Inside the Mind of Lunarius

Started by Lady Lunarius, February 03, 2011, 10:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

I will add more as inspiration arises.

Hades and Persephone - I'd really like to work out some sort of twist with this ancient Greek Mythology. Not sure where we can go with it, but i'd love to work it out with you.

Eva is a straight A student from a small town. Everyone knows you, and everyone knows your business. She has a one way ticket out of the town, and away from the watchful eyes of all she's known since birth. Her heart and soul goes into her studies. All seems to go as planned until he shows up and turns her life upside down.

~What I hope from this one is a nice steady romance, maybe a bit of drama. Sex is definitely gonna happen, but it wont be pushed for. I want a partner who is willing to work with me and pace the story nicely. Maybe explore aspects of them discovering their enjoyment of light bdsm if we get into a second chapter or so.

First come is not first served I'd like possible partners to expand, maybe offer some twists. I'm more than happy to talk via PM.

~~~

I realize while I've not given a lot of information, I have given a basis on the plot. I wanna work with my partner to build more onto it, this is only a hook to get you interested, together we build the rest.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Lady Lunarius

Been a while since i posted but...

I'm currently seeking a Vampire RP, no ideas other than I am craving one. I'd like to come up with it with whoever seeks one....If you have an idea that'd be great. Sorry I can't offer a story of my own, just craving one.

P.S. No sparkles darling <3
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's