Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeamonAndae19

Hey, I'm messing with his head, don't ruin my fun :(

Breathless Intent

Aw, sorry to ruin the fun. Please go along and mess with Mr. B. I think he kinda likes it anyway ;)

Mr Bigglesworth

Breathless Intent

Ouch...*rubs her ear and whispers very very softly in Mr. B's ear* you are supposed to be whispering

DeamonAndae19

Breathless Intent

Maybe you should go whisper the rules into his ear, very sultry like. *bites back a giggle*

Mr Bigglesworth

*Whispser* Sorry Breathless, let me nibble your ear to help it relax.

DeamonAndae19

Uhm... What Breathless just told me to say *Furrows Brow slightly.*

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

DeamonAndae19

Good afternoon pretty lady (God, I'm such a suck-up)

Mr Bigglesworth

@Orchid: Good Afternoon Orchid - how are you feeling today?

OrchidofDarkness

@DeamonAndae19 Hello and good afternoon to you as well. Hope you are enjoying E. :)

@Mr.B I am doing alright just been real busy the last few days you know how it is but at least I have been in a good mood. :) -gives Mr.B a kiss on the cheek.- How you doing?

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm doing pretty well.   Getting ready to go away for a long weekend, so I'll be gone too.  While I am gone I will contemplate how to get more interesting kisses out of you  ;)

DeamonAndae19

@Orchid:- Yeah, I am, it's a decent site, even with the majority of it missing from my screen, I've made some friends, oh, and please, just Andae is Fone :3

OrchidofDarkness

@Mr.B oh is that right you know all you have to do is ask and you shall receive -laughs-

@Andae I bet you are still wating to be approved dont worry it wont take long and its nice to meet you just call me Orchid.

Well I have to get going you two well talk later

DeamonAndae19

Later Orchid,, and yeah, I'm looking forward to it, but, found a distraction, it's called my story xD

Breathless Intent

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself with us Andae

OrchidofDarkness

Alright back it was a false alarm. Hope every one is doing alright How you doing Breathless?

Breathless Intent

I'm doing very well, thank you. How are you, lovely?

OrchidofDarkness

I am running on adrenaline due to a friend trying to have a baby have not sleep in two days because I am waiting to take hear back from her hubby to see if she went into labor yet so I am fighting sleep even though I need it I want to be there for her I can always sleep after wards. Lol. Other than that I am doing good. I am also glad to know that you are doing well beautiful. :)

Breathless Intent

You might do yourself some good to take a nap, hun. I'm sure your friend's husband will call and wake you if anything changes. You can't help her by being sleep deprived. *smiles and hugs Orchid, trying to calm her nerves enough to snag a nap*

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Breathless Intent on August 01, 2012, 02:54:25 PM
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself with us Andae

With such nice people... And some awesome Avatar's (Not just because of the eyecandy)

How can I NOT enjoy it here :3

OrchidofDarkness

@Breathless you do have a point I am sure since this is their first its going to be a long labor so yea I could use something to eat and cool shower along with a nap. Now just getting to relax is the hard part for me might watch a boring movie and see if that will put me to sleep. lol

Breathless Intent

Shh....think of soft cushions, a light blanket, the sound of a light breeze rustling through the trees....rest your eyes and breathe.

DeamonAndae19

Now you imagine that... With me in the vicinity... Preferably beside you *Looks at lack of avi* Dammit