Bang Your Fucking Head To This! (A Metal Band Centric Game)

Started by Darkcide, August 22, 2010, 12:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkcide

Being able to access the site on my phone rules. I plan on starting the thread up late tonight when I get in. People can join after the game starts, so if we don't get a bassist? I will play as a short lived one with a Mustaine complex.

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Darkcide

We are actually looking for a bass player still, feel free to fill the spot if you so desire.

Doomsday

Quote from: Wyrd on August 27, 2010, 02:09:24 PM
He's probably never picked up a bass to know.

Did you sprain your ankles jumping to conclusions?

Wyrd

Yeah man. Doctor said to stay off them for afew days and get some ice on them. I always forget how dangerous conclusion jumping can. I guess its a vice. How about you. Did you get help with that come back or did you come up with it on your own? IBy now you should know that I'm just messing with you over a commen lack of knowledge of the importance of a good bassist. nothing personal. just bored and tired.
Ragtime Dandies!

Darkcide

Here is the game thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=340.0

If you all want? We can either use this as a OOC discussion thread or I can make one?

Darkcide

Ok, guess she backed out. We're still looking for a bassist. The game is up and running currently.

Darkcide

For the people currently involved in the game. Here is what I can propose. Either my character can play bass, or I can also play as a bassist until someone else wants to fill the spot or whatever. I don't feel like having the role stall because of this and I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Wyrd

I think your person should play bass and sing. You'd be be like Geddy Lee or ICS Vortex. It would be badass
Ragtime Dandies!

Camie Calamity

If it were me I would just have my character play until someone else showed interest or something.
What Turns Me On and What Turns Me Off!***Updated 6/30/2013***

Absences and General Slowness! *****Will be slow until February, at least.*****

Posting times for me are Monday-Friday.  Seldom weekend replies.

Kaya

Le Immortelle

Le Immortelle

Name: Samantha "Sam" Gordon
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 140 lbs
Origin: Seattle, WA
Notable Features (If Any):
Tattoos (If any): Fire breathing dragon over her left bicep.
Piercings (If any): None
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color & Style: Red, and typically flowing wildly.
Physical Appearance (Pictures can be used):

*Instrument & Place in Band: Bass Player, and backing vocals.
*Major Influences In terms of Bands & Musicians: Justin Chancellor, Kyuss, Alice in Chains, Les Claypool, Isis, Sleater-Kinney
*Favorite Genre: Atmospheric Sludge and Stoner Rock
*Musical Style: Strong basslines with experimental tendencies, often enjoys doing improvisation and bass solos live.
Fashion Sense: Likes very grungey 90's fashion.
Personality: Arrogant and sarcastic. Despises when somebody tries to interfere with her work. Enjoys the rock and roll lifestyle and is a chick magnet.
Sexuality: Lesbian
Marital Status: Single, there are no relationships..just lots of kinky fun.
Occupation (At Start): Stripper
Short Bio: Samantha grew up in Seattle..the wonderful music scene proving to be a starting point. An avid record collector since a young age, it wasn't long before she began to playing music herself..landing up in her first band at the age of 16, a Punk trio called Exploding Mangoes..the band broke up pretty soon due to the fact that her musical vision differed more than the rest. She landed up in LA later on in search of exposure and got the job as a stripper to pay the bills while at it and looking to form a band which would push music in newer directions, territories unexplored.

Darkcide

That works, welcome to the game. The link for the thread is in this thread. So if you want to join? Feel free.

Le Immortelle

Keala Mensha Khaine

I just wanted to say:

FUCKIN SLAYERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!