Birthday Gangbang -Closed- OOC

Started by BlueEyedBard, July 16, 2011, 06:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LandofromTexas

I think we have a plan:

Latisha waits in van in uniform.
Lucky and Louis enter bar/club and start hitting on Marquez, getting her a bit drunk.
  While she dances with one, the other plants a few drugs in her purse.
  When she seems tipsy enough, they suggest she take a walk outside to clear her head.
Outside, Latisha confronts her for sobriety test.  Perhaps checks her purse and finds drugs.
Puts her in handcuffs and takes her to van.  Lucky and Louis follow to drive to party.  (some light play along the way?)
Takes her to the party, gives Art the good news, and turns him loose, with others to join in ...

Sound like a plan?  Any problems/suggestions? Let's get started!

RubySlippers

Detectives are usually in street clothes with a badge visible if needed and other items needed handcuffs, a main gun, hidden backup gun, protective vest if smart - uniforms are for dress occassions and not even then in every city.

LandofromTexas

Okay, no uniform, just attitude and authority to take the victim into "custody".  OK?

BlueEyedBard

This sounds great guys, sorry I have been away for a bit, this is a very busy month for me.
I plan on getting this scene going tonight. Is everyone still here and still up for the game?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

RubySlippers

Gets her handcuffs ready...

dwellinthedark

I'm still here and definitely still up for it.
Chastity:  The most unnatural of the sexual perversions.  ~Aldous Huxley
Ons and Offs     Dreams and Desires

Foxy DeVille

LandofromTexas

I think the gang's all here and ready to report for duty :)  Who's starting this show?

BlueEyedBard

Here's the first post. We can just use this thread as the ooc thread if we need it. Have a great scene everyone!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

LandofromTexas

BlueEyedBard

Ah yes, of coarse.

My apologies, this is the first time one of my role plays has actually gotten off the ground.
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

Is anybody still interested in this thing, or should I just erase it?
On/Off

LandofromTexas

Still interested.  Not sure how to start -- do we enact the kidnapping as we discussed it, or assume it's happened and arrive with our victim at the party?

BlueEyedBard

I was hopingfor the full kidnapping and everything, that's why I started it at noon so you have most of the day to do it.
On/Off