What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

The absolute best cornbread I ever made. OMG it is so good.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

despickable

hot chips with tomato sauce (ketchup)

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Truastus

Pink Lady apple and a cheese-and-strawberry jam sandwich... lunchtime...oh, and a diet coke  ;D

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

CarnivorousBunny

Strawberries and nutella.  My diet died.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Truastus

Carnivorous Bunny - you made me laugh... :D

A banana...

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

BeaconOfSpirit

All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

helbling

Nothing. :( But I have roast pork and roast potatoes in the oven at the moment, spiked with bay, lemon and garlic, and the smell is driving me mad!

subrob99

Just got done eating blueberry donuts and orange juice

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

subrob99

All meat pizza and wings from pizza hut and cold beer. Wish there was a football game to go with.

Oniya

Quote from: subrob99 on January 30, 2011, 08:41:16 PM
All meat pizza and wings from pizza hut and cold beer. Wish there was a football game to go with.

NFC is currently 20 points up on the AFC...

Yorubi

Sucking on a lollipop, cherry. I like lollipops ^^

Beguile's Mistress

Anesa

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Novak

^^^^^ Agreed.

All I have is a stupid apple.

Oniya

Ramen with a handful of frozen veggies mixed in.

subrob99

just ate some bbq briskett and a baked potato

Truastus

Honey shreddies (blush - well it is breakfast)
Gallon of coffee to kick start the day.

Anesa

subrob99