I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia for thinking Belle agreed to it ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

I love Insanity for his admitting it at least
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

ClockworkShadow

I love Belle for complimenting my dexterity!

And I love Mia and Insanity for their lovely bantering. :)

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

WhiteTigerForever

I <3 CWS cuz she has the best home made avis!!!
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

MiaFire

I love WTF because she popped in
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she likes popping stuff
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

I love Insanity because he doesn't seem to mind a mess if something pops. -pops out- :p
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she likes making messes
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

lol. I love Insanity for making something innocent sound so bad :p But if you make the mess, you clean it.  O:)
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she thinks I dont like cleaning up my messes >:)
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

Hm, ok, I love Insanity for clarifying that. :P
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia for being such a willing student
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

(lol, oh yes Maestro) I love Insanity for being such a patient teacher :P
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia for just stickin around
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for occupying the threads with me until I take myself to bed in the next hour :)
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia for being the sexiest insomniac
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for such talented company at night
-

ClockworkShadow

I love you both for making me giggle, especially when I come back from cooking for my roomie, and am desperately fending off the Sandman. Murr!

A/A

o_O

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Clocks for ninja-ing me
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for posting in here when I'm sure he's got stuff pending before bed ;P

Gotta love Clocks for being so ninja lol
-

ClockworkShadow

poses, all sexy in ninja garb, with her face-half hidden and wielding a pair of Katara>

I love Mia for loving my ninja awesomeness, and I love Insanity for responding favorably to being ninja'ed. :)

A/A

o_O

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Clocks for ninja-ing me again!!!
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

Gotta love Insanity just because. lol
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she <3 me without reason :)
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for getting in here without being ninja'd :P
-