Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Daelen

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

Outnumbered...no more guys post until we're reinforced...

Still 205

A/As updated 2/20/11

DiverseDesires

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

DiverseDesires

Hate to tell you tales but:

"You must wait until two people have posted before you can post again. One of those most be the opposite gender..."  And er well - you posted - so now we have a man we can continue.........

so it's 203 again - sorry!

Brian Boru

Quote from: DiverseDesires on August 15, 2010, 02:17:07 AM
Hate to tell you tales but:

"You must wait until two people have posted before you can post again. One of those most be the opposite gender..."  And er well - you posted - so now we have a man we can continue.........

so it's 203 again - sorry!

No no no no no - that's not it...they must post a number...a non numbered post does not count my lovely ;)  Y'all need to quit being so...what do you brits call it?  Cheeky?

Still 205

A/As updated 2/20/11

DiverseDesires

definitely cheeky to post without a calling a number when you can - 'cowardly' springs to mind *sticks her tongue out*

Daelen

So I do believe that makes our count 206?

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

DiverseDesires

Treble

204 - Can we get the number down, ladies? :P

Brian Boru

Quote from: Treble on August 15, 2010, 04:20:26 AM
204 - Can we get the number down, ladies? :P

Probably, the way you all have tried to cheat all night :P

STILL 204 - NO NEW #

A/As updated 2/20/11

Lira

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences