News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

In a World of Vampires. (Open to all)

Started by Katrina, July 26, 2010, 09:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

Megan walked down the street with her hands in the pockets of her jeans.  She was dressed pretty much as a biker chick, wearing a leather jacket that obviously wasn't hers.  She gazed about and paused at the crosswalk and crossed the street to the other side.

Her long blonde hair blew in the wind and her ice blue eyes seemed to reflect that she was older than she seemed.  Much older.

discordantentity

Darien was always looking around, as he walked down the street his shaved head with the tattoo of a grinning skull on it bobbed to his music.  Despite looking like he was a college freshman he was at least a century older that that, but his lineage was what made him so much more than boring.  His arms were covered in tattoo's as well, he was a Brujah who loved nothing more than just having fun and living his life without it being boring.  Taking a can of spray paint he started to tag a wall with his mark when he noticed her.

Stopping half way he headed over and grinned, making a fool of himself in the process.  "SO what brings you this way at this hour, doncha know this this is dangerous territory.  Just some friendly advice, some of the people around her don't like strangers."  He said as he kept grinning and put the can away.  He looked no older than nineteen, but he really was almost two centuries old.

Katrina

*Megan gazed up at him, unintimidated by his size or appearance.  She too was a brujah, though not as old as he would be.  She appeared to be 18 but in reality she was 65.  She canted her head to the side and smiled a bit.*

Nice artwork, she said in response to his tagging.  She gazed about a bit.  And thanks for the warning, but I'm fairly certain I can take care of myself.

Megan was never unarmed.  In her jacket pocket was a colt 45 and she had a silver plated dagger tucked in her boot.

discordantentity

"Thanks, I try.  You look like you could at least use some company, sorry but I've got few friends here.  Seems the bleeding fops have taken over, damn artists..."  He replied as he seemed like he was rather carefree about his opinions, getting a read on her as he talked and trying to figure her out.  This was interesting, Megan didn't seem like a normal person and she intrigued him heavily.

Katrina

She smiled some as she gazed at him attempting to read his aura.  If he could read hers he'd notice it revealed her to be kindred and curious.  She nodded her head.

Well, a friend I can definitely use.  I've not been in town long.  Actually only long enough to get lost about half a dozen times in two nights.  She laughed softly.  She wasn't your typical brujah, well, not until you ticked her off. 

discordantentity

"Well then your in luck my friend, I know this area well.  So where you from, or does that even matter between kin."  Darien replied as he smiled and then made sure that his knife was safe in his boot, as well as his colt .45 that sat behind his back under the jacket he wore.  He was glad to finally meet a friendly face, at least there was a few places that were under Brujah control.

Katrina

She slid her hands out of her pockets and off her colt as she began to feel more at ease.  She smiled a bit to him.  Well originally I'm from Savannah.  More recently, the DC area.  Too much politics there for me.

Oh, where are my manners?  I'm Megan Blake. She extended her hand to him.

discordantentity

Darien laughed at the notion of politics, the city was based on the lies and BS of it.  He had seen it pass by and the same old crap come rolling back in, it didn't bother him much anymore.  "It's an acquired taste, if you want to avoid it don't pay attention.  Darien Stone, originally from dublin.  So your from the south, passed through.  Nice country."  He said as he took her hand and shook it, though he was never one for formalities as they were never that grand around his associates.  But now he was just glad to help a fellow out here, make sure they knew the lay of the land.  Though he would take her to the safe sites and safe houses that remained.

Kraven Trollsbane

*i write in first person, hope that's not a problem.*

I stood hundreds of feet in the air. on the air actually. i was supporting myself with my wind magic.

i watched the night like an owl, looking for my prey. i was searching for the scum of the night,vampires.

five nights ago my little sister was killed by some of those blood sucking bastards. she was out with some friends, it was late, past her curfew. she took one of the back allies as a short cut, and that's where they got her.  she was torn to pieces but not a drop of blood anywhere, the corpse was bone dry.

i saw two people who might be vamps. i got a little closer, one looked like a street thug, the other a biker chick. they looked young, maybe they weren't vamps after all.
 A&A

Starlequin

Gunfire rang out through the building and into the streets outside. A fire was starting to spread through the upper stories, but not quick enough for Leon Brentwood's taste. After wasting most of the nest upstairs, he rushed back to the ground floor and made for the back door. He dove behind a sturdy looking desk as a pair of Sabbat shovelheads came racing down the hall and unloaded their spray'n'pray peashooters in his direction. '"The job's a cakewalk, Leon, honest. A few Sabbat, four, tops, and all you gotta do is steal the ledger and empty out the safe. You could do it blindfolded." A few Sabbat, my ass! Seventeen, more like. Fucking Leroy. When I get out of this, I'm gonna stake your sorry ass and throw you in the fucking river!'

He caught the lull in the enemy fire as the shovelheads ejected their empty clips and fumbled to slam home some new ones. He swiped his hand across the back of his pants, both checking to ensure the ledger was securely ensconced in his back pocket and to withdraw a pair of M-60 frag grenades, and rose from behind the desk. By the time the Sabbat took aim once more, Leon was already halfway to the stained oak door. He threw his shoulder against the door and burst outside to freedom, the shovelheads' howls of rage accompanying his escape.

"You're dead, Brentwood! Fucking dead! Do you hear us?! Nobody messes with the Sabbat like this! We're gonna hunt your ass down and mount it on our wall, a piece at a time!"

As he ran out the door he felt the sting of the shovelheads' 9mm rounds burning between his shoulders; one of the pricks must have gotten lucky and winged him. The sudden pain made him stumble, and he leaped forward and fell into a crouching roll. His fingers deftly pulled the pins on the grenades. He whistled sharply at the oncoming vampires and called out tauntingly. "You suckheads couldn't catch shit in a sewer!" And with that, Leon tossed the armed grenades through the open door at his pursuers. Then for good measure, he pulled his twin McCluskys out of their holsters and fired rapidly through the doorway, just in case they decided not to take their medicine.

The blast was almost enough to knock him on his ass, and as he rocked back on his haunches he held the Desert Eagles on the doorway, anticipating a renewed attack. His worry was unwarranted, however, and after several seconds, Leon rose to his feet and holstered the pistols. He checked his pocket once again for the ledger, and turned to make his exit. He could already hear the sirens in the distance. 'Wow. 22 minutes; the boys in blue must have only stopped for coffee on the way in this time.' Leon ducked down a side alley and headed for his haven uptown. 'Damn, what a way for a Kindred to make a living...'
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Dunnuck

"Ahhh shit!" Chris Flemming shouted, his car broken down outside. He growled with a slight hiss to his voice, punching his vehicle. "How many people in this damn city are going to try and kill me tonight? And now I don't have a car!" He shouted, kicking the vehicle. He heard an explosion in the distance and sighed. "That must be Leon god damn Brentwood..." He said, opening the car and sitting inside. A vampire with a broken down car. Hilarious. In a city where other vampires kill innocents. Icing on the cake. And then vampires that hunted HIM for not being like them. What the fuck else could be put on this cluster fuck of an ironic meal? He gripped the shotgun that lay between the seats of his tiny car, nervously taking the safety off. Tonight was probably going to be terrible.

He turned the key in the ignition, the car roaring to an unexpected start. "Praise the fuckin' lord!" He shouted. "Or whatever we vampires are supposed to believe in!" he added sarcastically. He drove carefully, sure to follow all laws of the road, anything NOT to get attention drawn to him. "Leon god damn Brentwood. He came to a stop when he seen two people. A man and a woman. One in a leather jacket. Chris himself was wearing a nice suit, that of either a business man or a member of the mob. He rolled by slowly, his car breaking down between the two. "You gotta be shitting me..." Chris whispered, smashing the gas pedal. He looked between the two young people in front of him. Something wasn't right.

Vampire...He thought to himself. They could probably smell him as well. And these could be the hostile vampires. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." he cursed. He gripped the shotgun silently and sneakily.

Katrina

Pleasure to meet you Darien.  She paused in her words and looked about as she heard the hail of gunfire coming from a nearby building.  She shook her head some with a sigh.

She wasn't sure who controlled the city.  She herself, at one time , had been a Sabbat.  She bore the mark on her lower back to prove it.  Yet, she didn't agree with much they did and had really only blindly followed her sire in a night after her embrace.

She certainly wasn't rejoining them now, nor was she going to join the Camerilla.  They had too many rules and laws that made no sense to her.  Megan just liked to try to blend in and not stick out.

She gazed up as the car stalled between her and Darien. She tilted her head some and eyed the man inside a bit for a moment.

Ya need some help there?  She asked him with a nonthreatening smile.  She always was a little naive and too friendly for her own good sometimes.

discordantentity

The gunfire made Darien remember why this city was so much fun, Sabbat or Camarilla both groups were equally as bad to him.  Of course the Anarchs were being routed from this place, by the constant war between the two sects and the expansion of territory one made over the other and then lost.  "I know why don't we give the car a little boost there megan, where ya headed mate?  I hate these sabbat licks as much as I hate the cammies."  He then pulled out his colt .45 revolver and fired at the pursuing Sabbat, shouting out to them.

"This is Anarch turf you shovelhead freaks!  You and the bloody cammies have no right being here!  By the gods, and by the emerald isle herself get the fuck out of here!"  He then fired off another pair of rounds at them, if they came any closer they would regret it.  He had learned a few tricks from other clans back home, though mostly he'd learned to hone his edge in a fight.  The enemy of his enemy was his friend, and he could not afford to make anymore enemies since he had enough on both sides.

Kraven Trollsbane

i watched the action from up above as a car came rolling down the street and happened to stall right beside the two vampires. suddenly a second car came racing around the corner and skidded to a halt. the street thug pulled out a gun and began firing on the second car. i thought about getting involved but they all smelled of vampire so i though it best to see if they would just kill each other. then i could drop in and pick up one of the survivors and get some information.
 A&A

Katrina

Megan thought it best to keep her past a secret for now until she knew who she could and couldn't trust.  However seeing Darien fire on the other car she pulled out her colt and began firing as well. 

Something seemed odd though.  She felt as if they were being watched so she looked around and then up.  She spotted someone flying above them.  Well, that was something she'd not encountered before, but she turned her attention back to the sabbat, who would no doubt be after her if they knew she'd once been one of them.

With the Sabbat, you are with them or against them and since she'd turned her back on her sect, they'd be out for her head.

discordantentity

With the car in this shape and the Sabbat on their tail Darien began to look around for another vehicle he could steal, then he saw the person above them and made sure not to lose track of him.  A bullet flew past his head, and as that happened he saw what they needed.  A reliable but older VW van, he didn't care who owned it as it was at least solid steel unlike this thing.  "Hold them off of me, I'm going to make other arrangements.  Sorry sir but your gonna hafta get out of the vehicle, once we've switched I've got a use for this one."  He said to the man in the car as well as to Megan, the man was different but he was not going to let the Sabbat rhave their run tonight.  Not here, and especially not now.

Katrina

Megan moved into a position to cover him, ducking down behind the stalled car, emptying her clip and slamming in a new one.  She kept firing at the other car who was returning fire.  She glanced up for a moment at the flying one and seeing as how the other guy was still in the car, she moved to the side and opened the passenger door and using her strength, jerked the guy out along with his shot gun.

Kraven Trollsbane

i was a little surprised when the girl noticed me, most people even vampires don't pick up on people watching them and defiantly not when their above them. after the girl looked up the guy did too, i wonder if he noticed on his own or just looked to see what she was looking at.

i thought about leaving but why miss out on all the fun. as the street thug ran down the road to a old vw i heard another car come around the corner this one a big black suv now that just wasnt going to be fair vampire scum or not.

i sent a compressed arc of hardened air towards the van. it struck like a katana slicing a watermelon. the van literally split in half down the middle and then exploded, something must have sparked as it was falling apart.
 A&A

Katrina

As the black SUV that was heading their way suddenly exploded, Megan ducked down and gazed back toward it.  She wasn't sure what had just happened, but she was glad it did.

She glanced back up at the flying one.  Could he be an angel of sorts?  She'd had her encounters with fallen before. Some were downright evil, but others weren't.  COuld he be like them?

SHe gazed back toward Darien as she fired off a couple more shots, keeping the sabbat at bay.

Dunnuck

((is this chris' car being fucked uon? lol))
Chris held onto the shotgun as he was pulled from the car. He quickly stood to his feet and, without hesitation, fired the gun through the window, shattering it. The car that had been assaulting them was turned ro confetti, sparking Chris' bad temper. He fire in the direction of the male vampire as a warning shot. He walked towards the driver seat, appearing at the passanger's seat and climbing in with unbelievable speed. He had moved so fast that it looked as though he telported from the one side of the vehicle to the other. He was next to the woman before she knew it, desert eagle to the side of her head. He drew in close and smelled her deeply. "Vampire." He hissed angrily. "A delicious one at that," He spoke, hus british accent heavy. "Get the fuck out, darling." He growled. "This is my car. I worked for it. I own it. I payed it off. Get the fuck out before I have to shoot you in the leg and blood in my car." He warned.

Katrina

*Megan stared at him* Was only trying to help and get you out of a bad situation.  She backed away and out of his car and looked around for Darien.  She sighed.  Were things always this chaotic here?

She stepped back from the car.  I don't know where you plan to go seeing how the thing won't start anyway...

She rolled her eyes some.  And glanced back up to see if the flying one was still there.

discordantentity

Darien made his break for the van and found the door lock was already broken, though there were no keys inside,  Taking out a switchblade he cut the ignition wires and spent the next few minutes trying to get the things started.  The sound of gunfire and then an suv being sliced in half caused his hands to jump and it finally started, getting the the seat he threw some cheesy decor out and pulled up beside them.  "Last call for the Lincoln memorial, honest abe is good for one thing nowadays.  These fucks won't stop until the sun rises, and your car is already toast..."  He shouted as he saw the attitude of the person they were trying to extract, this was turning into a bloody threeway cock fight.  He had planned to get the other car tossed at their other attackers, so that it would provide cover.  Though now that didn't seem like such a good idea, since the person above them was probably the guy who sliced that suv.

Katrina

Megan took one last look at the guy in the car before making her way toward the van and the man she'd met earlier that night.  She climbed in and sat in the passenger seat with a soft growl, her fangs showing lightly.

Some people are so ungrateful... She grumbled as she stared out the window.

Dunnuck

Chris withdrew his gun from the woman. "Good point." He said with hesitation. He had no reason to trust these people, but he wanted to live. He holstered his desert eagle and gripped his shotgun, heading over to the other vehicle and climbing in the back. He kept his hand trained on the shotgun. He had not fired directly at them, had only taken broad shots as warning. "Sorry about that." He said. "Just that whenever I run into people like you, they try to kill me." He explained.

Katrina

Megan glanced back at him.  Don't judge us all by the sabbat scum that were after you.  Not all vampires are bad.

She huffed again and turned looking out the window, skyward.