Under Siege (Captured City Fantasy Freeform, LGBTQ and Hetero Friendly)

Started by Deamonbane, January 11, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Euron Greyjoy

I finally finished the personality. All that is left is his history and I'll finally be done. While I feel that I can do better it'll have to do for now  ::)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Euron Greyjoy

Character Name: Valtýr Hard-Heart
Alliance:  Barbarians
Title: Champion
Face Claim: Jason Momoa
Other Images: (general style and other face claim pictures. Use Spoilers, please.)

::General::
--Appearance--
Race: Human
Height: Six foot five
Weight: 240 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Distinguishing Marks: Scars caress his musclebound frame like lover’s kisses, ranging from faint scratches traipsing along his back to extensive gashes across his torso.
Items:
As the seasons change so too does Valtýr’s attire, reflecting upon the demands of the situation at hand. In the thick of action and while at service to the king, he is clad from head to toe in polished ebony steel, distinguishing his rank as champion. Valtýr’s weapon of choice and  what some would say  a part of his anatomy, is his thirty eight inch steel long sword.  As a snake sheds it’s skin when off duty, Valtýr consists of a warrior’s garb.

::Character::
Personality:
A product of his environment Valtýr revels in whetting his blade with the gore of his enemies. However, unlike most of his kin he doesn't commit violence for the sake of violence, lacking the cruelty and sadism of mere brutes. Valtýr is utterly loyal to Dakeyras having lost his family, he finds a sense of purpose in protecting the tribe’s greatest hope for a better future. Although Valtýr is a warrior of great acumen it wasn't the future he wanted for his children. Like a carrion bird he can’t help but to pick open the scars of his soul, having committed the most heinous of sins, the murder of his wife and children. Rather than prostrating himself to the gods for absolution or confessing his trespass, Valtýr seals the memory away so it slowly rots away at him.

The tragedy serves as a catalyst for his fears of losing control and magic, as it was a conjuration most foul that tore his family away from him.  While Valtýr craves to love and be loved, he portrays himself to be gelid like the frozen wastes that were once home, refusing to have his heart torn out again. His life as well as the kings life being on the line, he is perceptive enough to read most situations.  Only a man, Valtýr tries to keep his passions in check from overwhelming him, but he can only resist for so long before succumbing to his lecherous whims.

Biggest Fear: Loss of control, magic and vulnerability.
Talents/Flaws: War. War never changes. As long as there was demand for unbridled slaughter, Valtýr would always have a calling in life. Violence is in his genealogy, it is his inheritance. Although he isn't an utter simpleton, the only skill he possesses other than swordplay is fucking and drinking.

Molded in the flames of battle, Valtýr’s physique is impressive for a human. However, as a result of his bulky muscles not only is he sluggish, he is also a victim of a limited range of motion, even outside of his armor.  Compounding upon his two single greatest flaws is his tunnel vision, as a result of gazing through the thin silts of his helmet for most of his life.

Mage: No
Used spells: Not relevant
History:
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0
Et Ceteras: Not applicable
"The Devil is in the details, and that's where you'll find me."

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

"There is no such thing as status quo when it comes to relationships. You either come closer together or drift further apart."

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0

LuciferOs

wow 11 pages of chat in the request for group threads without and IC.
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Kendra

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 16, 2015, 02:31:28 AM
I think a lot of us are very excited :)

I second this

morning all  :-)

haven't had a chance to read through the new characters, looking forward to doing that on my lunch break today  :-)

Deamonbane

I seem to have an excess of butterflies in my digestive tract over this...

Errr... that means I'm very excited as well *grins*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Kendra

The world map is fantastic Bane.
will we have a map of Cydilla as well? >.<

Deamonbane

Unreadable?

And yes, I am working on a map of Cydilla as well, along with a listing of all the important places...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Elf

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 16, 2015, 02:31:28 AM
I think a lot of us are very excited :)

I third this.

It is not often you find a interest thread so well thought with such an interesting concept. Also there is a lot interesting and amusing banter.

Lynnette

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 16, 2015, 07:35:46 AM
Unreadable?

And yes, I am working on a map of Cydilla as well, along with a listing of all the important places...

Off the charts.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Deamonbane

Viper

*Nods*

Sorry peeps! I should be online later today to do some much needed work!

Madame Professor

Annnnnnd done! -wipes brow- Sooo glad I proofread my History... >.>
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

la dame en noir

omgggg I want to make a youtube music mix for everyones character and shit. I'm too excited!!!
A&A | FxF |

Elf

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 16, 2015, 11:21:27 AM
omgggg I want to make a youtube music mix for everyones character and shit. I'm too excited!!!

That sounds like something I would very like to see.

Madame Professor

I'd totally listen to that. It would be an interesting mix. Everyone's characters are so awesome!
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

la dame en noir

Everyone okay with music from Two Steps from Hell and Audiomachine?
A&A | FxF |

Lynnette

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 16, 2015, 11:46:22 AM
Everyone okay with music from Two Steps from Hell and Audiomachine?

Not familiar with Audiomachine, but two steps from hell is amazing.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Deamonbane

If I may make a solicitation, I would inquire if someone is interested in making a mage adviser for Dak, as he seems to be lacking somewhat in that aspect. As a bodyguard against magical attacks and someone with knowledge in a part of warfare that Dak knows little of.

Deamonbane

Quote from: Euron Greyjoy on January 16, 2015, 12:17:39 AM
I finally finished the personality. All that is left is his history and I'll finally be done. While I feel that I can do better it'll have to do for now  ::)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Euron Greyjoy

Character Name: Valtýr Hard-Heart
Alliance:  Barbarians
Title: Champion
Face Claim: Jason Momoa
Other Images: (general style and other face claim pictures. Use Spoilers, please.)

::General::
--Appearance--
Race: Human
Height: Six foot five
Weight: 240 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Distinguishing Marks: Scars caress his musclebound frame like lover’s kisses, ranging from faint scratches traipsing along his back to extensive gashes across his torso.
Items:
As the seasons change so too does Valtýr’s attire, reflecting upon the demands of the situation at hand. In the thick of action and while at service to the king, he is clad from head to toe in polished ebony steel, distinguishing his rank as champion. Valtýr’s weapon of choice and  what some would say  a part of his anatomy, is his thirty eight inch steel long sword.  As a snake sheds it’s skin when off duty, Valtýr consists of a warrior’s garb.

::Character::
Personality:
A product of his environment Valtýr revels in whetting his blade with the gore of his enemies. However, unlike most of his kin he doesn't commit violence for the sake of violence, lacking the cruelty and sadism of mere brutes. Valtýr is utterly loyal to Dakeyras having lost his family, he finds a sense of purpose in protecting the tribe’s greatest hope for a better future. Although Valtýr is a warrior of great acumen it wasn't the future he wanted for his children. Like a carrion bird he can’t help but to pick open the scars of his soul, having committed the most heinous of sins, the murder of his wife and children. Rather than prostrating himself to the gods for absolution or confessing his trespass, Valtýr seals the memory away so it slowly rots away at him.

The tragedy serves as a catalyst for his fears of losing control and magic, as it was a conjuration most foul that tore his family away from him.  While Valtýr craves to love and be loved, he portrays himself to be gelid like the frozen wastes that were once home, refusing to have his heart torn out again. His life as well as the kings life being on the line, he is perceptive enough to read most situations.  Only a man, Valtýr tries to keep his passions in check from overwhelming him, but he can only resist for so long before succumbing to his lecherous whims.

Biggest Fear: Loss of control, magic and vulnerability.
Talents/Flaws: War. War never changes. As long as there was demand for unbridled slaughter, Valtýr would always have a calling in life. Violence is in his genealogy, it is his inheritance. Although he isn't an utter simpleton, the only skill he possesses other than swordplay is fucking and drinking.

Molded in the flames of battle, Valtýr’s physique is impressive for a human. However, as a result of his bulky muscles not only is he sluggish, he is also a victim of a limited range of motion, even outside of his armor.  Compounding upon his two single greatest flaws is his tunnel vision, as a result of gazing through the thin silts of his helmet for most of his life.

Mage: No
Used spells: Not relevant
History:
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=209937.0
Et Ceteras: Not applicable

sorry for the double post but... damn. This guy is awesome.

la dame en noir

I'm surprised! Audiomachine is pretty well known.

Also, I can't get my signature to properly work D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWjbW-JD23k

Another theme for the Barbarian king? :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHtnBnKcP_U
A&A | FxF |

Elf

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 16, 2015, 11:53:07 AM
If I may make a solicitation, I would inquire if someone is interested in making a mage adviser for Dak, as he seems to be lacking somewhat in that aspect. As a bodyguard against magical attacks and someone with knowledge in a part of warfare that Dak knows little of.

I have toying with the idea of making a young soldier in his army, but if you are in need of magical adviser and defender I could possibly come up with something. Won't be by tomorrow evening though. My weekend does not start until Sunday morning.

Kendra

If you can find something suitable for my character, i'll be well impressed lol

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 16, 2015, 11:54:17 AM
sorry for the double post but... damn. This guy is awesome.

He is. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
My character might actually have a drinking buddy 😂

I was considering another character but am torn between elf or human sorceress.

Kendra

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 16, 2015, 11:54:21 AM
I'm surprised! Audiomachine is pretty well known.

Also, I can't get my signature to properly work D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWjbW-JD23k

Another theme for the Barbarian king? :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHtnBnKcP_U
pardon double post but on phone
Great themes definitely.
Are you still having issues with your signature. Pm me the coding if you like and i can take a look for you.

Deamonbane

Quote from: Elf on January 16, 2015, 12:11:44 PM
I have toying with the idea of making a young soldier in his army, but if you are in need of magical adviser and defender I could possibly come up with something. Won't be by tomorrow evening though. My weekend does not start until Sunday morning.
There is absolutely no hurry here. And if you would rather make a soldier, that's great too. It was just a kind of... solicitation, I guess? In case anyone feels like playing a magical character.