One Piece Alternate Timeline Interest Check (Recruitment Closing April 12)

Started by SweetRevenge, March 06, 2014, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Hey hey, I'm the musician! D:<

I just haven't finished my profile yet. >.>

kingmaster1

Wolfy

:/ I suppoooooose....

I mean, what else can a cow-girl do? Sheeesh.

Winds Of Lust

Dedicated Muscle? I mean what does Zolo do besides kick large amounts of ass?

Wolfy

kingmaster1

SweetRevenge

I'm gonna get working on the main thread real soon, along with my own first post. Once I put up the link, people who have sent their characters to the character list will be able to start. I will also create an actual OOC at the same time. Stay tuned for more updates!

kingmaster1

SweetRevenge

SweetRevenge

Alright, so the people whom have made profiles, post them up in the character profiles thread, the RP has already started! =D

Wolfy

Blargh...thinking of just remodeling my character as a failed Pacifista project...hmm.....

kingmaster1

Cool, we could have a Dr. Vega invention on our ship!

Would she still be milkable? :P

zetzal

May I join? I don't think you have a marksmen on your crew.

SweetRevenge

Go ahead =J Not really sure how big you guys want this crew to get, but I think that we're gonna take a few more people and see how it goes. If anyone would want to join then, they may have to wait for the current 'arc' to come to an end before introducing their character(s).

kingmaster1

SweetRevenge

Well, currently we do have 8 characters, if we count the 2 antagonists that are probably joining up the crew eventually >.>  HOWEVER, it leaves us with a possibility to stretch it out to 10, if we have a gunman/marksman as actual position... So, not to put the pressure, but the RP is closing it's positions at latest the 12th of april. By then, we actually want at least a post in character, as the main trigger of the formation of the crew will happen that day. We're mainly lacking a sniper and a musician. I believe interest has been shown for these positions from Wolfy, Leorobin and zetzal. With this in mind, this is your ultimatum I launch you; to have posted with at least one of your characters in the IC thread before the marines bust the party on april 12th.  >:) Enjoy!