Queen's Mind (Updated 6/3)

Started by Queen Be Damned Sheiba, March 16, 2011, 10:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

So, it's been a while, but I'm back in the game a looking for some new rp partners. Let me know if you're interested :P

---

Okay everyone, I've finally got with the program and compiled a list of the ideas I've had. If you're interest in any of them, just let me know ^_^

First Things First. Here is a list of a few pairings I'm in the mood for:

Daddy-Daughter
Teacher-Student
Vampire-Werewolf
Vampire-Human
Werewolf-Human
Human-Demon
Futa
Brother-Sister
Boss-Intern
Blackmail (Thinking a wife blackmailed by an ex-lover or a coworker of her husband)

Teacher's Pet (D/s Relationship): This one's a pretty basic student/teacher power however less vanilla than the general pairing is.

A new school year has started at West Carlin High School and like many schools, a new year means new teacher. Marrissa is just starting her senior and has managed to maintain her statues as a social pariah. Unlike most of the girls she attends school with, Marrissa is a bookworm and not the cute popular kind, but one of the ones that tends to stay dressed in clothing that is 100% unflattering on anyone under the age of 60. Through out the year she is "adopted" by one of the new teachers who take her from her original unpopular self and molds her into his perfect toy.

Ok it's a bit of a rough summary, but the main geest is finding a teacher to play with her. For the part of the teacher I need a male character in his mid to late 40s. I'd like to have a bit of light bondage play, humiliation, and possibly NonCon to start off with.

The Arashok's Pet: This is an idea based on Dragon 2. Since my actual idea is hard to summarize I did a small write up.

Many people wonder how it is I've come to exsist as I do, living amoung a people that seem to so despise all that is human. Some hate me for my exsistence. They believe me a trader to my kind, that I have rejected my people for the Qunari. but that is not the case. If anything, living amoung them has given me a new understanding of humanity, a view from both sides or the fence. I do not submit to the laws of the Qun, nor those of the chantry. I am what I am, a human, an apostate, a pet to the Aarashok.

Daughter of Artemis(NC + BDSM): Alkmene, a name meaning "Might of the Moon", one bestowed on her before her very birth by the goddess Artemis. Alkmene's mother, though beautiful and righteous, was unable to bare children despite years of trying. Even after several miscarriages, she still triedd, vowing to give her loving husband the child he desired. One night as she slept, she had a vision. the Goddess Artemis came to her and told her she'd seem fit to bless her with a child. The child would be a girl and she would be dedicated to her both in name and prayer. Alkmene, her name would be, and she would be a hunter of great ability.

Nine month's later, the woman bore a daughter, one with the mark of the huntress on her left shoulder, a crecent moon pierced with an arrow. Just after her birth, Alkmene's mother died, and her Father, as promised, dedicated their daughter to the Goddess. As she grew, she was taught the ways of the hunt, and by the time she was 13, she trapped and hunted her own meat largely taking care of herself. Her Father began spending more and more time at the gambling halls.

Just shy of her 17 birthday, Alkmene is approached by two Roman soldiers, baring a papers signed in her father's own hand that sold her to pay for the debts he'd run up at the tables. the sum had apparently became so large, the collectors demanded there money, or something  of equal or greater value. Since she was all he had, she was taken as payment. She's was tossed on a ship and sent to Roman were she waited to be bid on and sold to pay the large sum that was her families debt.

So my idea for Alkmene is to have her purchased by a wealthy Land Owner, someone with position enough to own gladiators. the man would be ruthless, and he would use her as a means to get his rivals on his side. She'd be passed out for parties and trained to be an obedient slave to her master's wishes. Eventually, she would meet and fall in love with one of the man's gladiaters, and the two if them would plan and try to make there escape The story is definitly Non Con with BDSM mixed in.

Because He Said So (BDSM): This is culmination of several standing ideas that I've had in the past. I sat and condensed them into this. I'd like this to be a sort of corruption story. An innocent drawn into the taboo world of a D/s relationship. I would like this to be a Daddy/Daughter type relationship however a standard Master Slave is fine too.

Loryn lives a perfectly successful and normal life. She's a straight A collage freshmen who works hard, pays taxes, and even volunteers at the homeless shelter during her free time. She's conent with her life and happy for it to remain simplistic until a new tenant with a dark nature moves into her apartment building. Her initial interaction with his is light, "Hello, How are you" when they pass in the hall. Yet more and more he seems to draw to him, engaging her in light conversation, inviting her over to his place and getting her comfortable with him. The intent behind his interaction is to gain her trust and adopt her as his sub.

I Get Off (Exhibition)[/s]:I Get Off is a song by the band Halestorm which I will post the link below so you can hear it if you haven't.

Song: I Get Off

Essentially the story line would follow the songs lyrics. The story of a young successful lawyer who spends so much time working she had little room in her life for anything else. She lives in a two bedroom townhouse with only a small alley seperating her house from her neighbors. About a month after moving into her new home she notices someone in the window of the next house over, watching her as she changes. The first time it happened, she assumed it was simply her seeing things, there was nothing there long enough for her to get a good look. She tells herself that she'll call the police if someone really is peaking.

A few weeks past and though she checks regularly, she sees nothing, so she figures everything is fine. Then, coming out the shower, she clearly see's someone's outline behind the blinds. She thinks about calling the cops, but finds she actually likes the idea of someone watching her. She begins putting on litte shows, all under the premises that she doesn't know he was there. Eventually she begins to try and find out exactly who it is living in the house next door.

Wild Cat (BDSM)[/i]: For this story I don't really know where I want to go with it. It's pretty much an intro post so here it is for you. If you're interested then we'll see where it goes.

Kagura sat quietly in her cage against the back wall of the shop, drumming her claws against the floor. She stood up and began pacing back and forth across the small confines, her ears laying flat against the top of her head and her tail twitching with irritation. She counted the steps to herself. Five across to one side, and then back again. After a couple of minutes, she sat down again. She scrapped one of her claws against the metal bottom of the cage, scratching another line into it.

Three days she had been here. Three days of intensive hell. Complete darkness and no space. She knew she hadn't been the easiest of her deceased master's slaves, but did that really mean they had to place her against the back wall? She knew what the slaves against the back wall represented. The undesirables. Those unrulely or old. Those less likely to be bought. So she had killed a couple of the slaves during the capture, was it really her fault? Only an idiot would try to attack a transformed pantheress in her natural habitat.

In the forest, she was queen. She was the silent killer whose snarl made men shiver in there beds. She was the sleek black jungle cat whose might was unmatched on the grand or in the trees. No fool would challange her. And unfortunatly for those who did, death insued. When they brought her back to the store, they had placed her in a cage in the back and covered it in a black sheet, so she was hidden from the world. Had it not been for the sounds of the others outside, she would have thought she had been left alone.

She sighed again and stood back up leaning her forhead against the bars. She had finally been free. For two whole days she had be able to run free of the chains and the damn collar that wouldn't allow her to transform. She had shifted into her panther form and remained until they came for her. And she fought like hell to stay away from them. But of course, back in the cage she went. She let loose an irritated growl and reached up to feel the collar that again hung heavily from her throat. Again she could not change into her other form. Again she was trapped in a human body and in a cage.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Updated and added a few things =3

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

Drax

I'ld be interested in Teachers pet
My Absences

21 May - May be less around over the next few days as moving house and a lack of internet might restrict.

On's and Off's

Should be able to post at least once per week and its often far more frequent