skill system to be able to deal with sex encounters more easily  (Sure, they say the system is for treaty negotiations, but I know a lot of other "negotiations" it would work for.).  One of the white wolf games or the mechanical framework from one might work pretty well, particularly exalted, which features a certain amount of built in mechanical support for kinky sex, as the Exalted NC-17 character contest proves  (link below).  I should note however, that I don't really know Exalted at all except by reputation and familiarity with Scion, a game built on the same game engine.

http://nc17.penguinking.com/
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

SerpentKiss

I'd probably suggest th d10 system. White Wolf often went for darker settings and, even though they didn't blatantly advertise sex, just one look at the character sheet tells you what you need out of it.