Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

...Bre...I have three things going on at once and we are still winning!
PM'ing, RP'ing and Threading... ;D

xxmaxinitxx

Proud Geek

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 05, 2012, 03:13:39 PM
*sends Geek a note on good old fashioned paper*

The note reads, "39"

*smiles and scribbles on the paper and folds it up passing it back to here*

It reads, "43"

Deamonbane

Quote from: Silver on December 05, 2012, 02:46:03 PM
Rolin You have nothing on me!! Only person who could is Bane but Bane will be quiet, right dear. *points to the ring on his finger*
Of course, I won't... I might just have to kiss you until you cede, though...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

xxmaxinitxx

Falstaff

Proud Geek

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

xxmaxinitxx

Tharic

Hey now Bastet, no getting your sexy self involved in this! Go on, nothing to see here but us menfolk hanging out talking football.

Deamonbane

Yeah... I heard there is a clothing sale in... some clothing shop, far, far away from here...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

xxmaxinitxx

Falstaff

Proud Geek

Quote from: Rolin on December 05, 2012, 03:20:26 PM

Hey now Bastet, no getting your sexy self involved in this! Go on, nothing to see here but us menfolk hanging out talking football.

Yea we don't need any more....uhh...distractions....

Bastet

You two just leave me alone, I can come in and disturb the man party if it pleases me.  :P

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Silver

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 05, 2012, 03:16:57 PM
Of course, I won't... I might just have to kiss you until you cede, though...

Oh really..

*smiles at her twin*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Tharic

Quote from: Bastet on December 05, 2012, 03:22:49 PM
You two just leave me alone, I can come in and disturb the man party if it pleases me.  :P

I'd much prefer you to join as opposed to disturb. Think of all the fun we can have!  ;D

xxmaxinitxx

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Proud Geek on December 05, 2012, 03:16:39 PM
*smiles and scribbles on the paper and folds it up passing it back to here*

It reads, "43"

*takes her crayon and crosses out his number to replace it with a "51"*

Bastet

Oh Silver and Breathless! Thank god you're here, I was beginning to feel surrounded.

Silver

Typical males thinking of one thing and one thing only..
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Proud Geek

Quote from: Breathless Intent on December 05, 2012, 03:25:02 PM
*takes her crayon and crosses out his number to replace it with a "51"*

*chuckles and shakes his head pulling out his permanent marker and crosses out her number and replaces it with "52"*

xxmaxinitxx

How can we help it with all the distractions you ladies provide?

Breathless Intent