erin's updated wants/roleplay ideas (NC, F/M, F/F, open)

Started by erin 27f, December 03, 2009, 10:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erin 27f

I'm looking for a male or female RP who is very detailed and into NC scenes. Ideas are welcome but you can read my ons and offs (link below) if you need more info on me and what I'm looking for.

After trying and not doing so well with the dominant role, I have reserved myself to being a victim/sub but I do it soooo well!!

I have a couple of ideas of my own but am always looking for other ideas and fulfilling others' fantasies in detailed roleplay, too.

Ideas:

1. Away From Home -  I would either be a college student on vacation with her family or perhaps a newlywed on vacation with my husband and find myself getting into arguments with them and wanting to separate myself from them (family or husband) as much as I can. Looking for a local at the place I'm vacationing who takes an interest in me or perhaps another person (or couple) on vacation. That person would serve as an outlet for me, someone who lends an ear but has alterior motives.

The details beyond that can be worked out as I'm flexible with your character as I'd want you to be comfortable and enjoy the roleplay too!

2. Inherited Mansion - If anyone here is a fan of the 'giallo' - italian horror/suspense genre of the 70s, you might be familiar with the plot. I've seen a few of these movies and always imagine myself in them. My idea would be a young woman, beginning a successful career after college, is saddened by her father's death. She hadn't seen him in years after he and her mother split up but receives a letter that she has inherited his mansion in another country. She goes back for the reading of the will and the transfer of the estate and meets her father's estranged brother, her uncle, who is quite upset that she is given the mansion since she hasn't been around. During her stay there, he plans to make it a forgettable trip for her. Other characters (played by either of us) could be a maid, the groundskeeper (a burly, scary type man), her aunt who is in on her uncle's plans.

We can discuss more about the characters and details but let me know if you're interested. PM me with that or with your own ideas that you think I'd be a perfect fit for! :)

I'm also really craving a roleplay where I can play Supergirl! It would certainly involve some superheroine in peril but I'm up for almost anything. IN PLAY

erin 27f

erin 27f