Getaways gone bad / enslavement scenarios

Started by kylie, March 31, 2007, 11:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

My continuing search for help in a capture and struggling-slave/bimbo-ization scenario.  Probably a 1-1 (no more than a handful of players in any case).  Pace: about 2-4 good paragraphs 2-3 times / week. 

To include:

*  Asian female victim(s) -- my character(s).  Possibly 1-2 other players with such characters (particularly scenario #3) if there is a very resounding  "click" between us.   Basically comfortable young woman, a little reckless and curious on vacation in a supposedly safe foreign place. 

*  Prefer if all the villains can be handled by one player, maximum two.  I've been thinking a primary male villain, but I'll entertain proposals for female ones too.  I rather enjoy a mix of both, by some point in the story.

*  Not a knock down graphic struggle, but more molesting / taunting / forced performances with lots of dressing up (or down) and some bdsm devices, eventual body modifications for the victim.  Mostly rated R, some short graphic bits okay.  Some physical punishment fine, but more suspense and humiliation.

Basic lineups:

1.  A tourist optionally stalked and hounded first, abducted and held in a mansion or a more specialized facility.  Subjected to various devices and body modification, possibly some mind-altering techniques.  Humiliated and driven to act as her captor's fantasies / possibly mistress or specialty callgirl.   

2.  A couple, where the male is threatened and later cross-dressed/feminized (some modifications eventually), and the female is pressed to become her captor's mistress/ fetish slave at the same time.  Other minor characters to enjoy the show eventually?  Foreign honeymoon or the like is one possible backdrop; open to other suggestions.

3.  A small group of young women (2-4) at a remote beach house, possibly stalked through a town nearby, in any case invaded and their relationships/ weaknesses played against each other.  Could involve multiple baddie characters, but it might be interesting to see how one or two could manipulate them.

Questions?  Post. 
Definite interest?  PM please. 
(I dislike when posted replies broadcast "me, me, I'm first" -- let's avoid that.)

Cheers :)

kylie

Bump, bump.

I've heard some variant proposals, but still looking for interest in these.

Modified the villains part: basically I'll take either bio-sex (M or F) for the primary villain. 

The villain could perhaps also be a herm, but I don't feel like taking my character MtoH or MtoF for this one.  If someone wanted to run me into female to herm with the other themes, possibly.

Celestial Goblin

Why is it so that you have such delicious plans, but...

I'd jump right into this if *i* could play the victim:)

kylie

Yeah, yeah, a common problem.  Nyuk.  ;)

And then there are the noisy subspecies "I am Dom(me), hear me roar" that don't wish a "sub" to have any plans whatsoever.  Note I said sub, not victim but I do think it's corny to use the term this way without negotiation.  *Casts eyes sideways pondering the Rants thread, but not to drag it out*