Anyone for some Ageplay? (FxF)

Started by GlimmeringHeroine, August 03, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlimmeringHeroine

Hey, folks! I'm going to cut right to the chase here - I am in desperate need of some ageplay or ABDL type woman on woman roleplay. (Trans or cis woman, I'm easy either way. 'Futa' isn't an idea I'm so good with, but I'm flexible.)

Just so we're clear, by ageplay I mean actually playing characters who are consenting adults indulging in childhood paraphernalia. While I do enjoy older adults seducing younger adults, the kind of play I want goes a bit beyond that. Sometimes that means really getting into and playing the part, which may sometimes involve diapers and such. (No. 1 only, please. I can't deal with No. 2 in play.)

If you have some ideas of things you'd like to try in that realm, please shoot me a message. If not, I have some of my own.

SINdergarten

Lana Whitmore is a freelance reporter who dabbles in the strange. She comes upon an event called SINdegarten, where adults are taken to a secret location via school bus, offered drugs which create a sense of child like wonder (but otherwise retain their full adult faculties) and are unleashed upon a grown-up sized playground under the supervision of trained carers. Lana is guided through this world by one of the organizers, and is also invited to indulge under her personal watch. (Side effects may include loss of equilibrium or bladder control, etc.)

Happy Homes

A high end live-in nanny service offers an attractive lifestyle and remuneration package to those in its employ... if they can only last the training. The 'Happy Homes' business model demands that their nannies understand intimately the needs of their junior clients, which they establish through a week long 'empathy training' course, complete with bottles, diapers, cribs, the whole package. Are you up for the task?

While I am more interested in the submissive role I'm willing to take turns with a longer term roleplay partner who will switch.