Latest in video game masochism - Do you want to be the guy?

Started by Celestial Goblin, January 04, 2008, 04:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

If you thought 'Asshole' version of Mario was bad, try this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Xd21u3UDE

Anyone wants to make a bet with me? If you beat the game, I'll be your slave. If you surrender first, you're my slave.;)

Swedish Steel

Heh. I DON'T want to be the guy. Playing that game would drive me crazy.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Jefepato

Holy crap.

No bet.  I'd be at it for weeks before I ever beat even the first boss.

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Celestial Goblin

Lirliel

Why the hell do you think I'd torture myself by playing that :P

Sure I'll take your bet, also, how long would you be my slave? Forever?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Celestial Goblin

Slavery till a succesful escape, all restraints allowed, no bondage too crazy.

So, we're seriously serious? You beat the game, you win. You fail to beat the game, you lose.
We can agree to a reasonable time limit, right? Two weeks would suffice? A month?:)

Lirliel

No way man, two Weeks?! Uh-uh, 2 Months, I read the reviews, watched the videos, FUCK that shit, two months if I don't finish, you can have me. If I beat it your ass is mine.

Celestial Goblin

Wait a moment, you know how tough the game really is and you're considering giving it a go?

Just how good are you at this...?

Month and a half?

Lirliel

I beat, Mario, Mario 2 Mario 3 and several other platform games on PS, N64, NES, Sega.

I'd be willing to give this shit a go, yeah.

2 Months. Non negociable.

Lirliel

Celestial Goblin

You're on.
You've got until 5th of March 2008 to become the guy, otherwise, it's time to get used to playing games in manacles and thumb-cuffs. (oh, who am I kidding. I'll cuff all your fingers just in case).

So Liriel, have fun with spikes. Have fun with zombies. And very  importantly, have fun with Zakraid.

Sincerely, Celestial Goblin.

Lirliel

No the sixth [Expletive Deleted], I aint installed the game yet, since It's still dling !

When it's on my computer, playable, THEN the clock starts ticking got it?

Celestial Goblin

Got it.
Hey, even more fun... We count time from your first death in the game.

I mean, that's pretty much the same thing as beggining, right?:)

Lirliel

Celestial Goblin

Yeah, bet won, Liriel in chains.
Just look at her folks, she thought she could be The Guy, but gave up after the first boss.

(a big hand to her, she actually got past the first boss. that's more than most people can do without biting the computer)

schnookums

*hrms* I guess *I* should have taken this bet....after 18 hours of brutality, I am, in fact, fighting THE GUY. I'll post a link to my save file if in fact I beat THE GUY. (I'm definitely keeping it as an *if* for now, not *when*)

Lirliel

I did however destroy my mouse *Grins* threw it against the wall in frustration.. it broke strangely..

strangely made

I wouldn't say 'broke' exactly. 'twas more of a flesh wound.

Elvi

*looks around the work room*

OK..where've you got her hidden...you said you'd walked into the door!
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Celestial Goblin on January 04, 2008, 04:30:43 PM
If you thought 'Asshole' version of Mario was bad, try this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Xd21u3UDE

Anyone wants to make a bet with me? If you beat the game, I'll be your slave. If you surrender first, you're my slave.;)

can i be your slave and just not bother to play the game?  here, how's this? I surrender now! :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Celestial Goblin

Quote from: schnookums on January 08, 2008, 08:49:09 PM
*hrms* I guess *I* should have taken this bet....after 18 hours of brutality, I am, in fact, fighting THE GUY.
*jaw drops*
How... what?

Quote from: Elvi on January 09, 2008, 02:37:46 AM
*looks around the work room*
OK..where've you got her hidden...you said you'd walked into the door!

She's right here, inside the shackles, manacles, chastity belt, face harness, gag, special footwear, collar, latex catsuit and leather mittens.:)

Quote from: Lirliel on January 09, 2008, 12:38:17 AM
I did however destroy my mouse *Grins* threw it against the wall in frustration.. it broke strangely..
*teases* angry Liriel.

Quote from: Cherri Tart on January 09, 2008, 11:10:14 AM
can i be your slave and just not bother to play the game?  here, how's this? I surrender now! :D

Only on one condition.
That you will pay the full price for your defiance, even if you won't offer any. ;D

strangely made

You do realise that under EU regulations 6754/a2 any slaves intending to travel to Poland, first have to be quarantined in The United Kingdom, specifically North Norfolk for 12 months first.

Elvi

Yes..you're right Strangely, at the quarantine centre on the coast very near to where we are, or is that just under where we are?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building