Ms. Mackify's School for Sexual Exploration (Now Accepting)

Started by Mira Willow, September 25, 2011, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

Several Years ago Esmerelda Mackify got the government to grant her permission to go though with her sociological experiment. She wanted to test a theory by extending soem of Freuds theories. The Idea was the large amount of people suffering with depression (statistics from a previous study of hers) stemmed from sexual repression. She then proposed an idea where children are sent at the age of 16 to a private school of the coast on a small Island. Once there they are separated from society by removing all contact, this was the only way guarantee no outside influence. Then they are given a new set of rules that revolve around being completely open about sexuality, hoping that sexual freedom and sexual acceptance would give them more satisfaction in life.

All the islands laws and School Rules are about sexual freedom, and the main subject of the school curriculum is to teach children about different aspects of sex.
This way children around able to experience sex in a free and safe environment.

These are an example fo some rules on the island.

1. Each student is assigned a dorm with ten randomly chosen students
  -If a student wishes to change dorms for any reason that is to be brought up with the admissions department.

2. No clothes are to be worn on campus, unless dictated by teachers.
  -If  a student wants to be an exception for this rule for health reasons they are to take that up with their personal advisor.

3. Sexual acts in public are allowed but only under the surveillance of a staff member.
   - the exception for this rule is class assigned sexual assignments. (example: masturbate in a public place, have sex with someone outside class, have a vibrator in your panties for certain amount of class periods)

4. Children under the age of 20 have to follow whatever command is given to them by an adult.
  - The only limits to the commands is ones that would bring harm to the students.

5. though it is not common, if a family comes to the island, sex among said family is encouraged.
  -sex outside the school does not need a staff member to be watching

6. The school will have general education classes alongside it's sexually oriented ones.
- all the above rules apply while in these classes, except for masturbation in general ed classes is allowed
without being watched as a way to relieve stress if necessary.

Looking for a small group of about 10 people, love to hear from you if you are interested.

Will post character sheets soon.

Famine

The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

JohnnyBoy

This is a pretty bizarre RP idea. I think I want to be a part of it. =O
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

katydid77

TheVongola10th

Mira Willow

give me a second to post a base character sheet, fill that out and your good. Now I am only excepting so many people so I apologize if it doesn't work our for some.

Mira Willow

Here is the base character sheet for the RP, thanks for being interested, and have fun with it.

Name:

Profession:

Personality:

Nationality.

Sexuality:

On’s / off’s:

Picture:
(if you cannot get a picture, please supply a description)

TheVongola10th

Mira Willow

good question!

Pm to me I will ok them then post them here.

Mira Willow

thanks but from now on I ask that you PM first with the character sheet. and by profession in case anyone is confused I mean, student, teacher, administer, that sort of stuff.

Also I am looking for about 5-student and 5-teachers sort of idea. but am fine if the students out way the teachers. and not everyone has to be a teacher someone could be a vice-principle or something.

Interested

I'm also looking for a gay/bi male character to couple with Jake as their "real" partner. Is that ok?

Edit-
To those who are confused as to why Gimmik has double posted, I removed my post, therefore, he really didn't double post.

Mira Willow

Haibane

I am definitely in. A few questions:

Could we please add nationality to the character sheet?
Can we have more than one character (I was thinking of having two students, a boy and a girl, plus a staff member who would be female)
Can we please arrange it so we have more students than staff? I can see a lot of players might want to be teachers here... ;)
Gimmick, will you be playing the person in charge or do you plan to allow teachers to run small groups etc as they wish in line with the school rules and there's no 'top boss' character?
I see there's a slant towards heterosexuality in the dorm arrangements, can we allow it to be girl/girl and boy/boy if that is what players prefer?
Had you thought at all about larger communal dorms of up to a dozen? I've done this in some previous games and found it makes for quite a lot of interactive fun.

Mira Willow

thank you for the questions and suggestions.

1. I will add nationality to the character sheet, I also ask that if people do not have photos that they add descriptions.
2. ABSOLUTELY you can have more than one character, just fill out the character sheet for each character and tell me ahead of time.
3. I simply had even more simplicity, I have no problem with more students then, staff but honestly most people want to be students, I don't believe I have had a person wish to be a teacher yet.
4. Esmerelda Mackify Is the Headmaster of the school and I will be playing her if that is ok, as far as her rules for the teachers, she will let them have free range as long as it follows school policy which I will Post for teacher as Soon I have it nailed down a bit more.
Her role with be more of a backseat one, but she will take charge as needed.
5.I simply set up the dorms as default but I think the idea of communal dorms of ten kids or so in whatever gender ratio happens. So maybe all are girls, maybe even, whatever happens. unless asked for specifically by students. I will update first post as follows.

CarnivorousBunny

This is..different >_> I'd like to give this a whirl :)
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Marlow

Definitely an interesting idea. I think I may join.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

kenji234

Definitely interesting and I've never done a real group RP before, so I think I'll give it a go, too

Krayz

Miyu

Very nice rp, I am in if you will have me Gimmick.

Mira Willow

absolutely please send me your character by filling out the sheet, if it gets accepted, your in.

klamity

Are you still taking new people? If so I'd like to give group rps a try ^^;

Havoc

Name: Harrison O'Connal

Profession: Student

Personality: Friendly, but reserved when meeting new people.

Nationality: Irish

Sexuality: Pansexual

On’s / off’s: Ons: almost all
Off's: scat, blood, mutilation.

Description: Thin and lanky, with toned muscle, but nothing excessive. Fair skinned, with a farmer's tan. Bright green eyes and black hair, with a face that sports boyish good looks. Around 5 foot 7 inches tall

Mira Willow

Quote from: klamity on September 26, 2011, 09:09:55 PM
Are you still taking new people? If so I'd like to give group rps a try ^^;
fill out the character sheet, if your character is accepted, you are in.

TheVongola10th

Name:Jordan McBain
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Profession:Student

Personality:Shy, Introvert, Innocent, Kind, and Smart
(the one who's usually reading in class ;P but should be fun to break ;3)

Sexuality:Heterosexual

On’s / off’s:
On's:
Giving/receiving anal
Giving Oral (Females)
Receiving Oral
Incest (sister complex ;3)
Furry/Beastiality/etc
Bondage
Light pain
Biting/Being bitten
Being dominated
dominating
small breasts ;3
Nationality: American (with a little Irish / Scottish blood)

Borderline:
giving oral (guys)
Will try almost Anything once.

Off's
Major pain
castration
branding

Picture:

Name: Sarah McBain

(Note: this will be my first time playing as a female)

Personality:Innocent, Energetic, Kind to her friends but can have a mean even malicious side to those she doesn't like, and smart and intuitive.

Nationality: American (with Irish / Scottish blood)

Sexuality: Bisexual
(leans more towards hetero however)

On’s / off’s:
Ons:
Toys
Anal
Bondage
Pegging
Being gagged
Fisting (both giving and receiving)
Incest
Bestiality
Oral

Borderline:
Light pain

Offs:
Major Pain
Branding
Vore etc
Picture:

Name:Anton Zhang

Profession: Teacher (Math)

Personality:Straight forward, Bold, Greedy(maybe a "doesn't fully agree with the schools way of doing things, but the pay is good!" mentality), has a strong self restraint, tolerance but no patience, and slow to anger but malevolent in his ire.

Nationality: American

Sexuality: Hetero-sexual
As a young boy his mother had abandoned him and his father, being abandoned had hurt them both deeply, his father, however, was the most affected. He had started lusting for his son, thinking in taking him, he was in part taking her who had left them. This had left Anton with deep emotional scars concerning himself and homosexuality. He is not biased for others but he gets nauseous at the thought of personally partaking in such things.
On’s / off’s:
Ons:
Punishing
Giving Pain
Humiliating
Receiving Oral
Bondage
Sexual Torture (ie making a female where a vibrator whenever she is in his class or all day type thing)
Anal
Forcing students to mate with animals (surely the school has a kennel ;3 -can be removed if deemed inappropriate for this RP- )

Offs:
Giving oral
Receiving anal
Toilet play

Picture:

Interested

Name: Jake Constantine

Personality: Suave, Studious, Diligent and Adventurous

Sexuality: Bisexual heavily leaning towards males

On’s / off’s:
Hardcore cock and ball torture (No castration this time, unless total recovery is possible, quick and easy)
Giving oral/receiving oral
Receiving Verbal, ecspecially while performing for his partner
Being watched while masturbating *autofellatio*

Offs:
Any of the offs in my signature.

Picture
http://i.models.com/feed/uploads/1266103115_orig_2.jpeg

But. . .he has green eyes, brown hair, stands 5'11 and weighs 170 pounds, and is quite muscular and sleek.

Miyu

Name: Miku Hiruna

Profession: Teacher, (not sure what of yet)

Personality:  She is a very serious woman about her work, she thinks that nudity it’s just another part of life. She takes her job very seriously but knows how to have fun as well, she is not advert of having sex in public at all. She knows how to seduce almost any man out there with the right clothes so she finds it a challenge to seduce somebody without them. She is to her student more than a teacher she consider each and every one of them her friends and treats them as such.

Nationality. Japanese

Sexuality:  Bisexual

On’s / off’s: She is into anything except scat, gore, vore and bestiality.

Picture:

kenji234

Name: Patrick Walker

Personality: Pretty outgoing and friendly, likes to hang around with his friends and enjoys school activities. He's generally laid back and goes with he flow, rather than worrying about things being perfect.

Nationality: Caucasian

On’s / off’s: Into pretty much everything except gore, scat, and heavy bondage

Picture:

---

Name: Jessica Walker

Personality: Almost identical to her brother, Patrick

On’s / off’s: Same as above

Picture:

---

Name: Chelsea Walker (The aunt of the above two characters)

Profession: Teacher

Personality: Stern and tough when it comes to her classes, but also pretty friendly and fun loving. She does her best to make sure that her students learn the most as possible from her lessons.

On’s / off’s: Same as above

Picture:

SanguinePuppet

Name: Clarissa Evans

Personality: Clarissa was once a very shy and closed-in girl. This was caused by the horrible divorce that her parents went through when she was little. For years, her parents violently argued with one another until eventually the police were brought in. Once the messy courtroom procedures were through, Clarissa moved in with her father who she preffered out of her parents. Everyone thought that now that everything was over, Clarissa would be ok and be a normal girl but as time progressed it became clear she wasn't fine.

As the years went by and Clarissa became a young woman, her mother decided that enough was enough and she was going to cure her daughter's depression. They went to dozens of doctors and psychologists but no one could help her, they kept trying to figure out what was wrong deep inside but nothing worked. Eventually, Clarissa's mother heard of Ms. Mackify's school and thought that maybe this was the one program that could actually help her daughter who had so much pent up anger and sadness. Though unorthodox, Ms. Mackify's program was the only thing that they hadn't tried yet and just maybe, just maybe it would work.

On’s / off’s: Clarissa's open to everything, her depression has given her little reason not to try life and she often challenges the norm. (Only limits are scat/piss/fisting)

Picture:

Krayz

Aubrey Willingdon

Profession: Teacher (History & English/Dominance & Submission, both mainstream and fetish)

Personality: Aubrey is best described as laid-back. He typically teaches in blue jeans and a button-up t-shirt of simple colours. He's not a particularly flashy individual, or even passionate most of the time. He has a great enjoyment of teaching, having wanted to all his life, and before signing on at Ms. Mackify's school, he taught history and english in high school. However, despite his non-chalance, beliefs in freedom of choice, and general lack of fire or flash, Aubrey has been an active member of the BDSM community since he was 18 (and he was active privately before then). Sexually, Aubrey's cool-headedness and lazy approach to life translates to being very clinical in the bedroom, playing with his partners to see what drives them wild. He revels in submission from his partners, but he's not particularly sadistic. Thus, he prefers relationships where the submissive role is assumed willingly (if not eagerly), and like girls (and occasionally guys) who are eager and happy to please.

Nationality. Canadian

Sexuality: Dominant Heteroflexible

On’s / off’s: (Ons) Gentle bondage, control, affection, willing submission, mild sadism, exhibitionism; (Offs) Violence, blood, scat & piss, extreme degradation

Rhaegar14

Well, that "pm me your profiles" idea went out the window, didn't it Gimmik? XD
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Mira Willow

No, these are the profiles I have accepted them. If you see profiles here it is because they are added to the RP.

Sain

Seems like an interesting RP. Still want more people Gimmik?
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

InnocentBystander

Name: Charolette Hucker
A.K.A. Ms. Hucker

Personality: She is disturbingly uptight. As a teacher, she tends to be a bit nervous and anxious with every situation. However, she understands the role she plays in the school and does her best to make sure each student is handled correctly.

Nationality. Italian

On’s / off’s: She will state over and over again that everything is an off. However, she mainly considers anything exiting the body to be the only major offs.

Picture:

Ms. Hucker has long dark curly hair, bright brown eyes and has a tendency to hand out stickers to students.

Haibane

I am getting this feeling that we have plenty of teachers now and need more students.

Haibane

HAIBANE - NAOMI UZUBELE

Nationality: Nigerian
Physical Information: 5' 3", 122lbs, 33A-23-34, black hair, dark brown-black eyes
Personality: Outgoing, bubbly, mischievous
Sexuality: Virgin and still discovering this, but probably straight.
Specific Requests: None
Ons/Offs: This is a tricky one - as a personality I doubt she has formed many by the age of 16 and I wouldn't want to list a long set of fully developed O/Os that a mid-teen would not have realised they had nor do I want to be lazy and say "refer to my O/Os". All I know is that Naomi would like to try anal sex and some bondage (both tying and being tied) as well as group sex. She's certainly into boys and might be curious about girls. She is not sure about spanking and pain but is curious to try things, both as the one on top and the one submitting. She knows she hates self-harm and all forms of cutting and tattooing. Toilet play also grosses her out but as she has an interest in anal she's torn by how that could be fun yet not all gross and dirty, something that's particularly bothering her right now. She likes pretty underwear and already, encouraged by her very sexual mother, has quite a wardrobe of sheer, cute and filmy things as well as a few pairs of high heels which she adores. The idea of public nudity both excites and scares her, the idea of shame and humiliation in front of others filling her with a sort of horrible wet heat, both bad and good. Being quite an adventurous girl, she has begun fully shaving herself and in fact as a gift for her going away to this school her mother paid for some expensive IPL treatment so that her pubic and leg hair will not regrow for about 2 to 3 years.
Please note: Character is open to non-con scenes, even forced homosexuality.
Picture:

HAIBANE – AKIRA KUROSAWA

Nationality: Japanese
Physical Information: 5' 7", 140lbs, 7" and chunky, red-brown hair, brown-black eyes
Personality: Cautious, unsure, quiet, curious, sensitive
Sexuality: Straight. Akira has had sex a few times but with girls his age it often seems so fumbling and awkward or even too "innocent" and is not fully satisfying. He is keen to be taught the pleasures of sex by older girls or women, the more experienced the better.
Specific Requests: None.
Ons/Offs: As with Naomi, these are not fully formed but Akira is definitely a more submissive boy who likes to be led and even taken advantage of, especially being put in embarrassing situations in public like being aroused in his swimming trunks so his erection is obvious. The idea of cross-dressing excites him very much and at home he has a secret stash of girl's panties and stockings and garter belts though he would be too ashamed to tell anyone this. He regularly shaves his legs, underarms and pubes. He loves giving oral and especially 69ing. He's secretly hoping to one day be tied up and spanked or even flogged/beaten with heavier instruments such as paddles, straps and belts.
More extreme violence is a definite off as is all blood-letting, non-sexual torture and pain and toilet play.
Please note: Character is open to non-con scenes, even forced homosexuality.
Picture:

HAIBANE – ANITA MORRISON

Nationality: British
Physical Information: 5' 6", 135lbs, 36D-25-36, blonde, hazel eyes. Anita has a tongue stud and rings through both her nipples and has a triangle piercing under her clitoris as well as a ring through each inner labia. Six piercings in total, plus her navel which is purely jewellery. Anita also has a very large and prominent clitoris. Its tip is often exposed and is about a centimetre long and a little less in width. She has had the hood surgically trimmed so as to expose it more and the constant abrasion of her triangle piercing against its underside together with her nymphomanic sexuality means she is in heat most of the time.
Room Number: 10
Personality: Powerful, dominant, thorough but also has a playful teasing side. Laughs and smiles often and has a wicked sense of humour but demands obedience.
Sexuality: Yes, very. Very much so. In all things from boys to girls to hermaphrodites and from enemas to breath play to donkeys, Anita loves it all and loves to both experiment and push her own boundaries and lead the teenagers in her care on their own journeys of discovery.
Anita especially loves shaving, bondage, piercings, lingerie, heels, anal sex, enemas, forced cross-dressing and sissification for boys, fem-dom (seeing her girl pupils take charge), cock-and-ball torture, sex outdoors, hot sunshine, public nudity and humiliation of others, bestiality, extreme bondage and multiple forced orgasms for girls.
She draws the line at non-sexual torture, gore, vore and toilet play.
Picture:

Krayz

Indeed....

*sighs* I suppose I should come up with a student  :-\

Mira Willow

actually students still outweigh teacher by 3 but that being said, I agree with more students.

JohnnyBoy

Here are my two profiles.

Teacher

Name: Miranda Rolfe (Mrs. Rolfe)

Personality: She is often very playful with her students. She carries herself about in a flirtatious manner in an effort to tease the males, primarily; she does make room to tease the known bisexual/lesbian females as well. She is known to be a confidant for students at times, often open to talking with them and leaving them feeling blissful when done, even if only minimal contact has occurred.

Nationality: Caucasian (American)

Sexuality: Straight, Bi-curious

ONS: Confidence (not egotistical), being pampered, soft music to go along with love-making, someone who will play along with her teasing and tease her back, an positive orgy (3+ that are willing and excited)

OFFS: Cocky, sadism, being dominated heavily, bondage that will leave vicious marks upon the body, pathetic attempts at dirty talk

Description: She is a fairly tall, slender woman, 5'10", 170 lbs. She has sleek black hair that goes down to the base of her shoulders. Her eyes are sapphire-colored and she has an enchanting-looking smile.

Student

Name: Jonathan (Johnny) Soltis

Nationality: Caucasian (American)

Personality: Kind, with a bit of a smart mouth. He has semi-split personality. There are times where he is serious or laid back. He is also more sensitive than he appears at times, often a good person to talk to.

Sexuality: Straight

ONS: Sensual interaction with another person. This may be involve massaging each other, cuddling, bathing/showering together, both before/after/without intercourse. Teasing, gentle seduction, more submissive, being on bottom. Playful games between partners.

OFFS: Ejaculation on other areas of the body (on accident is fine). Extreme levels of bondage, sadistic acts, giving oral, butt-related stuff, scat.

Description: He is a six-foot boy with shaggy dark hair going halfway down his neck and it flops around a bit, perfect for headbanging. He is fairly skinny as well.
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

Mira Willow

Rhaegar14

Sadly, I have to withdraw my interest from this rp. It's looking like when you put up the topic, it's going to explode, and if I take another posting-intensive rp, I'll have more than I can chew. Sorry.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

KaelRavenheart

It seems as if there are far more accepted character profiles for this than ten. Are you still accepting character profiles then?
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.

Mira Willow

haha ya it sort of grew beyond ten. I am still accepting but I will be not be very soon.

Haibane

May I respectfully suggest no more female teachers? I think we have too many already, though maybe another male would help.

It would be good to see more innocent students too rather than ones who seem experienced. My initial thoughts were that this game was for inexperienced young people to let their sexuality blossom and be developed by the teachers rather than people who already have decided on all their kinks to just get off in a different environment, though I might have misunderstood our GMs intention! :P

I think it would be good to differentiate between character O/Os and player O/Os so that some characters might be forced/led into doing things they initially do not want but later discover they enjoy (that is its an on for the player but an off for the character, switching to an on for both as the story develops).

Mira Willow

Quote from: Haibane on September 28, 2011, 02:48:08 AM
May I respectfully suggest no more female teachers? I think we have too many already, though maybe another male would help.

AGREED let's get some male teachers up in here!

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: Gimmik on September 28, 2011, 12:13:15 AM
haha ya it sort of grew beyond ten.

I was about to say the same thing, haha! It's a bit large now, and each person has at least 2 characters.  This RP has gotten a bit too big for my load.  Looks like fun though! I wish you guys the best :D
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Sain

Male teacher and an innocent student coming!

Sarah Morgan

I've got a student character in to our GM via PM, but I'm not sure whether she's been accepted or not.  I'll need help finding a picture for her, so that may be why I haven't heard back yet.  So far I only have the one character, so it looks I'll be in the minority. 

Interested

I've stretched myself beyond the limit with the number of role plays I have. I must drop out. :(

AmberTrash

Well this interests me, and seeing that people are starting to drop out, I guess I'll sign myself up as a female student. I'll PM you a character sheet soon enough.

SanguinePuppet

This should go well! I think just a few more guys and we'll be ready for this. Heck, I think this might be even ready to start at the moment in my opinion.

JohnnyBoy

Quote from: SanguinePuppet on September 28, 2011, 08:41:00 PM
I think this might be even ready to start at the moment in my opinion.

I hear ya. I'm raring to get started as well! =D

Krayz

Indeed.

And I'm happy to see more female students coming in :D

TheVongola10th

Mira Willow

I am so sorry for the delay guys, it will be up in no time, just working out a few more issues.

TheVongola10th

JohnnyBoy

Quote from: Gimmik on September 28, 2011, 10:20:20 PM
I am so sorry for the delay guys, it will be up in no time, just working out a few more issues.

No problem, Gimmik. Fix everything up until it's ready. Once it is, we'll be ready to go! ^^

Haibane

Oooh, looking good! By my reckoning and taking into account only character sheets so far approved/posted we have:

5 Male Students – 2 bisexual and 3 straight
4 Female Students – 3 bisexual and 1 straight (with 2 more players stating they'll make female student chars)
2 Male Teachers – 1 bisexual and 1 straight (with 1 more player stating they'll make male teacher char)
6 Female Teachers – 6 bisexual (this includes Ms. Mackify for who we haven't seen a char sheet yet)

Sarah Morgan

Name: Elizabeth Anderson

Profession: Student.

Personality: Elizabeth is a friendly and outgoing person, a good listener, and genuinely cares about people.  She's a good student, sincerely enjoying
school and most subjects, except for math and chemistry, which are hard for her to grasp.  She's not one of the popular crowd, but she doesn't let that
fact bother her, thinking that most popular kids she's seen are either mean or selfish, and she doesn't want a part of that.

Sexuality: She's still a virgin, but simply because of what's normal for society, she thinks of herself as straight, even though she hasn't had any experience to base that on.  I myself as a player wouldn't object to her eventually being with women though, as I assume that might come up in the curriculum somewhere.

On’s / off’s: As she's not had any experience sexually as of yet, she doesn't know what she likes, but she'd be open to finding out.  As for offs, obviously
no death, as that would spoil the whole point of the game.  Also no scat, vore, gore or anything that would cause permanent damage or disfigurement.  I'm open to trying anything else though, and at least see if I like it or not, before I rule anything out.

Description: Elizabeth is of average height, around 5'6, with emerald green eyes and red hair that falls to the middle of her back.  Weighing around 115 pounds, she's one who doesn't need to worry about what she eats, as her quick metabolism takes care of it for her.  She's usually seen with a warm and friendly smile, a bit reserved around those she doesn't know, but quick to make friends, if others will let her. 

((If anyone can find a picture to match this, it would be much appreciated!  Plus it would put me in the same boat with everyone else's character, and might help others visualize her if they had something to reference.  Looking forward to starting, whenever the details get ironed out.))

Sharon

Are you still taking People in for this little school you have? If so I will work on a a few bios.

Haibane

My guess is Gimmik is still taking players, though we have enough teachers now I think.

Visna

I just sent him a message with three students. 2 Girls (One Lesbian, One Bisexual) and 1 Boy (Straight).

Sain

Hmm did you get my pm Gimmi? Would suck to have to rewrite and find pics again :D.

Haibane

It should be in your outbox!

(if you have that option checked that is... )  :-[

Sain

It is checked but there is nothing in the outbox =D. Ah well.. this will take just a second.

Ah they were in sent items..  You can scrap the female char if you think there are already enough students :P.

Marvel

I sent Gimmick a female student. This is something that's normally far outside of my repertoire, but it has a Brave New World feeling to it and could be a fun writing exercise. I hope I'm not too late!

Mira Willow

Quote from: Theotherme on September 29, 2011, 12:17:09 PM
Hmm did you get my pm Gimmi? Would suck to have to rewrite and find pics again :D.
I got it, I am currently busy, but I do have it and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote from: Marvel on September 29, 2011, 04:02:24 PM
I sent Gimmick a female student. This is something that's normally far outside of my repertoire, but it has a Brave New World feeling to it and could be a fun writing exercise. I hope I'm not too late!

I got it thank you, not to late yet.

Mira Willow

ok we have ten students and 8 teachers...too manny teachers, we need more students!

not excepting any more teachers.

Mira Willow

Name: Esmerelda Mackify

Profession: Esmerelda Mackify is a renown sociologist for her experiments that question human behavior and it's origins. She has been doing larger and larger projects, but after her experiment on war, she has been really itching to try something more personal. So she delved into the deepest part of the human mind, desire, lust and sex. Now she works as a Headmaster for a school based entirely around sex.

Personality: She is a gentle understanding person, she has been deep in the human consciousness and gained wisdom vastly beyond her years. she enjoys just making people smile, and most of all pushing people's morals till the break, or grow stronger.

Nationality: She is a english woman, with part German heritage.

Sexuality: Bi-sexual in the general sense, but she is really willing to do anything, she always enjoys pushing her borders and trying new things.

On’s:
- multiple partners
- exibitionism
- testing people's sexuality
- teaching the innocent
- slow, sensual, gentle partner.

off’s:
- insulting
- to much pain
- being controlled
- being contained

Picture:

Haibane

Sain

Shame there wasn't space for another teacher :C. Oh well if someone needs a family member visit or something just call me.

Marvel

Name: Hailey Jennings

Personality: Hailey is the opposite of her bohemian parents. Quiet, shy, and introverted, Hailey is more likely to find company in a book than a human being. For her parents, this just won't do. Fearing that Hailey was shutting herself off to the world, Mr. and Mrs. Jennings enrolled their daughter at Ms. Mackify's to help her open up and discover the power of womanhood.

Nationality: Canadian

Sexuality: Hailey blossomed early in comparison to her peers, and that took a heavy toll on her self image. By age 12 she was already wearing a C-cup, and by 14 she had filled out to her generous figures. She's shy about her body, and usually wears baggy clothes to hide her curves. The idea of going nude is unsettling for her, and her parents hope that the school will help Hailey accept her body. Hailey is a total sexual novice, having barely even touched herself in the shower.

On’s / off’s: Having no prior experience, Hailey hasn't had a chance to develop sexual preferences. She has a natural attraction to boys, but her parents sternly instructed her to explore and experiment. By the end of her time at Ms. Mackify's, Hailey will find there's little she's unwilling to do ((basically anything but gore, vore, and mutilation)).

Physical Description: Hailey has long auburn hair and soft girl-next-door features. She stands 5'7" and has curves that could kill, but she sees herself as unattractive. Her measurements are 36DD-29-37. Her breasts are full with large round areolae of a soft pink hue, and while they hang naturally they still have the bounce of youth. Her thick pubic hair conceals her untouched vagina that is framed by subtle labia.

AmberTrash

Sent Gimmick my female student. We'll see what happens I suppose.

Aemirys

Are you still after another female student?

If so I would be very interested!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

TheVongola10th

Quote from: Gimmik on September 29, 2011, 11:02:53 PM
ok we have ten students and 8 teachers...too manny teachers, we need more students!

not excepting any more teachers.
I'd Take that as a yes BabyBird ;P

Haibane

Quote from: Theotherme on September 30, 2011, 07:42:27 AM
Shame there wasn't space for another teacher :C. Oh well if someone needs a family member visit or something just call me.
You submitted your male teacher long before Gimmik shut the door on them so you could check with him, we do have only 2 after all...

Aemirys

I really need to get some sleep!

I'll get busy writing up a character profile for my female student after some much needed rest.

But I just wanted to reply to say count me in!

And I'll post my profile ASAP.

Cant wait!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Sain

There were eight teachers if I remember correctly. But another thought just crossed my mind, maybe the school needs a janitor :D? If so I call dibs on him.

Haibane

I spoke to Gimmik about other staff on campus like cooks, cleaners and groundsmen and there are a number of these but he does not want anyone to play them, they'll be NPCs if we see them at all.

Miyu

I am going to have to bow down from this rp, too many already

Haibane

Sorry to see you go Miyu *hugs*

May as well close the game to new players then Gimmik, if each new person who joins just encourages someone else to leave we won't progress!

Marvel

Maybe a few of the teachers can become students? Or we can just have a contingent of NPC students?

Visna

If I get accepted soon it'll be three new students.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

TheVongola10th

As it hasn't started yet I can only assume that they are still accepting new people

Sarah Morgan

As far as I know it's still opened, although personally I think we have plenty of characters, especially with a lot of the players having at least two, and sometimes even three characters.  I'm in the minority, with only one, but I wanted to see how the group would go and if it would last first before I go creating more characters.  I've seen too many games start out well and then everyone for whatever reason quits posting, and I'm not sure why.  So better to see how it goes first, I say.

Mira Willow

all the people who have submitted so far still have a chance to be accepted, but as far as new people, I am closing it.

rocknrolla

Quote from: Gimmik on October 01, 2011, 02:27:17 AM
all the people who have submitted so far still have a chance to be accepted, but as far as new people, I am closing it.

I PMed you a character profile for a teacher a couple days back before you announced on the thread you're no longer accepting teachers, but there was no response to my PM whether its accepted or not in which case I'd have gladly made a student profile - I appreciate the fact now that I've taken a look at the thread and can see there are more teachers than students, but I'd also like to rescind me interest. I'll keep an eye on the thead nonetheless... cheers.
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

KaelRavenheart

I too sent in my profile for a male student a few days ago, but have received no reply. Therefore, I am assuming that it is still being looked at, so I am waiting for a reply to that.
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.

Mira Willow

Quote from: rocknrolla on October 01, 2011, 08:11:07 AM
I PMed you a character profile for a teacher a couple days back before you announced on the thread you're no longer accepting teachers, but there was no response to my PM whether its accepted or not in which case I'd have gladly made a student profile - I appreciate the fact now that I've taken a look at the thread and can see there are more teachers than students, but I'd also like to rescind me interest. I'll keep an eye on the thead nonetheless... cheers.
Quote from: KaelRavenheart on October 01, 2011, 12:29:13 PM
I too sent in my profile for a male student a few days ago, but have received no reply. Therefore, I am assuming that it is still being looked at, so I am waiting for a reply to that.

I apologize for not getting back to you, I thought I had. I ok'ed Visna's three characters and honestly I really don't want any more people. no offense to you, I just think we have more than enough already. So I am no longer accepting characters, she will post those last three and we will be done. thank you for understanding.

AmberTrash

Hmm. Can't help but think things would go smoother if people didn't have 3 characters a piece. Oh well, no sour grapes here. You all enjoy yourselves.  :-)

JohnnyBoy

Quote from: Gimmik on October 01, 2011, 01:40:11 PM
...she will post those last three and we will be done.

Does this mean we'll be starting soon? =D

Venom09

If you are still looking for people to join let me know this sounds really cool.

Mira Willow

I apologize to everyone, but at this time I am no longer accepting people, and we will be starting very soon.

Haibane

If someone else submits a really interesting character Gimmik, or they look like an especially interesting writer, I'll gladly drop my male student char to allow someone else to come in and play a male student. I do see AmberTrash's point.

Venom09

Its alright if you ever need another player though i'll gladly join i do always seem to come up with the most interesting of characters i may say.

Visna

My accepted characters... Like Haibane said I'll drop one if somebody wants to take a spot that one of mine fills. I think as long as somebody applies with a great concept they should be accepted anyways.

Name:
Taylor June
Profession:
Student
Personality:
Addacus is shy and seems to have self esteem issues. He is physically attractive but never views himself as such. He can talk openly to close friends, but when he approaches a girl he likes or is attracted to, he begins to hide in a shell. When and if he comes out of the shell he is a very sarcastic, funny, and light hearted boy.
Nationality:
American
Sexuality:
Straight, but perhaps bicurious. He is a virgin and is very inexperienced. He is sexually shy due to his childfood, but he is looking to explore some of his fantasies if a woman will take him under her wing.
On’s / off’s:
Taylor is sexually very shy. He has lots of dark fetishes, but he has yet to explore them yet.
Ons!
Being Submissive
Pegging/Receiving or Giving Anal
Toys, especially strap-ons, butt plugs, etc
Dominant Women
Bondage
Teasing
Name-Calling
Feminization
Crossdressing
Aggressive play, light physical pain
Offs!
Other men
Scat
Heavy Blood-play
Death
Picture:
Taylor is a thin boy, and stands only around five feet five inches tall. He is often mistaken for a girl due to his feminine body structure and face. He grew up being picked on, and that lead him to applying to the school to get away from all of that. He isn't overtly feminine in the way he acts, but he is still quite girly for being a guy. It doesn't stop him from enjoying his life. In his younger years, when he was heavily picked on, he tried to hide his girlish appearance. As he has aged, he has began to embrace it more, trying to explore his true self.

-

Name:
Maria Iganov
Profession:
Student, Dancer
Personality:
On the outside, Maria is a strong and capable young woman. She talks as if she is above everybody else, and views herself as amazing in many ways. She is a dancer and spends most of her time practicing. When it comes to dancing, none surpass her. She is truly an artist. She uses this as a way to often demean others. She judges things in her own way, often placing some below others when it comes to making friends. She is, at times, quite snobby.
Nationality:
Russian, but born and raised in America.
Sexuality:
Lesbian. Maria views men as boring and bland. She views women as the superior gender for their elegance and beauty. She has slept with several women before, but not any recently. She has been searching for more to make love too, and especially likes the teachers or students who are well known and respected, as she views them higher than the regular people.
On’s / off’s:
Although she is dominant in her day to day life, sexually, she is submissive. She views any women that has the ability to sleep with her as a goddess in her own right. She lowers herself and serves. Her complete flip flop from demeaning to submissive begins whenever she has sex. She views those who can dominate her as so grand that they deserve worship, even from somebody as majestic as her.
Ons!
Bondage
Toys
Teasing
Older, knowledgeable Women
Mean Women
Name-Calling
Aggressive Play, physical pain
Offs!
Men
Scat
Heavy Blood-play
Death
Picture:
Maria's body is often said to be the perfect form. It is toned and strong, yet feminine and beautiful. She is a bit taller than most girls, and also a bit thicker than the slim ones, but only due to her muscles from dancing. Her curves are gorgeous and her skin is flawless. Her hair is often in a bun so it does not get in the way of her dancing, but it is long when let down. It is a beautiful natural blond color.

-

Name:

Lucy "L'il Lucy" Jenkins
Profession:
Student
Personality:
While most other students can't wait till the part of the school when they attend the sex classes, Lucy focuses on the academic classes. She is a complete dork. She is socially awkward, cracks jokes that often don't make sense, and tries to talk with people even when they find her annoying. She talks a lot, even though she realizes that most people find her annoying. She is kind and, whomever she has a crush on, she tries to help to the point of serving.

She was picked on for being a bisexual nerd in her past years. She tried flirting with girls and boys, but was always rejected. She took to herself, trying to simply study. She read about Miss Mackify's project and begged her parents to let her apply. After much annoying, they allowed her too. It is now her dream to meet, befriend, and possibly learn under Miss Mackify, her idol.
Nationality:
American
Sexuality:
Bisexual. Completely inexperienced.
On’s / off’s:
Lucy is mostly submissive, but if she has a target that is submissive, she can take the leading role. She is mostly attracted to women.
Ons!
Bondage
Toys
Name Calling
Submission
Dominant Females
Submissive Females
Rough Play
Teasing
Offs!
Scat
Heavy Blood-play
Death
Picture:
Lucy is young and small, being only around five feet in height. She is a tiny bit on the plump side, but just enough to add a bit of curves to her. She wears glasses all of the time, and her eye sight is pretty bad without them.

Haibane

I'm sorry everything has been so quiet the last couple of days. My fault. I offered to help Gimmik out with doing some plans of the school and finding a suitable island which took a lot longer than I thought it would. All photos, plans, maps and sketches are now done though, so I hope we'll be starting soon.

Visna

Great! If you need any further help, let me know and I'll try to help as much as I can.

Haibane

Hi everyone, once again sorry for the delay. Gimmik's been really busy with other things. I offered him some help a week or two back soon after he put his idea up, suggesting I could draw up some plans of the school and find some useful photos of the island. As I was doing this I realised his game was an almost exact duplicate of a group game I had run about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago on this site. Since that game reached big group status and its threads were now on indefinite hold, and since Gimmik's game could easily be a straight follow-on in time from my game, I offered him the use of my dormant big game boards.

They are here, and the old threads have all been closed. Gimmik and I agreed a story whereby the old company that owned the school and the island agreed to sell it as a going business to Ms Mackify, her legal team and her financial backers. Ms Mackify then had the existing school buildings torn down and an all-new campus built on the same site.

Here is the big game board, called The Island:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=408.0

Here is the thread for all OOC discussion. Please now continue to chat and plan stuff over there:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=121102.0

You do not need to read any of the old locked threads, so don't worry about what went on in my old game. I have GM status on that board because it wa screated for me but please be aware this game is fully Gimmik's and he is the only GM, so please direct questions to him. Thanks!

Game threads will be set up later today and you may begin playing at once.

Caehlim

This sounds interesting, but I see that you've closed off applications. If you need new players in the future let me know.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Mira Willow

well if anyone drops I will be sure to notify you!

Caehlim

Thankyou, in the meantime I hope your game goes well.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Ladondra

This definitely caught my eye!  I would LOVE to join if there's ANY positions open in the near future! :D

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Mira Willow

Mira Willow

NOW accepting new people, if you are interested please send me your character in a pm thank you. Need both students and teachers!

Haibane

Miyu

I am willing to try this again since I have a few rps spots opened. I would like to do a male student or teacher whatever you need the most

TheVongola10th

I'm personally trying to find someone who can help me by RPing as my main characters sister, she's already in and accepted but I find it would be hard for me to interact with myself for some of the things I had planned for her, PM me if interested o.o

Mira Willow

Love And Submission

I'm up for being a male teacher. What subject is needed though?

Mira Willow

For the sake of simplicity with the role-play teacher will not per say be locked in one subject.

Haibane

A male teacher and a male student would both be extremely useful! We have a fair surplus of girl students and two of our males may be heading towards some gay interaction, so we need more! Please!:D

Miyu

Love And Submission

Zadaris

I'll play as a male student, if the group is still looking for a few more able bodies.  ;D
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Mira Willow

Haibane

It would be fantastic to have you Zadaris, another male student would be great.

Haibane

We seem to have lost a number of players... you know, those types of players who create a character, post once, then don't respond to requests to carry on and ignore PMs...

We're looking to replace some characters therefore and need a couple of male students. We do not need female students at this time.

Please post your interest here or PM me. Thank you!

Bloody Rose

Bloody Rose

Name: Brian Johnson

Personality: He is a kind boy, he always strive for being the best at whatever he does. Not the type of person to bully others he spent his days at his old school defending people from bullies and doing so got him a lot of friends. He does not really care about being popular or not he only cares for living everyday life as life brings it. He really loves music and it's always hanging around with earphones on his ears blasting out rock music.

Nationality: American

On’s:
Rough Sex (Giving or Receiving)
Bondage
Being Dominated
Pain (not too much)
Forced Feminization (he does not know it yet)
Spanking (Giving or receiving )
Toys (Vibrators, butt plugs, chastity belts)

Off's:
Gore
Vore
Scat
Bestiality
Watersports

Picture:

Snake

Name: Hiro Sabreheim

Personality: Hiro's an easy-going guy that tries to be reliable and dependable for people in hopes of making friends and the like. He' sdeeply emotional and sometimes does things without fully thinking it through and often regrets his mistakes as a result of it. He also has a low-self-image and is kind of in the school in the hopes that he can change that.

Nationality. American

Sexuality: Straight, absolutely.

On’s / off’s: Ones: big breasts, bestiality (as the voyeur to it), tall women, slightly older women.

Offs: Piss, Scat, Guro, Death, Male on Male

Picture:

Capone

How many more are you looking for? I might be interested in jumping in, but I'll have to give it a look tomorrow. I got some social obligations tonight.

Haibane

Capone, we're looking for two male students, so please draw up a character and post him here and I'll take a look.

Capone

Oh my, that's a lot of threads. Well, here's what I got.

Name: Devon Takeshi

Profession: Student, programmer

Personality: Devon has always been a bit of a loner, finding comfort in the world of computers and the Internet. This has caused his father, the CEO of a major computing company, great stress. He knows his son is talented and could one day lead the company, but he has no confidence or social skills. As such, he needed to figure out a way to get his son out into the world, interacting with other people and starting to believe in himself.

Of all the pamphlets he received, the least expected was for Ms. Mackify's school. At first he thought the idea ridiculous, but the pamphlet was very convincing. Using citations from several world famous studies and psychologists, both recent and older, it convinced him that the best way to build confidence in his son was to make him sexually confident, and it would effect the rest of his personality and outlook on life.

Devon's original reaction was outrage, and even trying to argue reasons against going, that there are more important things than sex. The truth is, Devon is completely frightened. He has never had sex and tends to be intimidated by women. Going to a school like this, it only opens up how humiliated he could possibly be. He wants to make other people happy, but he also has trouble censoring himself. As a result, he simply keeps his mouth shut and withdrawn from the rest of the world.

Nationality: Born in America, of Japanese descent.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

On’s: Large breasts, revealing clothing, "talk nerdy to me", forward women, anonymous sex (such as through a gloryhole)

Off’s: Genitalia (male or female), bodily fluids (even those related to sex), anal, scat, gore, vore, golden showers, pain*

*Some of these are subject to change as time progresses and the character develops

Picture:

Haibane

Zarazel, can you put in a section explaining why Brian was enrolled at Ms mackify's please.

Capone, Devon is good, although the section on him being unaware of what the schol is about does not work. It's been established in-game that every student IS aware of what the school offers by way of a special environment. It struck me as unreasonable and unrealistic to invite students to an all-nude school without them knowing in advance and we've already had some drame (IC) from a student who wasn't aware and I decided that was a sub-plot I didn't want to play again. So if you can fix that please, Devon is looking good.

Capone

I noticed that last night as I read through what you guys have so far. I wasn't planning on any sort of drama, but it's an easy enough fix.

Haibane

Well, it wasn't so much "drama" but it did require a long side-scene that we hadn't planned! It just works easier if students arrive knowing what to expect.

Capone

Haibane

That's lovely. Can you (and Zarazel!) please both add your characters to the Characters Thread, then post to say hi in the OOC and we'll discuss there how to get you two into the game.

Snake - my apologies sweetie, but you didn't get in this time.

Bloody Rose

Snake

PaulBag101

PaulBag - Gifted Freak

O&O's

Cleo4u2

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

Haibane

The game was running until recently but then suddenly died as a number of players simply stopped posting.

I doubt it will be revived anytime soon although the original GM who vanished soon after it started may return and fire it back up.

I set up "Naked in School" as a close alternative to this but which would appeal to different people because of its Japanese setting.