Scar's Ever growing bag of ideas M/F(More ideas to come...)

Started by LeSane, December 25, 2013, 01:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

I've been craving some excitement recently and have been somewhat lacking in receiving such thrills as of late. So here I am writing in the hopes of someone to push me mentally to set that spark back into me be it any means possible. There are a few ideas both old and new which I'd enjoy doing with individuals whom can write a substantial amount while giving me enough inspiration to do the same if not more. But before I do that I have a brief run down on a few things regarding whats what and what I'm craving as of late, and what role I'd like to play. Each category be it Long-Term, Smut filled fun, or a traditional One shot will have what I am seeking to save time. Rather you know off the rip than have you seek my O/O its below. (Its going to be updated. *This part will be removed when its finished*)

Send a Pm if interested or any questions needed to be asked. Thank you.

There are a few things one should know about me that should be addressed that I have found out after some trial and error along with some critical thinking over the years about my writing. For starters I write for quality not quantity, but that does not mean in the slightest I'll only write small amount after you have pain staking replied back. If one puts effort into their work then so should I. Usually I write about three paragraphs when comfortable, but I do have a tendencies to drop to two and a half. Secondly I do not respond on a daily basis nor do I expect you too as well. I can do during the night, yet expect a response every other day regularly if that is not the case. How many replies I dish out solely weighs on how my schedule at work looks the next day. So on this communication is a key factor, and vital for one on ones to work out. If anything happens I will make sure you'll be told as soon as possible within that day. Lastly just to save some room so this isn't four entire paragraphs in the works. If you lose interest or do not wish to continue please inform me. I will hurt my feelings somewhat... but I can understand. No one likes to be stood up. I have been the cause of this... A lot and do not wish for this to happen to anyone be it you or I.

Oh one last thing I forgot to address though it came to my attention the last second. I like to play dark skinned characters since I hardly see any or none for that matter where every I go though I am not against it however, and have created characters of various nationalities that is my preference. Also, I dislike using real pictures I find it odd to portray someone that was or is alive. Lets just say I did and some how saw the same person months after and wanted to say aloud,"I role played as you before." It was awkward to so many levels.

One shot scenarios
Inspired by... Online Text adventure Corruption of Champions (Older Idea)
  The Misadventures of a Wayward Hero
Base kink concepts... Transformation, Monster(Girls, boys, Futa), Con/Non-Con,Adventure, High Fantasy, One Shots

The young man grew up in the small village of Ingnam, a remote village with rich traditions, buried deep in the wilds. Every year for as long anyone can remember the village has chosen a champion to send to the cursed Demon Realm. Legend has it that in years Ingnam has failed to produce a champion mighty enough and chaos has reigned over the countryside. Children have up and disappear without a trace, crops wilt along with herds of animals, and disease spreads like wildfire if one is not sent to fight. This year however he was chosen to be the next 'Champion' an odd choice since he is not strong, fast, or even trained in any way of fighting born the fourth son of a crestfallen soldier. His people see this as just a lamb being throw to the slaughter in order to stave off another year since there has not been a single champion return from this quest. In order to survive he must muster up what ill amount of courage and strength he can and face the challenge.

The Fate of a hero
The first is that he is introduced to his love interest or an old friend that was suppose to be Champion the previous year, but had been injured prior and could not go. She is strong, brave, and seemed to be the best choice and he knows this. Your character had vanished right after being treated to suddenly returns prior to him being selected as the years champion. She must swat him by any means necessary to stop him from doing this to himself.

Birth of a warrior
After a few days of exploration of the deeper part of the forest Apostle finds a woman in tribal attire. Upon speaking to her it is apparent that she is much taller then him. An Amazon warrior is going through a ritual of 'man hunting' in which she must fine a suitor to become a true woman. Being the stranger in a unknown land he is not fully aware of the situation and approaches the Amazon to find out since she looks human enough.

Basically it will start off when he has entered the portal to the realm and has encounters with monsters, beings that wish to own him, etc. It is meant to develop this character with each one-shot he has since this world has items which can turn his body into a plethora of things. In the end the Champion gains what he originally lacked along with the occasional good time. If possible would prefer if people who know what CoC is to respond to this, but play it to see for themselves. Its loads of fun bad ends and all!

Long term Ideas
Inspired by... Pictures by Darker Eve (Are not SFW) (Older idea)
  A once a fleeting memory
Base kink concepts... Modern, Lost love, Poltergeist, Erotic Horror, Long Term

It had been more than a six years since he had lost her. The love of his life and by others they knew them as a couple soul mates. However fate is a cruel one when she was hit by a drunk driver on her way home from work during mid-winter. For the past few years the young man has been through a number of things from mental a harsh breakdown to a failed suicide in hopes to be with her. At the age of twenty-two it seemed as if he'd finally made the right steps to move on by getting rid of pictures, clothes, anything that brings her to his mind. Ultimately he decides to move away from the town they lived in to the city to broaden his horizon on things along with a sense of renewal.

Three years had passed as he's gone through relationships in hope of some kind of spark. Though none has given him a joy for more than a few months. One day he rummages through a box he never went around to unpack finding one last thing that belonged to her. A shirt she wore on their first night together which stirs feelings once more; with clouded judgement he keeps it instead of doing the reasonable decision, and is visited by what seems to be her in image. Though is it all in his head? If she is a ghost why does she come to him now? What goal does she have?

(Really quick would like to mention. A few months back someone requested to play this but real life happened and it seemed as if I stood them up. If they are reading this I am sorry you have no idea.)

Inspired by... Movies, real life situations and a tad bit of Femdom
  Sacrifices for a better life
Base kink concepts... Modern, Femdom, BDSM, Romance, and long term
'We as humans make mistakes. Though why am I one left holding the short end of the stick while she goes off with her life as if nothing happened. Is this fair... No. I didn't even get a moment for her to tell me why? H-how just how am I suppose to raise her on my own?!' A young man named is left with the responsibility of taking care of his infant daughter due to the mother not wanting to deal with the burden of changing her life style of partying, drinking, sex, etc. He is given no support from his family due to their warnings of dealing with the wrong kind of people, and the mother's parents are just as reluctant not wishing to take care of their daughters mistake any longer. He is left raising the child with little to no help only getting it from close friends and neighbors that live in the apartment next door, yet it is still not enough. His baby girl needs so much attention and that's hard enough on his own. That is until one day he is approached by a older woman that tells him that she'd like to support him financially, but the only way to gain it is to do as she says each day for the next couple of months. Each day she'll give him enough to deal with the hassle of bills, food, etc though how he does it is by doing exactly what she says to the T be however humiliating for him. With no other options he accepts the deal and swallows his pride.

He is or will be used for very story driven romance containing more emotions then just 'I want to have sex with you'. This will be one of the few characters that I can truly relate to in emotional content as well as thinking since he will be for more human situations. The ideas I have for him are not ground breaking, but the way I want to do them is weird. Normally in situations the guy is either nonexistent when it comes to most families now a days. I wanted him to be in a role reversal where he has to be responsible, take risks, and do what he has to for his child. While at the same time trying to maintain some sort of pride of himself for it. He will be the most emotional out of the characters I create, and the most to innocent so so speak.

Smut filled plots
Inspired by... My fascination with Demons (Older Idea)
  Fugitive of Lust
Base kink concepts... Modern, NonCon, Fantasy, Rough sex, Succubus/Incubus, Powerplay, and Smut

This is the first roleplay I actually did and enjoyed more than anything else. The idea was my character is an Incubi a demon of Lust whom has fled into the human world due to one simple thing. Despite perks of the job he finds it repulsive and wishes a normal life. Yet doing so is taxing on his body since he must feed on the sexual energies of others to live. Lucifer has sent displeased with this sends a out his Succubi to return him back to hell. It has taken years to pin point the target successfully and the Incubus has a method of getting what he needs without even know

Scarification Seal of Approval
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

Added more to the One shot scenarios for 'The Misadventures of a Wayward' Hero with more to come in the future. Also added a new plot for long term 'Sacrifices for a better life'. More to come in the following days.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'