News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

To bring in more excitement Sai exchanges a kiss with Boat for the Win. Smiling Sai tells Boat thanks before sauntering off with the Win in her arms.

Boatman

Boat takes Sai's kiss token down to the post office and exchanges it for a lottery ticket. A few days later he is amazed to find he has won the Win which Sai is more than happy to hand over.
History, where creative writing was born.

Saiyuri

The win Boat receives however is another kiss token. Sai congratulates Boat before skipping off with the Win in her caring grasp.   

Princeoflight

The Prince appears in all his charm. He gives her a big hug and vanishes with the win.

Verasaille

Vera squeals with glee and curtsies before the Prince. "Thank you for saving the Win for me! I have never met a Prince before!" Runs off with the Win!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Princeoflight

The Prince is flattered by the compliment, and suddenly realises it's taken from him.

"Hey !" he shouted after her. "Not fair." and took his win back.

Frozen Flame

After his abortive attempt to find the Win, he becomes disillusioned with the very concept. He makes a pilgrimage around the world, exploring corners high and low, searching libraries for tomes of knowledge to help him find the secret of the true win.

Finally, in a remote part of the globe, he treks through a moonlit forest at the side of a mountain, bringing only a canteen of water and some candles. The way is hard, and the steps wind up the side of the hill, but at last he comes upon an abandoned temple. Lighting the candles, he sits in silent contemplation for the night, counting silently to keep errant thoughts at bay.

Eyes open. How long has it been... days, hours? Suddenly he realizes that the Win isn't a *thing*, and trying to attain it is folly.

Then, as though to foil his new insight, the Win manifests in front of him and says "Thanks, ya'll. I'm so very glad you done found me."

Princeoflight

A steady mind accompanied the Prince in his meditation. The surroundings felt quiet, mirroring his inner state. With an adept mind, he applied the zen knowledge of Frozen Flame and got the win for himself.

Boatman

But it was a mere illusion. Boat had Win safely tucked up in her bed all the while.

Verasaille

Vera chuckles at all the strange things happening to the clones she made of the true Win. Locked in a safe place, the Win is sound asleep.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Princeoflight

The Prince was aware of Vera's tricks. He had replaced her true Win with an artificial one, and taken the win for himself.

Saiyuri

Graciously Sai exchanges a hug for the Win from the Prince, just as he kindly bestowed to her. Smiling she thanks him and skips off with the Win in hand. 

Princeoflight

As Sai ran away, the Prince noticed she dropped her necklace. He ran after her and returned her necklace to her, taking the Win as his fee

Saiyuri

Thanking the handsome prince for his chivalrous act, Sai invites him out for drinks. After a few rounds she bids him goodnight and retires to her quarters with the Win in arm.

Princeoflight

"You have been most kind to me, lady." the Prince gently told Sai. "But you must remember, I don't drink."

Thus smilingly, he refuses the drink and takes his Win.

Boatman

However, after 4 days of not drinking, the dehydration starts to tell and Prince begins to shrivel up.
Boat attaches Prince to a drip, removes the much mishandled Win and takes her to safety.

Belle33

Peeks in and wins easily.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Princeoflight

The Prince gently asks Belle for the win and thanks her for it !

Boatman

Boat is not so polite. His knife does the asking, and his hands the grabbing of Win.

Verasaille

Vera sneaks in and tickles Boat until he drops the Win, then she gives him a sweet kiss and disappears in a puff of smoke.

Princeoflight

Saiyuri

Boatman

I'll ask Win for confirmation.
Nope, she has squeaked in her quaint mechanical way that Boat is the winner.

CaptainNexus616

Nexus suddenly zooms by on a unicycle and plucks the win out of Boat's hand as he goes by.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Saiyuri

Steals the Win from Nexus as he cycles past.