Female searching for Male to RP

Started by darkat25, January 07, 2013, 03:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkat25

Introduction:
Hello dears, Im Alexandria. It's nice to meet you all. I am looking for a semi-literate to literate roleplay and a roleplaying partner. Before, I preferred roleplaying over IM but I've found that the more literate I go with my writing the more important it is to roleplay through email, forum, or PM. However, I do enjoy chatting through IM still.

Another thing I must bring into light is that I am terrible at action scenes... I have never been able to write them but I will try. Please forgive me for any of my shortcomings.

Anywho, Im all up for any PMs regarding a roleplay or request for my YIM ID.  If you have any questions or requests, feel free to PM me. :)

I am excited to hear from potential roleplaying partners!

xoxo

darkat25

Rules:
I'd like to believe that I don't really have many rules but here are a few important ones:
1. Respect me as I will respect you.
2. Remember this is strictly a roleplay. I will do the same.
3. HAVE FUN! If you aren't then please tell me. Ill adjust myself for the best or we can just stop. It's fine either way!
4. I reserve all rights to change my mind. Anything posted on this page(or site, for the matter) is subject to change at my will.
5. I'd prefer you to PM me if you are interested. I do not want a lot of posts on this thread.(I hope you do not mind)
~~~

I am constantly changing the layout of how I want my request page to look. I want this page organized so that it flows well and reads easily.

darkat25

Long Lasting Roleplays.
All ranges of male types.(as in looks)
Romance.
Past-Tense Writing.
Writing like you are writing a book.
Both Characters to have dominate personalities. (both Alpha personalities)
Intellect.
Older men.
Scruffy Men.
Paragraphs.
Lasting RP Partners.

Dislikes:
Being in complete charge.
Playing the older character.
Being degraded.
Playing more than one character.
ParentxChild rps or SlavexMaster.
Present-Tense Writing.
Playing Blondes.
Fight scenes.
Long Hair for men.
Cheating.

darkat25

Fandoms:
I am also willing to roleplay some fandoms.
If you don't see what you would like, mention it to me. :)

Supernatural
Lost Girl
Peaky Blinders
The Man from U.N.C.L.E

I don't mind playing canon characters or made up characters!

~more to add soon~

darkat25

Potential Stories!:

Engaged to the Wrong Girl
It is either late 1800’s or early 1900’s, London or New York (or any ritzy region). A man and a woman are arranged to get married. Both come from blue blood families. The man is a bachelor and his father has decided it is time for him to settle down. The woman’s family is doing poorly after a bad money investment and in need of good connections again. The two hardly know each other, only knowing one another in passing from the balls.

The story starts with his first visit to his fiance's house. There he finds his fiance's sister and the two click. As the story progresses, they realize they've fallen in love with each other but there is nothing they can do. In this day and time, once someone is engaged there is no way to break it off without a unforgivable scandal happening, especially if one is breaking it off to be with the others sister.

Across the Tracks
As always, there is a certain allure to things you don't have or have never experienced.

It was so different for the boy who had been born with a silver spoon in one hand and a golden spoon in his mouth, to drop out of medical school to pursue a career in crime. He made money by stealing cars and turning around to sell them. He has no want to go back to college, only because he wants to rebel against his silk collar parents.

She grew up in a life of poverty. Helping her father raise her younger siblings. She neglected further education just so she could help with the kids. She lived her life for those kids, just so they could have a better future than she was able to gain for herself.

When the two meet, an instant reaction was created. At first she tries to push him away, not knowing how to put herself first. Only after his constant tries for her attraction, does she finally agree to go on a date with him.

Just Give Me a Reason
Imagine having all of the joy in the world. Falling in love and moving to a strange new place together. All the adventure making each day exciting. Then, before you know it, the stresses of life smother your love and leave you with nothing.

In this sad story, a couple have fallen in a rut. They believe that everything is falling apart, while trying to save face with the other. They work two completely different schedules and slowly grow apart from one another. Until they have a big fight.

I see us starting this story at the end of the fight, slowly rebuilding their love.
This idea is strongly based on the song Just Give Me a Reason and For the First Time and Stay With Me.

Working on another one, if you'd like to ask. Just not ready to post it yet!

darkat25