Looking for GM(Or Co-GM) for Erotic Pathfinder(Or Freeform) Campaign.

Started by EroticFantasyAuthor, July 24, 2014, 02:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EroticFantasyAuthor

First off, if you are interested: Please send me a PM, DO NOT post a reply in this thread.

If you PM me, I will always reply. I do not ignore PMs as I feel that is extremely rude and inconsiderate. If you spend the time and effort to send me a PM, I will always spend the time and effort to send you a reply. PMs would work best for discussion while the campaign would be most likely done within it's own thread/s.

Please keep in mind that pretty much nothing is set-in-stone aside from the characters I'll be writing for(and that's only because they're really the only two Player Characters I'm interested in writing for at the moment). Always open to discussion.

I am looking for a long-term descriptive co-writer to either GM or Co-GM an Erotic Pathfinder campaign. Freeform can always work, but I would really like to do Pathfinder.

As far as post-length goes, I tend to average around 3 paragraphs per post, sometimes less, sometimes more and I always try to match what I am given. For posting rate, I usually try to post at least every other day and at the very least once every three days.

My Ons & Offs can be found in my signature. My main Ons are Teasing/Foreplay, Dry-Humping, Sex while mostly/fully clothed, and Public Sex. While my major Offs are Scat/Urine play, Anal, BDSM and vore.

I believe the following two options would work the best, but am always open to ideas. Of course this is just a simple outline of both options and they both will be expanded upon in discussion.

1. I write for two to four characters while the Co-Writer GMs

2. I write for two characters while the Co-Writer also writes for two characters as we take turns GMing quests/adventures within the campaign.

Setting preferences are Traditional Fantasy along the lines of Lord of the Rings, Forgotten Realms and Golarion.

The two characters I would most likely be using are my favored characters, two half-elven sisters, sibling incest would indeed be involved as the two of them would be sisters with benefits. As the moment these are really the only two Player Characters(PCs) I'm interested in writing for, of course this does not apply to Non-Player Characters(NPCs) should we be Co-GMing.

Purposely leaving this very open-ended. My very basic campaign idea so far is that the characters will be adventurers, the campaign following their many quests and adventures. One idea is to have them based in a Major City in which my characters plan to be working towards founding a temple to their deity, taking jobs/quests to earn the necessary coin.