Potential Teen Superhero Game

Started by Xerial, May 28, 2007, 10:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPanda

Yep.  Hang in there!  By the toes, if necessary...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

I've no problems with waiting for you to have more free time, heh. All bad/busy things must end.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Darwishi

Well, I've skimmed about half the posts, and read the one concerning the actual game part (sorry didn't read everyone's character description) and I'm interested in this as well.  I've got quite a few ideas (which is pretty normal for me) that could be modified into this setting.  I'd probably play a female character cause I loves me the girls in spandex. ^^

Okay that's it for now. ^^

EDIT: Also it's cool if this is a while in taking off.  I'm trying to get some things done in the RL sense myself. ^^

Modern Fairy Tale

I have a character I love to play.  Its a female.  Shes flirty... shes a catburgalar and a mutant whos being reigned in.  Ive played her on an X-Man team almost like a 'To Catch a Thief' or 'XXX' storyline... Ive had her captured after stealing from the Hellfire Club on another board.  Shes cool, slick, sexy, interesting... shes a cross of Catwoman's Cattitude, Batgirl's skills and equipment, and Dazzlers skills with light.  She can only use light at her hands and has to use gemstones which focus her power into lasers and other light effects like holograms and stun attacks.  The principal behind this is similar to the first laser... an intence light source channeled through a ruby creating a laser.  Id like someone whos tough and more powerful then me as my P. O.  My character is bisexual and once tried to seduce Xavier to escape the school... which didnt work admittedly but she was still a lot of fun.  Anyway, hope this intersts you, if so PM me or let me know where to go.  Thanks.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl