Promises in the Dark: a Reality Show (slots open, need more men!)

Started by Top Cat, June 10, 2014, 04:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KurganofPrussia

APROVE ME, PLEASE!!!

A picture or detailed description of my appearance 

Character name: Matthew D'Arnaud Kinkaide  "Matt" or "MDK"

Gender and Sex: Straight Male

Basic personality: About as easygoing and laughable as you can get.  Kevin is a real charismatic and lovable guy.  He has many friends and loved ones around at all times.  Since he is a teacher and a coach, he also has former players and students around.  But, Kevin does have a dark side as well.  When he gets pissed, he gets pissed.  He can be very explosive and violent.  Not often, but it can happen at times.  Has been known to be on the freaky side as well...

What happened to turn you off relationships? Chole and Matt were college sweethearts.  Matt is from Canada, and made his way to Pittsburgh for school.  He met Chole and they were madly in love.  She was an asipring lawyer, and Matt was a teacher/coach/wrestler.  As they grew into adulthood, Chole's career took off.  She became big time and wanted to move to Boston.  Matt was a new teacher and coach at an area high school, and he was set as an assistant football coach, wrestling coach and could pursue pro wrestling on the weekends.  They tried to make it work, but Chole outgrew Matt.  She worried more about the money and power, and Matt fell by the wayside.  She did move to Boston... without Matt.  He was left back in Central Pennsylvaina by himself.  He is a coach at Steen High School.  He fell into a depression, and worked out of it by wrestling more and more.  His character changed, and it felt good.  He also began exploring more deviant things...

What are your strong points (pick three)? Talking with and meeting new people (especially about sports or teaching and while drinking Coors Light), working out/physical stuff, Mental Challenges
These are things that you do well, enjoy doing, etc.
What are your weak points (pick two)? Dishonest people, Users (as far as people who use other people)
These are things that piss you off, make you upset, etc.

Top Cat

You are approved. =^_^= Get him over into the Index, and figure out what you're doing with a wasted week and a thousand dollars. 
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Ethoxyethane

My sincerest apologizes, but I am far too over my head to engage in a group RP at this time.  I must retract my character.   :-(

Top Cat

Quote from: lackinginheart on July 03, 2014, 07:15:55 PM
My sincerest apologizes, but I am far too over my head to engage in a group RP at this time.  I must retract my character.   :-(
Understood. Sorry to see you go.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

Still looking for more players. The game is just barely starting, and the current count is 4 women, 2 men.
O/O / Story Seeds