black butler inspired mxm

Started by northerner, February 19, 2021, 01:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northerner

hello folks!

my name is north. i'm in my twenties, write at a lit/adv level, multipara (400-1000+ words, depending on what the scene calls for), active (usually daily, sometimes rapidfire, sometimes i need a couple of days), EST. ghost friendly - i understand it can be hard to tell somebody you're not feeling it. but i am very easy going, if there's something you think might be changed for the better, i am all ears!

i've been on a bit of a black butler kick and was inspired by it - i'm very interested in setting up a roleplay where a human makes a contract with a demon. i don't play canon characters, nor do i under any circumstances play underage characters, so i had an OC in mind for the human's role. i'm looking for somebody who is willing and capable to play the role of a demonic butler. it doesn't have to be sebastian, but i'm definitely open to it.

i'm a sucker for dark themes. the demon being hell bent on corrupting his master would be the underlying plot, but there will certainly still be action and adventure as the two try to accomplish my character's goals. the setting can be canon (late 19th century) or modern.

noncon/dubcon would be a major aspect of their relationship - i'm not interested in a fluffy plotline here. the demon is just that. a demon. he wants to consume his master's soul, but until then, he takes what he can get away with. the relationship is inherently problematic, and romance will be nonconventional. maybe the demon realizes that they do have a fondness for their master, but i might have to be convinced.

hard nos: bathroom play, vomit, extreme blood play, bestiality, feet, and age play.

other than those, my limits are your limits. if you're into something, ask me! i can probably swing it. i also think it would be interesting if my character, in his attempts at maintaining control in the relationship, tries to top the demon at some point. i generally play switches, and though i think this plot lends itself to some rather strong dom/sub aspects, it shouldn't be quite so cut and dry. our characters will have a complicated relationship, an unsettling codependency.

if you are at all interested, please shoot me a message!