Carnal Combat -- (Mostly F, scattered M.. see inside...)

Started by AllieCat, January 30, 2011, 02:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllieCat

There's an underground wrestling club coming to your city. You need to know where it is to get in. You definitely want to get in, because it's something you've never seen before.

Once inside, a bevy of beautiful women wrestle for your enjoyment. Strength against strength, speed against speed, cunning against cunning. They're putting their bodies on the line.. literally..

You see, this little wrestling club has a twist. Before a match, the two contestants make a wager.. Depending on the terms of the wager, the winner can do to the loser whatever they want. Strip them for the crowd's enjoyment. Force an orgasm out of their bodies with fingers, tongue and or sexual toys. Make them service YOU to that orgasm..

Or even, get the crowd involved.

As I said in the title, this is mostly F vs F.. but depending on interest (and F's who don't mind having a M as part of the wager), the lucky Males can be part of the crowd that's chosen to come up and.. assist the winner in claiming her prize....

((this is based of a snippet of a video that I saw that seriously got me revved up, so I'd like to see it happen, post your ideas here if interested)

Zaer Darkwail

I would voice interest to be one male crowd members in case if won wrestler wants get crowd involved with the event  >:)

TheGerbilyOne

Hmm, so basically a more street fight version of Ultimate Submission? Sounds interesting, I would be willing to play a female wrestler if this gets off the ground.

Polymorph

Is this going to use some sort of system to determine who win s a fight or some other method?

AllieCat

It'll be very basically system based, three stats, strength, speed, cunning.. (ranked 1-3).. basically each round you choose one stat (can only use each stat once) and roll that many dice, only the high die counts, whoever rolls higher wins the round, win two of three rounds to win the fight..)

Of course, if people just have a scenario in mind and want to pick who win s, as long as it's worked out beforehand, have no problem with it :)

Napanee

Oh, I think I could connect with my feminine side for this - if you'll have me !

Rayne Bluestone

Looks like this is finally starting to get a bit more interest, that's always a good sign for me to publicly say I would join in.

Maegan

Xillen

As I PMed AllieCat upon first reading this thread, I'm interested in a support role. :-)

AllieCat

Cool. Start working on your characters, those of you who are interested.. (name, description.. and the three stats, ranked 1-3)

I'll be on late tonight after work :)

Polymorph

Are you envisaging the wrestlers to have gimmicks or themes in names and costume similar to modern wrestling leagues?

NileGoddess

I'm sort of interested in this as well, but I have two hesitations. First of all, I've never done any form of system game involving the dice, and secondly, while the concept is intriguing, I've never been much of a sub. Obviously, I don't want to make a character that never loses, because that's just silly.

Xillen

Quote from: NileGoddess on February 03, 2011, 04:10:42 PMFirst of all, I've never done any form of system game involving the dice,

This is system at it's simplest form. If you have a combat heavy game, while using freeform and not setting the outcome, whoever happens to hold back the least will always win the fights, hence the small system in place. It'll be easy to get used to.

Quote from: NileGoddess on February 03, 2011, 04:10:42 PMand secondly, while the concept is intriguing, I've never been much of a sub. Obviously, I don't want to make a character that never loses, because that's just silly.

This could be a little more difficult. Keep in mind that the wager is something the characters decide upon, so you could keep it to wagers you would be comfortable RPing out, though of course that also limits your options for winning.

One workaround, keep the wager generally open, but discuss limits in PM with the other player. For example, the characters could decide that the winner gets to fuck the loser with a strapon, while in PM as the players you agree that if she were to win, she should only go vaginal, which still leaves the option open to go anal if you win (vaginal/anal's always an easy example regardless of it being an issue for you, but you can probably use that concept in lots of creative ways).

The other workaround is that you roll the dice half the games, and determine the outcome for the other half beforehand. Then you would only use lighter dares on games that rely on dice.

That makes me wonder. AllieCat, will you use 1, 2, 3 for all characters? Perhaps someone could be exceptionally poor at combat and have 1-2 points less, or be a veteran and have 1-2 points more?

NileGoddess

Alright, thanks for clearing some stuff. I think I will go ahead and make up a character. I haven't really subbed, but it's not like I'm uncomfortable with it. I've got some pretty loose limits, and I think the experience of possibly taking some punishment might be useful.

AllieCat

Quote from: Xillen on February 03, 2011, 04:57:49 PM
This is system at it's simplest form. If you have a combat heavy game, while using freeform and not setting the outcome, whoever happens to hold back the least will always win the fights, hence the small system in place. It'll be easy to get used to.

This could be a little more difficult. Keep in mind that the wager is something the characters decide upon, so you could keep it to wagers you would be comfortable RPing out, though of course that also limits your options for winning.

One workaround, keep the wager generally open, but discuss limits in PM with the other player. For example, the characters could decide that the winner gets to fuck the loser with a strapon, while in PM as the players you agree that if she were to win, she should only go vaginal, which still leaves the option open to go anal if you win (vaginal/anal's always an easy example regardless of it being an issue for you, but you can probably use that concept in lots of creative ways).

The other workaround is that you roll the dice half the games, and determine the outcome for the other half beforehand. Then you would only use lighter dares on games that rely on dice.

That makes me wonder. AllieCat, will you use 1, 2, 3 for all characters? Perhaps someone could be exceptionally poor at combat and have 1-2 points less, or be a veteran and have 1-2 points more?

Well, I was going to RP as the owner, who also fills in as a substitute wrestler when they come up one short, but she usually loses (because she doesn't have time to train like the others do, there's too many backstage issues and negotiations/payoffs/etcetera) to deal with, so her stats would be 1/2/2, instead of 1/2/3, and she would lose ties instead of a Re-roll).. I don't want to overpower folks so I don't know about extra points.. but also, if you have a scenario in mind, and don't want to risk it going to the dice, just have the two competitors let me know, and I'll write up something without using the dice, and let the people get to what they really want, having fun :)

Zaer Darkwail

Description:

Name: John B Mctucky
Role: Spectator (redneck truck driver with some underworld 'buddies')
Biography: John Bill Mctucky is scottish breed redneck who makes his living by driving trucks and their cargo across the states. He has relatives running a farm in back country in Nevada (basically Las Vegas backyard). So his family likes gamble but only low stakes as they can't really afford loose farm which has been with family for over six or seven generations (and ten more generations in other family until they took over).

As truck driver he had occasion do some 'moon' jobs at night. transfer Mexicans from border to secluded storagehouse to American sweat shirt factory. So he has some contact with underworld and altough he is redneck most like him because he does not bullshit around with people. So then one his underground 'buddies' told about new wrestling matches coming around with a interesting show after wrestling match is over......

Eversince first match watching John had been regular spectator in the crowd. Altough cost is quite steep and also security guys piss him off but he comes around to watch girls fight and then go hot on each other. Or get even spectators involved!

NileGoddess

Name: Candice Perry
Ring Name: "Diamond"
Description: Candice, more popularly known as "Diamond" in the ring, is of African descent. She is built thick and strong from regular visits to the gym and the matches she participates in. Competition is her sole motivation; to be the best and strongest against those in the ring.

While not the fastest wrestler, her strength, size, and technique are nearly unmatched. Submission moves are her specialty, with many opponents tapping out to her brutal, and sometimes humiliating techniques. She wrestles fairly, despite her addiction to winning and success, but she is extremely mean about it. Her foul mouth and attitude clash with her otherwise mouth-watering body and figure, and she never misses an opportunity to talk down or humiliate the competition.

Those who lose to Diamond are subjected to even more humiliation, as her sexual appetite is only matched by her size and strength.

STATS

Strength3
Speed1
Cunning2

AllieCat

Name: Melissa Thompson
Ring Name: "Tiny Terror"

Melissa Thompson is the owner/den mother/head lunatic in charge of Carnal Combat. She's not the first owner, but she took over after the previous owner was arrested on unrelated charges. She is nominally in charge, but usually, that means she is the one running around backstage trying to keep the whole thing running (making sure costumes are ok, soothing hurt feelings after a tough match or tough post-match session, making sure that the local authorities have been paid enough to look the other way, etcetera).

Melissa is generally nice, but she realizes that there's a difference between being nice and being a doormat.. she'll be the first to get in her girls faces if they go too far (or break the terms of a wager).. and those who cause disharmony backstage usually get put in a punishing match to get them to go along (what goes around, comes around), and those who continue to cause trouble backstage usually don't end up getting called back in.

She misses the feeling of wrestling on a regular basis, so she steps in and wrestles whenever they're one short, to make sure her gals get a payday (if you don't wrestle, you don't get paid!).. this usually ends up badly for Melissa as she doesn't have the time to train like the other girls do.. but she jokes that she doesn't have to worry about a catfight backstage when she's in the ring, even if someone is going to town on her with a strap on or even getting the audience involved.. it's a nice change of pace!

Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Cunning: 2

Polymorph

Hi, read the character bio's with interest. I've played a sex wrestling RP on another site. There the winner was decided by a simple coin toss before the match and the contestants kept the information to themselves to give the bout suspense to those reading. The concept here with even the wrestler's writers not knowing who will win potentially until the final round seems a great idea. I see another couple of guys have expressed interest in fielding female wrestling characters. As long as cross gender writing is cool with people I'd like to give it a try.

Name: Victoria Burke-Debrett
Ring Name: "Brittania"
Description:
Victoria is British and currently studying for a business degree. She comes from an upper class background and attended private schools and the renowned Roedean girls college in her home country. She is very strong willed and determined to make a fortune of her own rather than rely on her family's wealth in the future. She has come to the conclusion that wrestling is a suitable field in which to put her entrepenurial talant to use. She intends to make a name for herself as a competitor to facilitate moving upward to manager and promoter in her own right. Her highly competitive nature led her to excel at sports at school and college and she competed at swimming, field hockey and tennis. With her classy British accent and athletic nordic looks and physique she has chosen Brittania, the warrior goddess of the British isles as her wrestling persona.

Though wrestling itself is merely a stepping stone to Victoria she takes each bout very seriously and her dominant character ensures she will try her utmost to win. Whether she wins or loses she realises that pleasing the crowd and building a fan base is important to her future success and as such will enthusiastically do whatever is necessary to sate the crowds appetite at the end of a match.

In the ring she wears a short white skirt and bikini top with kneehigh white boots. At the ringside she also wears a plumed helmet and carries a trident and union flag emblazoned shield. Her strength and speed are her strongest attributes and she will usually grapple and attempt to strip her opponents during the match to the audiences enthusiastic delight. 

STATS

Strength2
Speed3
Cunning1

P.S. I'm afraid I took Nilegoddess's character sheet to use as a template as my own. Hope you don't mind, but it looked so well laid out. Awesome wrestling character in Diamond btw, very exciting and a little scary!

NileGoddess

I certainly don't mind you using the layout, Polymorph. I love making profiles, so I'm glad someone can benefit from the design as well. And I'm glad you like Diamond; intimidation is one of her strong points

Maegan

Name: Izabelle
Ring Name: Dancer
Description:

Izabelle had an ordinary early life.  She went to high school, achieving high but not impressive marks.  Went to college, graduating with a degree in chemistry.  Unfortunately, despite her qualifications, she was unable to get any job but that of an intern once she was out of school.  With no way to pay her bills, she fell in with the wrestling group as a last resort, and found she enjoyed losing almost more than she did winning.

In the ring she wears a two-piece swimsuit in red and blank, red and black stockings, and a fanciful mask with a variety of fake red feathers.  Her one condition in the ring is the refusal to be unmasked. 

Strength: 1
Speed: 3
Cunning: 2

AllieCat

Good stuff! :)

Edit: Start thinking about who you'd like to have a match against, and some ideas for wagers... (discuss in PM's).. I figure I'll be in at least the first set, so count me in on your thoughts :)

NileGoddess

How will the matches work with the rolls? Will we roll ahead of time to determine the winner, then play it out as we see fit?

Polymorph

Rolling for a round at a time and RP'ing as we go would be fun. That way even the writers participating wouldn't know the outcome until at least the second or quite possibly third round. Though as course as Alliecat has said if someone has a preference for losing then that can be decided without the need for dice rolls. Personally I'd prefer the element of chance for the outcome.