The Angel Calls... ~M/M~ Bondage

Started by Suiko, April 24, 2012, 01:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

I want to write a story about a young man, around the age of 21-22ish. He's long-since given up on any kind of divine plan for his life owing to a long line of unfortunate happenings; he has no home to call his own and lives from apartment to apartment whenever he can scrape the money together. He's never been in love, and even the occasional flings have never given him any real satisfaction. His job fell through for reasons beyond his control, despite his being a hard worker... Nothing about his life gives him hope for the future, even his family no longer want anything to do with him; seeing him as a hopeless cause despite him always trying his best...

A person can only handle so much before they decide enough is enough. He was set to die, to put an end to the suffering that was his life. There wasn't a suicide note written since he was sure no one would care to read it; he simply swallowed as many pills as he could find, drowning them down with cheap alcohol before his eyes closed and he felt his life ebbing away.

It wasn't to be however. In the whiteness that took over his vision, a face appeared; beautiful, perfect and ethereal, it smiled down upon him and spoke. "Your time isn't over yet..." The voice was soft, gentle and yet held all the power in the world; upon hearing the words echo through his ears, the man's eyes snapped open, only to see the very same face looking down at him in his grimy apartment, that same smile on pale lips.

He had been given a second chance.

I'd like to go from this point in the story. I would play either role; that's entirely up to you. In regards to the angel, he would be somewhat detached, unaware of most emotion and rather aloof in his behaviour. The man in question is also the only one who can see or feel him, since its only him the angel is there for.

The goal of the story would be for the angel to help the man rekindle his desire for life, and from there re-find his faith as he had before. The relationship would be slow in forming, and I picture the man beginning the intimacy between them, since the angel would have little idea of what to do. There could be as much or as little kink as you'd like, but as an angel, he wouldn't go to the extremes...

Please PM with interest!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -