Warcraft Raid [NC] [EX] (IC up! Need: 2 alliance)

Started by elfguy, December 15, 2010, 05:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meister

Evidently there has been a massive failure to communicate. I do apologize for my part in this, but it feels some of the reactions are getting a bit personal. I offer as an excuse that, while familiar with WoW, I had been expecting something more like playing in the universe, and not so much the game itself, and that I did not have a fully fleshed character written out, thinking this was mostly going to be focusing more heavily on the raping than the character development.

What's done is done, I accept that. If there is a way for me to salvage the situation, then I'll keep playing. As it is, I'm not even sure if you guys want to keep my part.

elfguy

I don't see the problem, I think we're close to having overpowered them. I would say just keep going.
----

Apple of Eris

?? I don't really see anything personal going on, besides if you don't post, I'll never know if that knife hit or not. I'm a woman, I need closure dammit!  ;D
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Meister

Well ok then. Sorry for getting a little butthurt over several characters apparently considering mine foolish when that was the absolute last thing I was intending. But I am kinda curious what's happened to Ivy. Kinda waiting on her, though I do understand if its out of her hands.

Mercurial

Quote from: Meister on December 20, 2010, 04:23:47 PM
Well ok then. Sorry for getting a little butthurt over several characters apparently considering mine foolish when that was the absolute last thing I was intending. But I am kinda curious what's happened to Ivy. Kinda waiting on her, though I do understand if its out of her hands.

For what it's worth, I read that far more as "Oh that wacky scamp and his charging into things!" rather than something of genuine criticism.

ivygrowth

I'm actually going to drop out I think, sorry.  It wasn't quite what I was looking for.  Good luck with the game.

elfguy

We could probably use another Alliance member then.
----

Aiden

I'm dropping as well, I was looking for a warcraft game but with a different idea in mind. Sorry

Primarch

This game looks like it would benefit from being restarted, considering the drop outs and the commotion its had with godmodding and stuff. If it does restart, I'd still be interested in bringing in my Blood Elf to replace Aiden's character.

elfguy

Well I don't know what people expected really. The plot was clearly led out as a short struggle, where the Horde wins against the Alliance group, followed by abuse. The fight has been very much that, and should have been coming to an end. I'm not sure how else it would go even if it was restarted..
----

Mercurial

Quote from: elfguy on December 21, 2010, 01:31:14 PM
Well I don't know what people expected really. The plot was clearly led out as a short struggle, where the Horde wins against the Alliance group, followed by abuse. The fight has been very much that, and should have been coming to an end. I'm not sure how else it would go even if it was restarted..

It's less the outcome and more how it was obtained.

elfguy

I for one will not restart it, but if someone feels like doing that, maybe with slightly different plot or rules, then I don't mind.
----