a few ideas

Started by strangely made, September 26, 2007, 06:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangely made

All these game ideas are open for M/F F/M F/F or M/M . All of them will be consensual but can involve anything else.

1/ Opposites.
Based on Romeo and Juliet with a horror twist.
Two families, one daemon, one Angel .
One youngster from each family meet each other at a Conference and start a secret affair. They have to keep it secret from their family and friends.

2/ The tour.
A student is taking a year out and doing a walking tour of Europe. At each city they meet the same person and a relationship forms.

3/ Love and hate.
Two people who work together but can not stand the sight of each other find them selves physically attracted to one another.

Sherona

ooo 1 and 3 sound very nice :P I actually have been toying with the idea of an angel/daemon story.

If you would like I could easily get into playing 1 with you :) If there is more then just me interested in 1 I am also happy to do 3 :)

strangely made

number 1 has been taken and number 3 has possibly gone aswell.
Any takers for number 2?

Silkcat

I do like the idea of #2, and since all but one of my current stories have ended prematurely right now I think I'd be willing to take on another one.

I can't say I'm really familiar with European cities though, so I'd be making stuff up (or looking it up as we go).  Perhaps a clueless but well-meaning American would work well then. :)

I've had a hankering for a touch of exhibitionism/voyeurism in a story, but hadn't figured out the story around it.  Maybe we could work a bit of that in?  We can chat by PM or in this thread for more details...
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

strangely made

OK, all three have been taken and PM's sent out.

If I come up with any more ideas I'll post them up in the first post.