Dom Male looking for sub f to role play with

Started by mermaidmaster, August 30, 2011, 08:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mermaidmaster

I play only dominant men and am looking for submissive females to role play with.  I would be particularly interested in Gorean role play or in playing with someone who would like to explore areas that she would not want to do in real life.  I am new to Elliquiy so I hope I am posting properly.

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Astrofig

Ooooh, Gor slave-training. I'd be so up for that.

Niki315

I'm interested.  I definitely prefer playing submissive roles, which means I definitely like dominant males.  PM if you are interested in playing with me.

Sharon

Sounds like all kinds of fun! hit me up to talk about ideal for your role play.

Miroque

NessaNeko

I'm definatly interested in playing with a Dom (or being played with). The only thing is that my characters don't tend to give up control easily... be prepared to have to disipline them as they need breaking in, pm if your interested ;)

mermaidmaster

Just to clarify for you fine ladies who have expressed an interest.  I have replied to everyone privately and will continue to do so.  My interests are in BDSM and spanking but with that in mind, I am interested in almost any setting. Just consider what you might like to explore.