Sucker for Blood

Started by Dusk Fae, September 04, 2020, 11:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusk Fae

Pain... so much pain, searing through him. Henry stirred from his peaceful sleep, and a strange, bizzare feeling took over: hunger. Extreme, desperate hunger. His eyes snapped open, crimson red, and he looked up to see a handsome male sitting in a chair beside the bed, and the younger male squeaked in surprise. Henry shot into a sitting position and pulled the sheets up to his chest, wide-eyed, and realised it wasn't even his own room he was in. This room was painted a dark, forest green, as opposed to his own pastel blue. The green of this room was elegant in it's own way, with the mahogany furniture and the blue bed he happened to be laying in. "Wh- who are you?," he whispered softly as fear trickled through him, the shock and surprise slowly ebbing away.

Where were his parents and little sister? What was this place? What happened? How did he get here? So many questions whirled through his mind, but he kept silent, awaiting an answer to the question he had already inquired. Glancing down at the sheets, he realised that they were white silk, very expensive and high quality. He ran his fingers lightly over them in awe, enjoying the soft sensory from touching the smooth fabric. He glanced up at the older male, trying his best to ebb the hunger twisting his belly. He bit his lip, only to feel a sharp pain. He ran his tongue along his teeth, and realised, he had- fangs. What the hell happened to him?

Esoterica

The elder vampire was seated in a chair in his lavish new manor. He knew he had a lot of explaining to do as the fledgling vampire woke up from the death sleep. He smiled at the young man gently, and said in a voice with a heavy yet undiscernable accent. "It's all right, Henry. You are safe now. The man that did this to you is, in my dungeon. He wont be able to hurt you anymore."

"Are you thirsty, Henry? I have a bottle of blood wine over here. Get up. Have a drink with me. It is the remedy for what ails you, my friend."

When he saw the hesitation in the other man's eyes, he took a sip from his own glass. "It's perfectly fine. I promise. If you are worried about the source dont be, it is my blood, and I am obviously still sitting here alive. No harm has come to anyone else this night."
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

Dusk Fae

Quote from: Esoterica on September 04, 2020, 05:56:55 PM
The elder vampire was seated in a chair in his lavish new manor. He knew he had a lot of explaining to do as the fledgling vampire woke up from the death sleep. He smiled at the young man gently, and said in a voice with a heavy yet undiscernable accent. "It's all right, Henry. You are safe now. The man that did this to you is, in my dungeon. He wont be able to hurt you anymore."

"Are you thirsty, Henry? I have a bottle of blood wine over here. Get up. Have a drink with me. It is the remedy for what ails you, my friend."

When he saw the hesitation in the other man's eyes, he took a sip from his own glass. "It's perfectly fine. I promise. If you are worried about the source dont be, it is my blood, and I am obviously still sitting here alive. No harm has come to anyone else this night."

As the older vampire spoke, Henry almost pounced on the word "blood" yet used every ounce of self control not to grab the wine bottle and down the whole thing. He slowly and carefully slid out of the bed, took a glass and the bottle, and smoothly poured a generous amount of wine. After a few careful, cautious sips, the boy downed the rest of it in one big gulp, setting the glass down, and wiped his blood stained lips with the back of his sleeve. The wine managed to make his hunger ease to be bearable, and his eyes returned from crimson red back to their usual aquamarine. He ran a hand through his dark brown curls, realising they needed washing. He glanced down to see he had bandages wrapped around his chest and arms, and he knew something had torn him apart, but what actually happened? He also saw the only thing he wore were his favourite grey sweatpants. There was nothing on his feet. He wanted to know what had happened, but at the same time, was terrified of the answer. So he kept the question to himself. He picked up the glass he had drank out of and gazed at it studiously for a moment, before running his tongue along the rim to pick up any excess blood.

However, after a few moments, he dropped the glass in horror, causing it to shatter on the hardwood floor. Luckily it wasn't very expensive. Henry put his face into his hands to hide the tears forming in his eyes. "I've turned into a m- monster," he said in a choked voice. He began to shake with despair; he didn't want to live like this. It was too much. Too much! "H- help me...," he whispered. "Turn me back into a human... there's got to be a way! There has to!" However, when the vampire didn't speak, Henry knew he was doomed. He was going to be a monster forever. A nineteen year old monster forever. He hated it, but didn't want to die. He just didn't want to live like this. He looked up and glanced out the window with tear streaked eyes. At least it was a nice, sunny day outside. He fortunately didn't have to worry about the sun; he wasn't going to burn in sunlight like the books say. At least there was that. As tears continued to fall down his cheeks, he sighed shakily and sat back down on the bed.

Esoterica

The elder vampires rose, and had a seat over next to Henry. He sighed deeply. This was never easy. It bothered him immensely seeing the young vampire so distraught. He was not adjusting well to the change at all, and he wanted to help him. He just was not sure if he could do anything that he had not already done. He ignored the shards of broken glass. It could be cleaned up later, there was another mess that needed tending to right now, and it was far more important then the broken glass.

"I cannot give you back your humanity. If there was a way, I would have found it by now. I have been alive since the time of Ancient Egypt kid. My maker was a Pharoah. I learned a lot from him before he left this world. But your maker was old enough that drinking his blood when he turned you allows you to live in the light. You will be able to still enjoy the rising sun. Some of us dont have that. When I was first turned, I did not have that. I'm Eruk by the way, Henry. Do you even remember what happened to you?"

"Somehow, I don't think you remember much. It's not uncommon after someone has been traumatized like that. And my brother is not exactly one of the nicest vampires ever to walk the earth. After all he did not give you a choice in this."
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"