Survival of the Fittest: A Zombie Apocalypse Game (Still Accepting)

Started by Kokaine, March 25, 2014, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABV0331

Quote from: Kokaine on March 27, 2014, 04:58:26 PM
Criminals are fine... just be aware that it might affect how readily you are accepted into a group if it's found out. Also, if he's entirely antagonistic (meaning hellbent on disrupting things or causing chaos only) I won't approve him so try to have some balance in there.

I COMPLETELY agree with you Kokaine, there should never be a Joker character in a survival rp, I am not aiming for that. My character is more so that guy who has always been the number two and enjoys being there. Sort of that sergeant at arms that will never go higher, simply because he is a little to nuts to lead ha ha ha. I am simply wanting to toss in something different than a military background, since they would be the obvious choice of who would have the GRIT to survive it. Also as a note I had no intentions of making him an ex-con, just someone who has been a career criminal. I will assure you his physicality alone will tell how he survived lol, but as far as his background....career criminals kinda have a skill of lying, just saying lol
Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ABV0331 on March 27, 2014, 05:18:00 PM
I COMPLETELY agree with you Kokaine, there should never be a Joker character in a survival rp, I am not aiming for that. My character is more so that guy who has always been the number two and enjoys being there. Sort of that sergeant at arms that will never go higher, simply because he is a little to nuts to lead ha ha ha. I am simply wanting to toss in something different than a military background, since they would be the obvious choice of who would have the GRIT to survive it. Also as a note I had no intentions of making him an ex-con, just someone who has been a career criminal. I will assure you his physicality alone will tell how he survived lol, but as far as his background....career criminals kinda have a skill of lying, just saying lol

My Mechanic's got a history with a motorcycle club that was in to some illegal stuff. She worked on their bikes and other vehicles and spent a lot of time around them. Perhaps he could have been involved with (or part of) the club? It would be interesting to see them run in to each other.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

ABV0331

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 27, 2014, 05:21:47 PM
My Mechanic's got a history with a motorcycle club that was in to some illegal stuff. She worked on their bikes and other vehicles and spent a lot of time around them. Perhaps he could have been involved with (or part of) the club? It would be interesting to see them run in to each other.
Ah now that is the EXACT angle I was gonna take there Bloodied. You know your locations like I do, hells angels and mongols run through central California all day running meth and the like. So yeah it makes perfect sense. I was planning on making him originally from the Mongols, have a friend who is a former mongol, and that way he would be the less spastic and drug using type from HA. Anyways I am ok with that, but maybe she keeps her mouth shut about the criminal part and just mentions that she used to fix his bike to the group. I mean since obviously neither would want the group knowing all those details ;).
Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: ABV0331 on March 27, 2014, 05:34:19 PM
Ah now that is the EXACT angle I was gonna take there Bloodied. You know your locations like I do, hells angels and mongols run through central California all day running meth and the like. So yeah it makes perfect sense. I was planning on making him originally from the Mongols, have a friend who is a former mongol, and that way he would be the less spastic and drug using type from HA. Anyways I am ok with that, but maybe she keeps her mouth shut about the criminal part and just mentions that she used to fix his bike to the group. I mean since obviously neither would want the group knowing all those details ;).

Obviously. xD Girl has LOTS of secrets, plenty. She killed her first boyfriend (who was in the club). Beat him to death with a wrench (granted he was trying to kill her and she was defending herself, but still). She's from Vegas, but from what I understand, those clubs tend to have charters all over and run up and down the west coast, so them having known each other wouldn't have been too far fetched. He could have brought his bike in to be worked on after/during long runs to and from the city. Perhaps their supplier was there? Plus, the parties and all... she'd have been there.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

ABV0331

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on March 27, 2014, 05:38:20 PM
Obviously. xD Girl has LOTS of secrets, plenty. She killed her first boyfriend (who was in the club). Beat him to death with a wrench (granted he was trying to kill her and she was defending herself, but still). She's from Vegas, but from what I understand, those clubs tend to have charters all over and run up and down the west coast, so them having known each other wouldn't have been too far fetched. He could have brought his bike in to be worked on after/during long runs to and from the city. Perhaps their supplier was there? Plus, the parties and all... she'd have been there.
Got ya, and yes the mongols have charters from California to Washington, running as far out as Kansas, then starting up at the east coast all the way to Illinios. The middle of the country is really the only part they don't claim a charter. So yeah she could easily run into him at any time. Hell Vegas is for RR :).
Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

Bloodied Porcelain

Well I certainly can't wait to see him! :) Her first boyfriend (ten years ago) tried to kill her and she ended up killing him and only got out of the charges because her wounds were consistent with her story that it was self defense. Second boyfriend was also part of the club, but they were utterly devoted to one another and he never laid a finger on her in a way she didn't want. ;) Part of her is sure the club and all of the potential shit it could have gotten her in to long-run is over and done, so she'll be shocked and not really know how to handle running in to one of the guys. But she'll keep their history to herself.

ABV0331

Full Name : Francis Vincent McCoy (adopted and given name, never used after he left home)
Nicknames / Aliases : Aleki "Scar" Laga
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single

Former Occupation/Position : Drug Cook, Drug Runner, Security, Bodyguard(criminal element), machete fighter(In Haiti).

Strengths : Physically fit/Experienced fighter and killer/Quick to learn(not all brawn)/Knows how to drive/steal anything with wheels on it/Never went a day before the incident without a knife on him, he knows how to use them VERY well/Knows he is not a leader and follows the strongest in groups to keep them alive(He realizes who should stay alive)

Weaknesses : Very quick to anger/Often enjoys killing zombies rather than running from them/Large body that makes him hard to hide/No belief system or end game goal(lives too much in the moment and doesn't think ahead)

Special Gear : Large custom made blade(looks like a machete and an African kukri blade mixed into one) that is around 13 inches long and heavier than normal, around ten pounds.

A fully automatic/single fire .40 Glock with three 33 round magazines.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A custom Harley-Davidson based on the 2009 Sportster Iron 883.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Height : 6'8"
Weight / Body type : 285 pounds, looks like he has been doing nothing but kickboxing his whole life, strong top to bottom.
Hair : Black, Long in a braid most of the time down his back.
Skin : From Samoan background so he does have a slight darker skin tone, but paler now from not being outside much. He could easily pass for European currently if not for his dark hair. If he is out during the day he is covered in his leather riding gear and flying down the roads on his bike.
Eyes : Green
Distinguishing Features : Wears a very large goatee down from his chin in a thick braid as well. Has a scar on his left eye socket, traces the line of the bone. (Gained before the incident for reasons he doesn't talk about)

Personality : Francis might be the brute of his Samoan background, but he is very quick to learn things. Something would never assume by looking at him. He was simple in the way he though, rational, and to the point at that moment. Threats must be taken care of, people must be controlled if out of control, and zombies must be killed....period. There was no other way that Francis thinks about things. He is HIGHLY observant, and tends to pick up on twitches and ticks(micro expressions)people use when they speak, giving away lies and intentions. He was very quick to anger when questioned about his actions, or the actions he feels are right. He will defend who ever he trusts or believes should live with his own life if need be. Fiercely loyal but hard to become loyal.

Likes : Cigarettes, a good fight, his personal blade(aka hammer), over 100 cubic inches under him of engine, watching others.
Dislikes : Useless people, zombies, idiots, unskilled people(if you don't contribute fuck off).
Fears : Not being able to protect what needs to be protected, dying on his back in a bed.

History : Francis was a mistake after a mistake from the beginning. Left on a church doorstep, adopted by parents from another country, and taken from sun and sand to deep woods to clouds. Francis was raised in a home with very hard Catholic parents who couldn't birth a child naturally. So they adopted him and beat the hell out of him until at age twelve his actual background started to come into play. He shot up in height to 6'2" by 15 he and gain a good hundred pounds. Then he was beating his adopted father nearly to death every day he could. The man spent more time in the church than he did at home after that. His mother was no saint, she knew he would beat her like her husband, and often threw glass bottles and pans at Francis when he caught his father at home. Obviously by 16 he left his home, his father shot in the head and his mother hung from the second floor window. It took him a while, hiding in dumpsters, moving from the crap little home in the hills they had towards some form of a city. He lived in a gutter for the next few weeks. The police and anyone else who cared for those cruel religious nuts put his face on blast. Though as chance would have it he ended up outside a bar searching for food, his clothes covered in filth and his body weak from lack of food, when a group of men at the bar decided to leave. Finding him in the pit of where their bikes were parked and a good $200 of their money getting shoved in his pockets, they didn't hesitate and grabbed him knocking him out cold after a few of them worked on his ribs first.

It had always been like that for him, his parents beat him from day one, and once on his own, he was picked up by a biker gang and beaten for a week straight. After he didn't die the man who was using him for....initiations of the new recruits, offered him a job. He had gone from on the run for murder to an isolated warehouse/clubhouse that the Mongols based.  Francis didn't even seek revenge on the man, or any of the men, instead from age 16 to 25 he ran with the group, and became a very well known SGT at arms with the Mongols. That was after he turned 18 and he had changed drastically in both his appearance in attitude. He gain another six inches in height and muscle seemed to form on his body easily. Genetics was an amazing thing. So by the time he really was allowed to go on runs with the group, he had turned into a massive monster of a man, breaking three hundred pounds of muscle. By the time his named was carried to Washington to Arizona, the new kid who was raised to beat men to death, he looked nothing like the lean body who left home, or the scrawny, starving kid who they caught stealing years ago. He was now a force to be reckoned with and sure as hell wouldn't be remembered as Francis Vincent McCoy. Instead he changed his name to something more to his liking as well as what he knew was Samoan, Aleki Laga(a-lee-kee La-ga). Though the name carried over the characters was what everyone came to call him, Scar (for the large scar over his left eye). In all honesty Aleki knew he was on his way to that life, this way he just was protected while he got better at it.

He was sent from the U.S. at age 26 when he killed a rival drug leader for his own, and had to leave the country for a few years till they stopped looking for him. He landed in Haiti and was given a home and a job to protect the drugs moving through there. The cocaine from Columbia was reason enough for his presence while he couldn't be on the west coast. Though as with all things, Aleki got bored, figured out how to work metal and forged himself one hell of a machete, so he thought. He was not always good on the first try, and this was no different. He has pounded the center of the blade too much and given the machete far to much steel in the ingot he used. It looked like a cross between the machete he wanted and some strange "kukri" he was told. It was much much heavier than standard machetes(5 pounds) and had a heavy hand that was from the same piece that was used to make the blade. He was smart enough to know that one piece was stronger than two put together. He used it to kill fifteen men in a thing the Haitians called machete fighting. In all honestly it was just a gloried boxing match with machetes instead of fists as the weapons. If you won, you lived, if you loss, well you rarely lived.

After four years there, Francis was ordered back and to Central California where he helped as both a body guard and a cook. Although once the incident hit, their customers coming around wailing and snarling, they thought they had given a bad batch. Really they just didn't watch the news enough...or at all. So his entire charter was killed, his boss and himself escaped, after Aleki carried him six miles,due to a nasty bite to his ankle, and stole a car. A few days later Aleki realized what it was, just after he cut his former boss', brother's, father's, whatever you wanted to call him, head off. It was really happening, the zombie apocalypse was here. Just when things had finally calmed down for him.

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's: Leather, boots, redheads, and knives.
Sexual Off's: Heavy women, drunks, and romance
Player : ABV0331

Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

ABV0331

Ok whew, all in one sitting, alright let me know if I fucked it all up lol.
Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

Bloodied Porcelain

ABV0331

Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

ABV0331

Ah got ya! Yeah Jason is a big brute bastard, so of course you know I had to pick the drogo character, since EVERYONE is using his Coonan pictures in roles, I don't know why he looks like a dorkwad in that role lol.
Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

Niferbelle

I feel like I'm a little late to the party but I'm interested :)

Before I pin down a character or two, whose still looking for a connection or a member of their 'band'? I'd like to start out with some connections and I've seen so me requests but I'm not quite sure what's been filled.

CurvyKitten

NIF! hehe Hello Hun, I think a lot of people are still feeling around, but you know I'm always open for rp goodness. I have Tina if your interested. :)

Clala

Full Name : Anthony Rossi.
Nicknames / Aliases : Ezekiel Stone - pen name.
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single, believes girlfriend to be dead. Hasn't seen her since before the breakout

Former Occupation/Position : Writer
Strengths : Skilled with a pistol - when the world goes to shit you pick up a thing or two
Survival expert - Wrote enough on it to consider himself an 'expert' whether he can apply that knowledge is a different story
Diplomat - Prefers to solve issues with words rather than violence
Pub quiz master - His all-round knowledge is strong, due to how much time he spends researching different book ideas
'The Good Guy' - Will risk almost anything to save someone in need (Whether this is a strength or weakness is debatable).

Weaknesses : Inexperienced with guns - never touched a gun other than a pistol in his life
Alcoholic - When he struggled with the writing, he turned to the bottle
Heavy conscience - His 'mistakes' will torment him for a long time
Irritable - Ask him stupid questions and he tends to snap back
Child friendly - Refuses to harm non-adults, walkers included
White hot rage - He tries to contain his anger, but if he does lose his cool... Don't expect any discussion. Normally does something he later regrets

Special Gear : Glock 17 9mm pistol.

Height : 6'3
Weight / Body type : 140lbs.
Hair : Short, black
Skin : White
Eyes : Blue
Distinguishing Features : Small scar above the left eyebrow from an incident as a child involving a friend and a rock.

Personality: Anthony liked to be in control of the situation, and had always fancied himself as a leader, heroic as the the characters in his books. He based these characters on how he wanted to be. Cool, calm, brave, just, always looking out for others. It was for this reason he would make rash decisions when someone was in danger. He tends to bottle up his emotions, not letting them out until he bursts into a rage or tears. Most of these are down to what he thinks of as 'mistakes'. He'll refuse to let go of anything that went wrong that he thinks is his fault, and it will continue to eat at him until one of those things happen...

Likes : Writing. Reading. Children. Intelligent conversation. Gambling. History. Geography.
Dislikes : Writing. Stupid questions. Stupid people. People he cannot trust. People who abandon one another.
Fears : Being alone.
Dying before having a child
Finishing his next book

History : Born in Salt Lake City, Utah, Anthony's family and ancestors had lived in the Salt Lake Valley since the city was founded back in the 1840s. Unlike the rest of the Rossis, Anthony couldn't see the charm in the place, and could not wait to get away. He and his girlfriend, Rose, ran away together when he was just 18. The two ended up in Oregon, where Anthony began to attend university, studying virology. In his spare time he enjoyed writing, and at the encouragement of Rose, had one of his books published. A science-fiction novel, which was very popular among young adults at the time. Shortly after Anthony dropped out of university to focus on writing. But ten years in and he had yet to achieve another best seller. Debt, many part-time jobs, and rows with Rose followed.
Six months back he went alone on a holiday to Mauritius, hoping it could help inspire him to write, when he returned back on a flight to the United States... The world had gone to shit... And Rose was lost.

The airport he had arrived at was swiftly locked down by the military. Like many others he managed to survive there for a few weeks before the place was overrun.
The next few months were spent travelling with small groups to 'safe havens' reported all across the country. Each of these places turned out to be overrun or non-existent. Apart from a moderate amount of time spent on a farm in Arkansas, Anthony had been wandering for months on end. Occasionally he would meet a group, but eventually they would either part ways or die. As the world seemed to work these days...

Sexuality : Heterosexual.
Sexual On's and Offs : Keep it vanilla.

Player: ksangre

AribethAmkiir

Hey Nif.  Welcome.  I'm looking for connections for my girlie. 

Drake Valentine

Well, that escalated quickly. *Goes back in pages to work on sheet.*

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

ABV0331

*taps fingers waiting approval* come on....reply dammit..*smoke three cigs* dammit come on...*bounces in chair* arghahaarha...lol sorry all just trying to entertain lol
Always up for a fight.
Always down for a drink.
Always there for a toke.
Always here for a smoke.

arthenwel

Name: Corbin Lane
nicknames/aliases: Doomsday,lost nickname from highschool. only known to a few.
sex:: Male
marital status: single, fiance became zombie.

former occupation: member of SEAL Team Five
Strengths: Silent movement: trainesd to move without being seen or heard.
Hand-to-hand combat expert: black belt in Muay Thai and expert in Tai Chi.
knife combat expert
sniper: can kill anything with one shot from a mile away with a sniper rifle.
firearm proficiency: dead shot with a gun
camouflage: can create and use a ghillie suit. Can mask his scent well enough to throw off dogs.
field medic
Above average cooking: not the best, but can cook more than the basics.
Tracking skills: above average
Skilled swimmer
tactician
Good, decisive leader
weakness: Weak self-esteem. Not that he lets anyone know.
perfectionist: if something doesn't work out he uses it against himself.
inexperienced with women. I.E. virgin.
Blames himself for his brother's death
Unless forced to, he won't shoot a single round.
special gear: Galil with homemade silencer, Dragonov with homemade silencer, brother's combat knife, homemade ghillie suit.

height: 5'9"
weight/body type: 186/extremely muscular. his six-pack has disappeared, but his abs are still flat and outlined.
Hair: cut with the knife into a shaggy resemblance of a close cropped haircut. Light brown. He has a goatee.
skin: lightly tanned
eyes range from green to blue and any shade inbetween. Usually, they are light-blue with light green lines running through it with a ring of dark blue on the outside.
distinguishing features: a scar that runs from about two inches under his left eye down his cheek across his jaw, along his neck and ends just above his collarbone. He has a bullet scar on his right shoulder blade and pec and one below his left kidney.
personality: He always seems to be bored/agitated. He has a great sence of humor although, he rarely tells jokes. He tries to be off-putting. He tries to remain alone, but has been known to take on a partner or two. Although, they soon leave him for a colony or larger group. He is extremely protective and loyal. He also follows a strict code of ethics. Those three traits are a strength and a weakness. If his friend is in trouble, he won't abandon them and will die trying to savethem if it comes to it. Underneath that stern exterior is a sweet and sensitive man

Likes: swimming, reading, training in hand-to-hand combat.
dislikes: arrogant people, betrayal, dishonerable circumstances, zombies(lol)
fears: fears being alone, ankylophobic(fear of not being able to move joints, for him being unable to move), fear of failure, fears losing a companion, especially if it's his fault.
history: Corbin had been in Georgia when the outbreak was discovered. Some of his bestfriends began devouring one another. He had been forced to kill the things that used to be the people he trusted. After he recovered from the shock, he realized the implications that came from this encounters. This couldn't be isolated. His brother was endanger. 'He should be safe for a while. He has that knife I gave him and I've trained him how to use it.' He grabbed his galil and his dragonov, along with all the ammunition he had and shoved them in the back of the armoured humvee. He then drove, sometimes running over what he now knew were the undead. He drove as fast as he could back to his brother's hous in Texas. Stopping twice to fill up at military bases. He had to kill quite a few zombies, using the armoured platin to protect him. When he reached his brother's house, the door was hanging on the hinges, tattered and scratched to hell. He pulled out his gallil and silently walked into the house, the bodies of the undead(once more dead) littered the floor. He followed the trail and found the most gruesome of all sights, more zombies overlapping eachother and on final body. A person with a knife through his face, holding him upright against the wall. It was his brother. He had a few bite marks on his body. 'He must have been bitten and instead of waiting to turn into those things, he stabbed himself in the head and into the wall.' He walked over and with an effort, pulled the knife free. He got back into the humvee and drove away. He only let the tears out on the road. He drove east, where there was, for the most part, less people. He switched cars when there wasn't a military base nearby. He continued west until he hit California.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Drake Valentine

And edited it, it is half way complete. I guess. I imagine that could be called a halfway mark. Will finish tomorrow sometime after work. Ideally at least.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 27, 2014, 08:17:52 PM
And edited it, it is half way complete. I guess. I imagine that could be called a halfway mark. Will finish tomorrow sometime after work. Ideally at least.

Looks good so far Drake :)

Niferbelle

Curvy and Ari, what kind of connections? Are you talking just romantic connections or traveling companions too?

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Niferbelle on March 27, 2014, 08:26:45 PM
Curvy and Ari, what kind of connections? Are you talking just romantic connections or traveling companions too?

Right now I'm open to any sort of connection.

arthenwel

If my guy is accepted, I'd like to team with sky. lol. She's his exact opposite.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

arthenwel

Whoops. My cs was supposed to say he headed west not east.